Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah
D'aww, he thinks that's cute

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai clipped his bra back on and started putting on the rest of his 'clothes'. "You were the one who asked for this, dearie. I do hope you're prepared to deal with this body all day." he said and swung his chain around. "Don't worry, darling, I've done these S&M things before. Just give me a moment to adjust to this and you'll be free to do whatever you'd like to me."
Pausing, a devilish grin appeared on Nikolai's face, but he made sure to hide that from Leon. He turned his head, the long braid swinging lightly from the motion, and looked at Leon timidly while holding a fist to his chest. "Please be gentle, Master~" he whispered and intentionally arched his back to tease the man.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 pm
Leon Court

He looked to Nikolai with a pained expression, whimpering at the sight. "Oh, that's not fair," he murmured before standing and turning his back to the Sin. "I can see why you're the Devil, because this "punishment" is only punishing me!" Running a hand through his hair, Leon took a deep breath and turned back around. He reached down for Nikolai's waist and tugged him upwards. "If I'm going to suffer, I'll suffer in style. Mind doing a dance for me?

Awesome nerd
Whereas Leon is DYING.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 am
Mayah Playah
T-Time skip the dance?

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

Nikolai chuckled and gingerly set a hand on Leon's chest, pushing him away and forcing him to sit back and relax. "Forgive me if my strip teases are a bit rusty, dearie, I've been neglecting my exercise." he said as he got on the bed to straddle Leon. He swung his chain with one hand and waited for it to wrap around the back of Leon's neck before catching it with his other, having to use that in lieu of a very fuzzy scarf.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 am
Leon Court

"Rusty, tarnished, I don't care, I'll love it anyway," was his reply as his eyes widened for each movement.

~~~

"Dear God, you're going to torture me all day, aren't you?" asked Leon as he pressed his lips to Nikolai's chest once again. "I suppose I deserve it, though. I shouldn't have picked my teenage fantasy for a punishment.

Awesome nerd
Maybe we should time-skip most of the day, since Leon's had a think for this for TOO long.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 am
Mayah Playah

N...Nikolai Byko...?
User Image

After a very long day of foreplay and teenage desires coming true, Nikolai leaned against the wall and smirked to himself as he faced Leon. "You've only an hour left before it's midnight, darling." he announced, swinging his chain around almost tauntingly. "Have I filled out your list of desires or is there one last request left... my dear Master?" he purred the last part.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:04 am
Leon Court

Leon sat up on the bed, one leg dangling off the edge and the other rolling an unlit cigarette between his fingers. After a moment, he flicked away the tobacco stick and held open his arms. "Take off that ridiculous costume and let me hold you," he somewhat-ordered, smiling eyes on Nikolai as always. "Come here.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Smirking himself, Nikolai got off the wall and walked towards him, stripping off his clothing with each step. He crawled onto the bed and cuddled up against his boyfriend's body, never getting tired of the comforting warmth. "Mmm, my, I'd rather do this all day." he purred.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 pm
Leon Court

"And there's no place I'd rather be," he murmured, holding the man close his body. He reached down and took Nikolai by the chin, smiling. "I love you, Nikolai~

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I love you, too." the Sin replied against him. "But don't think our drinking war is over, dearie. Far from it. I won't stop until I get my own high school fantasy played out." he smirked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:22 am
Leon Court

"And what exactly would that be?" he asked, raising one sculpted purple eyebrow in curiousity. He didn't even know Nikolai went to high school, bring so old, much less that he had fantasies way back when.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Only everything smutty~" Nikolai beamed innocently. "Of course, I wouldn't at all mind seeing you with cat ears. Oh! And a cute little tail~! Or would a dog be better...? I'll have to try both then~" he purred.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 pm
Leon Court

"Oh wow," he murmured, a large sweatdrop rolling down the side of his face. "Alright, then. If that's what you want, we'll have another drinking contest, and you'll lose and Neko Nikolai will come back~" He smirked, almost too confident.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, careful, dearie. Wouldn't want you to get a cat fetish." Nikolai laughed lightly. "But I don't think I'll have to worry about that since the next round is definitely mine, my little dog~" he cooed with a confident smile of his own.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:27 pm
Leon Court

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Oh stop. I don't have a fetish for anything other than... probably you, actually. The silver hair and green eyes get me everytime." With a laugh, he reached over to pull the blanket further up. "You should sleep.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, I could really say the same for your own features, dearie. And those moans of yours? Simply addicting~" he grinned before feeling the blanket on it. "What's all this, darling? I'm not... sleepy..." Sleep attacked him quickly, he didn't even know what hit him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games