Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"There's this nice little diner down the way," he thought out loud, allowing Nikolai to move his arm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh yeah? Then show me." Nikolai said with a light yawn. By the time they left the church, he made sure to let go of the priest's hand to avoid suspicion... if their unkempt clothes didn't already. A few people they passed nodded their heads and said hello to them. A couple even stopped to talk to them, one mentioning not having seen Anthony at church today and the other inquiring if Nikolai was new or not. Coincidentally, the two were an elderly couple.
"Oh, I believe Father Anthony can explain it all perfectly." Nikolai smiled and looked over at the other priest for an explanation, just as the elderly couple did. "Care to explain why you weren't at mass, Father?" The glint in Nikolai's lime green eyes was almost devious.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Father Nikolai is new to the parish and required a tour. We got locked inside the attic, however, and have only just managed to climb out," he explained with ease, smiling at the couple. They nodded and shuffled away, and Anthony ran a hand over his face. "Let's just add that to my list of sins."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I don't know, you're running out of room to write anything on." teased the smaller priest as he enjoyed the torment Anthony went through. "Now enough of your guilt trips, the only sin I want to commit is gluttony! Let's go to that restaurant!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a laugh, Anthony took he man's arm and tugged him out to the car. "Are you going to critique my driving this time?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"That depends," Nikolai tilted his head. "I'll have to if you can't stay focused during the drive." he grinned mischievously while sliding into the passenger's seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Keep misbehaving and we'll wind up crashing," he teased, settling into his seat.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"That all depends strictly on you, Father." Nikolai smirked while nonchalantly resting a hand on the stronger man's lap. "So I suggest you keep your eyes on the road-" He squeezed the skin beneath his hand, yet kept a cooled expression on his face as he leaned against his window. "-grip the wheel tightly-" Another squeeze. "-and get us there safely." He slid his hand higher up the lap and squeezed teasingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest let out a small moan, then bit his lip. "I...y-you're going to...k-k-kill us," he said, his hand gripping the wheel tightly.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then you'd better pray to God you get spared." Nikolai replied sharply, but he decided it was time to give the poor man a break and let go of him. Leaning back towards his own window, watching the scenery roll by with a bored look on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Thee car ride home was silent, and by the time they reached the church, the world was cloaked in darkness. Anthony turned off the car, looking over at Nikolai. "I...I'm sorry if I upset you."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was in the process of unbuckling when he heard the priest. "Hnn?" Looking over at him, the younger tilted his head a fraction. "What gives you that impression?" he asked with a light smirk.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well, you kinda snapped at me back there," she said, rubbing the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Huh? Oh... Guess I did." the 'priest' grunted, scratching the back of his head while not even seeming to mind. In truth, he didn't really care. He just got tired and didn't want to tease anymore, he must've not recognized it. He opened his mouth to explain the situation, but a thought came across him. Or more Sloth.
Why not milk the situation, dearie? Sloth suggested.
What do you mean?
Well... Here he is, so roguishly handsome and nervous about your well being. If you were to make him feel guilty... Dear me, just think of all the things he'll do to win your smile back!

Inwardly grinning at the idea, Nikolai slowly looked away from Anthony and shrugged. "I guess I got a little tired of how you kept getting worried about what my flirtations would lead us to." He flickered his lime green eyes at the priest. "You know I wouldn't do anything that could harm you, right? I mean, don't you trust me?" To further help his situation, Nikolai gave Anthony a saddened look and hurt eyes that went well with his young face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony tilted his head in thought, then sighed and looked back to Nikolai. "I want to. But I know your kind, Nikolai. Someone's just going to wind up hurt."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games