Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Lifting her head slightly, Ayane softly kissed Kaien's cheek, then said, "I didn't expect you to be, just thought you might have regained some of your appetite, but don't worry about it thought."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, letting out a soft mew as he kissed her cheek in return, his tail wrapping around his waist for a moment.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Kairo Yakazu

With twitching ears, Ayane smiled softly when Kaien wrapped his tail around her waist, so she did the same to him. "Since you're not hungry anymore, and neither am I, what do you say if I play you that song now; that is if you have one in mind." Ayane told him.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"I actually still can't think of one," Kaien said softly, laughing at himself a bit. "Anytime I want to think of something, I never can, but later on, like an hour from now, I'll think of one."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"I know what you mean by that, it happens to me when I try to think of certain names, like my mind just goes completely blank. Anyways, you continue to think of one, while I keep doing this." Ayane replied happily, then kissed him on the cheek, making her way over till her lips met his again.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing again, Kaien happily returned her kiss, holding her close as he started to purr softly once again, his ears twitching a bit.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Kairo Yakazu

As they continued to kiss, Ayane took note of how good Kaien was at it, even if he was young. She then told him, "I gotta say, you're a pretty good kisser, I wasn't expecting this at all." Ayane smiled softly, wondering how he would respond to her comment; she shifted herself around a bit in his lap, getting a bit more comfortable.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's blush turned a bit deeper as he sheepishly looked up at her. "Y-you mean it?... I-I mean... I've never kissed another girl before I met you..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Of course I mean it, for someone who never has, you're not too bad at it." Ayane replied calmly, kissing Kaien once more, then nuzzled him affectionately.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

His blush maintaining it's deep color, Kaien kissed her back and nuzzled her in return, purring softly. "...So... um... Why did you come to the school?... I-I mean, aside from educational purposes, unless that's it..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane let her head rest against Kaien's shoulder, then answered, "I transferred, from the school I was at, to Kyoto Academy for more than just the educational reasons. Back at my old school, one of my professors accused me of cheating on a final exam, which I didn't, but he claimed that I did only because I got a perfect score on it and was the only one to do so."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"I've had that happen as well, but thankfully, it was by one of the students, and when they did their investigation, he was the cheater."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Smiling at Kaien, Ayane nodded her head, then said, "Well that's good that they did, I could have done the same and stayed at that school, but my mother just told them that I would be transferring; she figured since I could get a perfect score on an exam, that I wasn't being challenged enough."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"I guess in a sense that might have been true, but those exams were always extremely easy in my opinion. It's sort of like they were too lazy to come up with completely new questions, so they just reused half of them from during the year."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"No, I would agree with your opinion, the exams were pretty easy. Now that I think about it, some of the questions seemed familiar, but they were worded differently." Ayane pecked him on the cheek, then went on, "But if that hadn't happened to me, non of this would be going on right now, so I'm glad that it did."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games