Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon read the note slowly, taking in each word. Bun in the oven? What the hell did that..... The demon's eyes suddenly went wide. "No." he whispered, his grip on the note tightening to the point of crumpling it and his arm trembling in rage. "NO!" Crumpling the note up into a ball, the demon let out a roar of anguish and hurled it far away from him. He couldn't have another child, especially not with that brat! The fury he felt was so overwhelming that he was tempted greatly to attack whatever was in front of him, which was one of the knights holding a sword out to him.

Damian looked at Myka, frowning when she didn't even bother calling Armageddon by his name but by his new title. Ouch, that hurt. A lot. A lot more than he expected, actually.
As he opened his mouth to talk, the 'king' froze at the sound of Armageddon's roar and glanced over his shoulder. "Gah! Why couldn't you just ask me that from down there?" he scolded Myka and began hurrying out of the room, knowing full well that that monster would start attacking. The screams few people let out from the ballroom didn't help.

Meanwhile, through the chaos a certain couple had neglected to keep watch of their child. Little Timothy Hopkins wandered around the giant corridors of Castletop Manor, wondering just how many doors were in one hallway alone and what all rooms there were. He jumped from black tile to black tile, counting the steps as he went. He had gotten up to 240 when a distant, thudding sound caught his ear. Tilting his head up from the ground, Timothy stopped hopping and walked to where he thought he heard the noise.
He walked further into the hallway, looking over his shoulder only when he heard some kind of loud, angry scream, but turned back around when the thudding sound became louder.
The hallway seemed endless, and just as Timothy grew tired and thought about turning around, he saw it. There was a branch off of the hallway, a separate hallway, only this one was much more different. This corridor had no doors, none except for one. Timothy knew that he was very far away from the end of the hallway, but even from that large distance was he intimidated by the enormous door at the very end.
The size alone was scary to the small boy, but what made it worse was that the door bulged outward every other second, as if it was losing the battle to hold something back.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka gasped and ran over to her husband, several feet away from him in several moments. "What the hell is going on with you?" she demanded, before catching sight of the crumpled paper in his hand. "Armageddon....what's that?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

By the time Myka reached him, Armageddon had long tossed the paper away and was currently contemplating slicing up the guard in front of him. "Why the hell don't you just find out yourself, kid." he hissed at her while glowering at the knight.

Controlled by his curiosity, Little Timothy helplessly stumbled down the mysterious corridor, looking up at the giant arches on the ceiling that had mysterious pictures on them that kept changing before he could even decide what they were. The door was practically glowing through its crack at the center, and the thuds that came from it began to sound more and more like thunder.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Kneeling to the ground, Myka picked up the paper and uncrumpled it. "Bun in the- oh my God." Standing back up, Myka stared at the paper, one hand on her stomach. "Oh my God...I'm pregnant."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Congratulations." came a soft, velvet voice that was once comforting but now only held dark intentions.
Throughout the stunned silence of the crowd, there was one sound that gained attention: clapping. It was a steady rhythm of clapping, holding no enthusiasm but there for respect. One by one people in the crowd turned to direct their attention at whoever was clapping, and there they saw a beautiful man with black hair and emerald green eyes walk towards the newlyweds and the 'king', a warm, cunning smile on his face. "My, isn't this a wonderful setup. Two people that despised each other married and - What's this? - they're expecting?" he smiled at Myka, ignoring the furious demon. "I always knew you would be eager to have sex with anything that had a pulse, Mrs... Oh I lost track of the names. How will you solve this problem, Myka? Will you wear even shorter shorts to entice the next visitor or will you just walk around with nothing?" He leaned back and glanced briefly at the king that grit his teeth and clenched his fists, enjoying the blood in his eyes. "You practically already do. I suppose that's where your daughter got it from."
"Hey!"
Erik lazily turned, along with the shocked guests, to where 'Roy' stood. His eyes were filled with scorn and his fists were clenched almost tight enough to draw blood.
"Leave her the alone!" he yelled, only making Erik smirk wider.
"You're right." the embodiment conceded, hands up and palms facing the white-haired man in a sign of peace. "I came here for you, not for her."
'Roy' leaned back with his eyebrows slightly arched yet still furrowed from anger. "Me?"
"Yes you." Erik drawled, unamused by such stupidity. "It is your wedding, is it not?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Hearing Erik's words, tears sprang to Myka's eyes. How dare he say such...such true things...
Before she could retort, Roy did. She looked to him, thanking him with her eyes. Her gaze soon returned to Erik, however, and she growled at his words. "Get out of here, Erik," she ordered, her fingers itching for blood. But now that she knew she was pregnant, Myka was prepared to run. "You shouldn't be here. You weren't even invited, and for good reason."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Lynx gave a sigh as she looked at the newcomer. "and what exactly do you want with my husband?" she drawled, crossing her arms as she glared at him. she may not like being married to him, but it certainly didn't mean she'd let him get hurt! and this guy screamed danger.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Erik snickered as his cold eyes returned to Myka. "Mood swings already?" he joked lightly as his hands went to his pockets, his eyes flickering at the new queen for just a second. "Even if I wasn't invited - Which I'd like to remind our dear king of how rude that is - I wouldn't miss my best friend's wedding for the world." Turning to face the angered and confused king, Erik smiled that sinister yet charming smile of his. "I even went through great lengths to get you a gift." he said softly. Something in the air stirred then. Maybe it was the ominous feeling Erik's presence left or the evil smile on his face, but many guests soon found themselves very uncomfortable.
Then blood red lines shot down from random points in the room. Each line was ten feet long, from random directions to random angles. The guests jumped back as they witnessed the uncanny sight, some gazing at the glowing lines with curious fascination. Even Armageddon was curious about the lines. He moved towards one until he realized what it was. "Portals." he grunted.
And just as he finished speaking each line opened up to a seven foot wide portal, ovals with screeches from Hell escaping it and a glowing red shine behind it. The crowd gasped at the sight, many crowding around the nearest portal. Erik, on the other hand, remained composed with that steady smile on his face.
"You see, Roy," he started as 'Roy' looked around cautiously - He even shot the 'king' a knowing look. "I wanted to see just how great a king you were. After all, you had just figured out your lineage a good few years ago, how could anyone become a king of two kingdoms and an entire species after that?" A thudding sound came from the portals, the entire room beginning to shake, the grand chandelier at the top shuddering with each thud. "A king must always be ready to lead, even when he least expects it. Isn't that what it's always been about?" Erik smirked wider just as the first of many screams came. 'Roy''s eyes widened and he snapped his head to the left, witnessing a woman being savagely ripped apart by... by a grotesque beast. It was lumpy yet still held some human features. It was like an ogre, or maybe... "A monster..." he breathed.
Erik shook his head with a 'tsk'. "It's not polite to call my people such things."
The king turned his head to the embodiment. "Your people?"
The black-haired man nodded. "One thing I learned about royalty, Your Majesty, is not the chivalry it always wants to stand by, but that anyone can put on a crown and call themselves a king." One hand leaving his pocket and wrapping around his abdomen, Erik bowed gracefully to 'Roy' just as more screams came out. "Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Erik Ram, the new King of Hell." The entire room was filled with screams then, and as 'Roy' looked around with sick horror, he watched more gruesome Hell beasts charge out of the numerous portals, attacking every person in their line of sight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka cried out as the beasts flooded the room, her hands instantly protecting her belly. Catching Armageddon out of the corner of her eye, she grit her teeth and yanked a dagger out of her husband's shirt, prepared to protect herself since her husband wasn't going to be able to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Barely noticing the weapon stolen from him, Armageddon grit his teeth and let his other black blade slide out of his arm to match his current one. What the hell did Erik mean by new King of Hell? What about Nikolai? That weird freak of nature was a sex addict, yeah, but he always kept a good hold on his throne even when he didn't want to! Armageddon growled and quickly spun his heel as a minotaur-ish beast roared at him and thrust a fist at him. He quickly lifted his arm and used the obsidian blade to block the hit, he used the monster's surprise to his advantage and lunged his second blade into its belly. Lifting up his leg, Armageddon slammed his boot against the beast's chest and kicked it away while at the same time yanking his blade away. He spun around and jumped at two scrawny demons, not hesitating to strike his own kind.

Damian gasped when he saw the monsters shooting out and attacking anyone and everyone. This was like something out of a nightmare! Innocent people were being brutally murdered, children were forced to watch their parents die for them, and Erik stood there, smiling at the gore. Noticing a set of monsters heading towards Lynx, the false prince quickly got in battling stance. Even he couldn't copy weapons, especially one with souls of its own, so he would just have to hope nobody noticed his weapon since he couldn't afford to shift out in the open.
Snowflakes began to flurry around the angel - more precisely, his right arm - they clumped together until they formed a bright white lance that was seven feet tall. Twirling the weapon with ease, Damian slid the bladed tip against the ground, creating sparks, and slammed it again the chest of the nearest demon. The monster squawked and flew backwards, landing on another one. One beast jumped up into the air as the other charged at Damian, he lunged his lance into the one on the ground and heaved it up, hurling it at the flying demon and tossing them both far from the queen.
"Are you okay?" he breathed to Lynx.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Leaning on her husband slightly, the queen nodded. "I'm alright." She huffed, holding her hands out as a black bow formed along with her quiver. "Now this is how you celebrate a wedding." She smirked, shooting a few arrows into the heads of some demons rushing at them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The young mother shoved the dagger into the eye of a demon, finally taking a breath. Looking up and around, Myka tried to stop her urge to fight, her fingers crawling to again cover her stomach. Making her decision, she kicked the demon away and bolted for the exit. Just as her fingers were a breath away from the handles, a hand gripped her ankle and dragged her down, Myka hitting the ground hard. She tried to crawl away, arms covering her unborn child, and screamed at the beast's fist came barreling down at her, bearing a sharp dagger eager to make her blood run. "Armageddon!" she cried.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon fought back a trio of blades barraging him and lifted his boot up to deliver another kick to the chest. With the trio startled, the red-haired demon let his left blade cackled with electricity and the right with flames; they made contact with each monster before they knew what hit them.
Armageddon watched one of the beasts spasm and twitch as the electricity shot through its body when he heard Myka's screams. Snapping his head in her direction, his eyes widened at the sight of the bloodied demon viciously attacking her. "Dammit, kid!" he snarled and shot towards the two.
The demon on top of Myka sneered and bared its fangs at her, foam coming from its mouth. It clawed and punched her before its anger had reached its bloodthirsty climax. Curling its fingers around the hilt of the dagger still in its eye, the monster grit its razor teeth and yanked out the blade, howling in pain. Biting past the pain and the blood forcing one eye closed, the demon gripped the dagger tightly and spun it until the blade was facing Myka. It lifted it up with both hands, and just as it smiled evilly a black blade protruded from its chest. The demon shuddered and coughed up some blood before looking down at the weapon at its chest. It marveled at the flames that licked at its body then, as its arms fell and the dagger hit the ground, it turned its head to make eye contact with the red-haired demon. It stared at him until he yanked the blade out, then coughed up more blood and fell off Myka.

"You're actually enjoying this?" Damian asked with disbelief while watching his wife attack a nearby horde. Huh, looks like she'd be the one watching his back. Turning to his left, he saw a group of demons patronizing a terrified family. Clenching his jaw, Damian ran in the direction of the demons, and before he could reach them he swung his lance at them and unleashed a ray of icicles that shot out of the lance blade's slash, catching the monsters when the frozen spears didn't penetrate them. Damian smiled at the family that ran with their freedom until he heard a familiar scream from a distance that made his eyes widen and his heart skip a beat. "Myka." he breathed and spun around to see her being attacked by a demon. "Myka!" he shouted and was just about to fire another set of icicles when Armageddon beat him to it and impaled the demon. Damian loosened his stance slightly and watched the two, glad Armageddon could save her, but also mad at himself for not keeping an eye on her. For that matter, where was Ben and Arwen? Panicking silently, he spun around and began searching frantically for his kids, knocking back any demon in his way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben himself was locked in the wine cellar, having accidentally gotten stuck while trying to bring up another bottle of wine to sneak with his friends. "Hello? Can anyone hear me??"

Back upstairs, Myka pushed the demon off of her body, wiping away the blood on her shirt and somehow standing on shaky legs. Taking a few steps forward, the woman wrapped her arms around Armageddon's waist and held tightly, trembling as she did. Her hands inched up to grip his shirt at his shoulder blades, several tears leaking out of her eyes and onto his shirt as she tried to push away the terror of the near-death of her and their unborn child. Once she was sure the horrid feelings were gone, the pregnant woman released him and covered a bleeding scratch with her hand. "We need to get out of here," she told him, careful to press on the bleeding wound to try and stop the light flow. "Or at least bottle neck the portal!" Her eyes searched Armageddon's body for any wounds, swallowing hard. "If you aren't hurt, I think I have a plan to close the portal."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"my people are warriors, dear husband. this is how we celebrate" she sighed, spinning on her heel to look at him. "now quit worrying about her and help me kick these demons' arses back to where they came from" she sighed, continuing to fire arrows at those around her.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games