Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm
He just chuckled at her actions and glanced at her over his wet shoulder. "I told you I'd take of my shirt," he started with a smart glint in his sea eyes. "I never told you I'd take it off in front of you." At this little loophole he snickered and hurried off.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Michaela pushed past him, her fierce blush unchanging. "Two can play at that game," she murmured, using the footholds on the side of the waterfall to climb. "Come on, it's dark enough for the crystals. But they'll only last for around twenty minutes, so you need to hurry."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Alcott raised an eyebrow at her, wondering if this was part of the game she was talking about.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 pm
"Yo! Come on, Blondie!" she called, already inside the cave. "Hurry up...or is it too hard for you to climb?"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 pm
"Ha ha." he sarcastically laughed with a small scowl on his face. "Why are you even there? Let's just get back to the hotel, I need a shower."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"Do you want to be closer to my parents or what? Because this is where they decided to adopt you before you left."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Alcott's mocking expression immediately left at the mention of his adoption. Yeah, he remembered that. It wasn't a real adoption, they were all kids back then, but it was when he and Cole promised to be best friends and look out for each other. Alcott inwardly cursed himself. Look out for each other, his a$$, he couldn't even protect him from some damn fire or a car wreck.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm
Leaning on the inside wall, Michaela sighed impatiently. "Now come on! They left you something."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 pm
Snapping out of his trance-like state, the young man quickly looked back up at Michaela, nodded slowly, and followed after her. Left something for him, huh? Wonder what it could be...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:30 pm
She fiddled with.the letter in her hands, sighing. "This is so stupid....."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Alcott reached her by the time she finished speaking, unable to hear her through his panting. "Alright, so what is it?" he asked as he stepped towards her.

((Art thou free yet?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm
Michaela thrust the letter towards him. "Here. They left me one too, but I'm not supposed to open it until you open yours."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:57 pm
He took the letter in his hands and looked down at it, a bit apprehensive to open it and see what the two left him from beyond the grave, a final tie between him and them. He took a deep breath and opened the letter, reading it intently.

"Dear Al,

Who would've thought this would happen, huh? I always thought you'd be the first to go with all those cigarettes. If you even have one in your mouth right now I swear I'll strike you down with lightning!
Joking aside, if Sarah's not there to take care of Michaela, then I want you to be there for her. Be... well, be us for her. I know you don't like kids much after what Jet did to you, but you've got to understand that not every child is the same!
Michaela's a pretty girl, and that combined with the money she'll inherit, she'll be a big target. You've got to protect her, Al, she means more to me than a thousand sons ever could.
You two were my only family, and if it weren't for you and your stupid scams and thieving crap, I wouldn't have met Sarah. I owe you one big, guy. First round of beer's on me when I see you!

- Cole
"

Alcott felt his heart swell a little when he read Cole's letter, he could practically hear his friend's voice through those words. He wasn't sure if he could handle Sarah's letter, but there was only one way to find out. He moved Cole's letter and stared at the neater one.

"Dear Alcott,

If you are receiving this letter, than both Cole and I are gone and Michaela's on her own. You must be her guardian, Alcott, I know you've the will and the brains. Might as well put that angel side of yours to good use, anyway, right?
But I know it must be hard. After all, you're a handsome man and Michaela is probably going through... er, her hormones. I know you won't even consider a relationship with her, but maybe you should actually give it a go? Wipe that look off your face, Alcott, it could work. I've seen relationships with a fifty year difference that still worked out fine. Ever heard of Hue Hefner?
If you do start to grow feelings for her soon, if you love her as she no doubt loves you, I want you to love her the way she deserves: wholeheartedly and without a doubt.
Just think of it, Alcott, you could have a relationship like mine and Cole's, we give you permission!

Sincerely, Sarah
"

This letter... Alcott was a bit unsure of how to feel about this one. Did Sarah try to pair him up with Michaela? The young man glanced up his paper to Michaela for a moment then back down. Like that would ever happen.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:37 pm
Michaela stared down at her letter, a bit too scared to open it. Then, with a sudden, jerky movement, she broke the seal, getting a paper cut in the process, but not noticing. Her eyes teared up as she recognized her father's messy handwriting.

Dear Princess,

Wow, look at yourself. You've grown to become one hell of a woman. I'm so proud of you! Knowing you, you've taken over the company and are pissed off that I made an old, grouchy teacher your guardian. Well, at least he's attractive! Look, I know he's a bit of an a*****e, but he's a good guy, trust me. I promise, you'll love him just as much as we do. Unless you already do.
A while ago, your mother and I realized something: around him, you glow. Of course, you were a baby and glowed around everyone, but with him, it was different. You adored his stupid blond head, and he adored you, despite his protests. Take care of him too, okay? He needs a girl like you to keep him on the straight and narrow. Besides, not many people can call Alcott Northwind a poopyhead and live to tell the tale!
I love you, Princess. I'll be watching over you.

Love,
Daddy

Tears slid down her face as she refolded the paper. "I...I don't know if I can...read the other one." But knowing she had to, Michaela opened the other letter, almost breaking at the familiar, fancy script.

Baby Girl,

God, where to begin? I guess I can start with Alcott. Jesus Christ, that is one attractive man. Please...don't sleep with him until he's both sober and consenting. After that, just be prepared and use protection.
Changing the subject, I'm so sorry about losing us...you deserve so much more than being an orphan. I love you, my darling. Never forget that. Just because we aren't there doesn't mean we don't love you. And just because he's an a**, doesn't mean you can't love Alcott. He needs someone who can make him smile and laugh, instead of just frown and growl. Besides, I hear he's amazing in bed *wink wink*.
To draw this letter to a close, I love you, my darling daughter. I'll see you again someday, I promise. We're both so proud of you and the woman you've become. Never forget that.

Love,
Mommy

The teen finally broke down, her knees failing her as she crashed to the ground. Grasping the letters to her chest, she threw her head back, her cries of everlasting pain echoing through the cave. "I never...I never even got to say goodbye!" she sobbed, her shoulders shaking uncontrollably.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 pm
It was probably the third time Alcott had read over the letters when he heard a heart-shattering wail, making him involuntarily jump back. After a second, getting his breathing back to normal, he realized that it was Michaela crying. He instantly set his papers down and hurried to her side, crouching down and pulling her into a comforting hug. "None of us expected them to go out like this." he said softly while rubbing her back.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games