Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:52 am
*Walks into the pub and sits in one of the darker corners at the back of the pub*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 am
Liz walks into teh pub her black eyes scanning teh area. Her shortsleeve black trenchcoat brushes around her ankles. With a sigh Liz sits at teh bar and looks aorund still. A bartender asks her what she wants. "Whatever." She says and he nods going to get her something.  

abnormal-starr

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm
*Starts looking over the different people in the pub before getting up and walking over to the bar.*
Get me a water.
*The bartended hands me a beer and walks off as I glare at him.*
Damn humans.
*Channels a small amount of light energy through the glass and turns the beer into pure water before walking back to the table I was at.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 pm
It had been a few hours by now, and aside from one chick running off the moment he opened his mouth, Alex hasn't heard anything of interest. "Must be a slow day," Alex mumbles. So, he gets up and starts to leave.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm
Liz sighs and sips whatever the bartender had given her. She almsot spits it out. "Virgin rum and coke.... so basically coke." she said angrily. "i look young but im not" she said with a glares. She called the bartender over. "give me a NON virgin rum and coke." seh said adding as much negative energy into as she could. He nodded and ran off bringing her a real rum and coke. She sipped it and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Alex leans against the outside wall of the pub, looking around at his surroundings. "Oy, but if this doesn't take the cake, kupo," he says to himself. Aloud. Go figure.

"My first day in this city, and I have no bugging clue where anything is, let alone where I should go for work. This place sure wasn't a help in that area, kupo."

With a sigh, Alex stops leaning on the wall and looks down the nearby road. "Guess I've got nothin' left but to walk. Maybe I'll run into something down the road, kupo."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm
Liz looks aroudn for someone to talk to. her green eyes took in the area. She wished for someone to not consider her the short Little girl. She was 19 for godsake!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Yumi blew out a sigh of part boredom and part confusion that came with not knowing what to do next. Slender fingers tried to work on the knots that claimed her dark curls before she tied her hair up, impatient to work on something so trivial as hair. The young woman slowly got to her feet and made her way to the bar, slipping and sliding between bodies and catching bits and pieces of conversation. When she made it to the counter, a light blush tainted her cheeks as she looked over all the contents. She wasn't sure what to order...she wasn't much a drinker.

"Grey Goose. Thanks." She murmered, her tone soft as she regarded the bartender. Yumi took a seat on one of the vacant stools and stole a peek from the people surrounding her. They all looked pretty much the same safe for a few that stood out in their own way, for example, the two men standing not that far from her. One had astonishing pale hair, and it grabbed her attention for longer then she realized. It looked so much like fallen snow...

Chuzuka

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Alex looks back at the pub. For all the time he spent in there doing nothing, he never even got a drink. Since he would hate to think all that time was wasted, he decides to go in to get one for the road, just to say he did something in there and didn't just give up completely.

The dark-dressed moogle walks back into the pub, and up to the bartender. "Oy, hit me up with a pint of ale, kupo," he says.

The bartender raises an eyebrow. "I'm not sure we serve your kind here, pal," he says. Not knowing what Alex is kinda affects that. "Besides, ain't you a bit young for it?"

"Issat right?" Alex asks. "How 'bout I change ye mind?"

"And how do you plan to do that?" the bartender laughs. His laugh is cut short as a fireball bigger than the moogle that produced it appears in said moogle's hands.

"I figure jammin' this here fireball up your a** will change your tune awful quick, kupo," Alex says. Not only dissing moogles, but calling Alex a child? Not wise.

The bartender's laughter returns. "Hate to bust yer bubble kid, but this isn't the first time I've had me life and limb threatened. But you got guts. Put that mess away and I'll getcha a drink."

Finding these terms much more acceptable, Alex contains the fireball in one of the gems in his pocket as the bartender goes off to fetch a strong drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 pm
“Mmm. . . Shalvorta. . .” Yuko mumbles out, drooling on the table. She had fallen asleep because of something slipped in her drink and lanky greasy haired man in the booth behind her leered at her. His plan was succeeding well, especially after Alex had left. He stood up to start taking her away when she snored, turning over, and chocking on her drool. She shot up just as he reached for her, making him sit down back in his seat. “Hehehe Charsberry pudding!” She said, grinning widely and falling back onto the table with a heavy bang.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Alex gets his drink, and sips it before he overhears something nearby. He walks up to the woman that had come to talk to her earlier, who seems to be passed out at a booth. "Oy, you okay, kupo?" Alex asks, poking the woman on her shoulder to check whether she's really out of it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:40 pm
Yuko grunts at the intrusion in her dream world, and pushes the hand away. “Five more minutes Yoshi-chero.” She murmurs, her voice growing lower and smoother while her hair and skin slowly drain of color. She turned over into the other direction, still snoring quietly.

The man in the booth behind her stands quickly, grabbing Alex’s hand. “I live near her, I’ll take her home.” The man says, failing in his innocent act, leering again as he reaches to lift her up.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm
"Oy, oy, oy!" Alex shouts, ripping his hand out of the man's grasp. "Ain't no need in that s**t, kupo. Who the ******** do you think YOU are, eh!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:55 pm
The man's eyes shift, before glaring at the other.“I’m just taking the girl. She no concern of yours any way.” He says, and then jumps as she coughs half way though a cough, his eyes falling on her, then back around the bar. “so back off budy.”  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Alex scoffed. Something didn't settle right with this punk, but it isn't Alex's business anyway. Especially since there's no money involved. "Whatever, kupo," Alex says before walking away. He takes a seat near the door to enjoy his drink. First day in the city, and having s**t for luck.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff