Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:09 pm
Blood dripped off my cheeks and onto to the ground. The fire around me hadn't faded, not for a second. I smiled. "Looky, looky, the b***h is back, it wouldn't have felt like home without her." I began to think aloud, "A cat has nine lives... Mila, let's find out how many this moth has." The corner of my mouth twitched slightly, "Ending? No, its just beginning." My smile grew wider as the tears of blood flood quicker.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm
"Nice idea first" then kitsune transformed and attacked "kitsune cherry fire arrow blast" then yells " your guys turn I will distract him hey your so ugly scientist think you a rat" then started shooting arrows around it to confuse it  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:29 pm
"First of all, that makes completely no sense, and second, this moth is Mila's fight, they're siblings so its only fair..." the smile had disappeared as I spoke. My staff was on the ground, as I had dragged it behind me coming here. Behind me was a thin trail from where I had dragged my staff along the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Kitsune stopped then said " I under stand" then back away to the same spot "so that's Mila's sister WOW she is scarier than my sister" kitsune said looking at her eyes "and where is her eyes"  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:49 pm
I growled. "Clara has eyes, your looking at the person who saved my life. Clara is the one with the chainsaw sword thing." I said. I was agitated. She had insulted my little friend, who had decided she wanted to fight. "OF NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled pushing her back. I flew up to Clara. "Oh, your so cute when your angry!" She teased. I growled. "Well, your cute when your dead, so how about we make it even?" I asked. She laughed. "I've escaped from hell, I'm not afraid of you." She said. She launched. Our swords clashed. I couldn't help but hate her. Her song, trick and treat, was playing in the background. It fit Clara perfectly. She was evil, and only cared about her own gain. Even if it meant killing others. Our blades clashed and swung. She aimed a kick at me and missed. I aimed a punch at her and missed. She laughed. "Your running out of time! The rose was poisonous you idiot!" She laughed. My heart nearly stopped. Then my little friend spoke up. "I cut off your hand, the poison didn't reach your heart, your FINE!" She yelled. I smiled. "It's going down," I said. But me and Clara seemed to be at the exact same level of skill. I needed to catch her off guard. "Your scared!" I yelled. "I know you are! You don't want anyone to leave you again, so your making the world yours so you will always have someone!" I did catch her off guard. I launched for her heart. She screamed in agony. "Curse you!" She screamed... and she faded to ash and blood. And blooming from her reamins was a rose. That I left there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:30 pm
"Wha...wha....what's going on" kitsune yelled at Mila once the fight was over  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm
"That was my sister, who was SUPPOSED to be dead!" I yelled. My friend came up to me. "You did great!" She said, her voice full of admiration. "Thanks. You usually don't compliment me like that Kiri." I said. Kiri blushed. "Well, I... you did good!" She stammered. I laughed. I hoped everything would be okay too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 pm
"Well we are all ok now so what next sweatdrop " kitsune said laughing then said " well know I can use my intimate form to but this time not get all angery"  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 am
Bara
I can do this I saw that Allen was back to normal but not Akio "Your n..not Akio SO I CAN FIGHT!!" I screamed then I attacked I then got pushed back by something."Crap" after a few minutes I was covered in blood.http://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/712/672431758_857101.gif I felt as if I was dieing slowly.

Chiarīdā
I was lying on the icy ground while the city was crumbling I was dieing ever so slowly I saw Samu suddenly he then said "Why didn't you tell me you we're a mew" I saw him hold me then I smiled then said "g..g..good bye" then I died.
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/122363/Gosh a bloody anime girl.jpg?=123

Katy
I saw Chiarīdā died "No"I started to cry then blood started to drip every we're from me"NO I CAN'T DIE I NEED TO HELP THE OTHERS" I started to fall then I saw part of a house was falling the half of the house fell on me "I c..can't look" https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAbVMfCGxNYzN4Pf4rH1cSniVAgTEbCVItKOlRsg9GUkrYYMuymg
(Sorry I couldn't RP that much this afternoon I will RP the whole evening I couldn't RP that much because of my class field trip)  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm
Leaving the area, the corners of my mouth never did stop twitching, almost as if forcing me to smile. Not being to control it any longer I smiled. Once I had left I found Bara and Chiarīdā, both bloody and dying, or all ready dead. I couldn't stop my smile as i look from one to the other.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm
I gasped. "Oh Chirida..." i mumbled. "no... not now!" I shouted. i didn't want anyone to die any more. I screamed... and felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Kisshu. "Kissh! Your okay!" I said. I threw my tired arms around him. "We have to stop the city from crumbling Mila." he said. "can you handle that?" Of course!" I exclaimed. "Mew Gumdrop... Sunshine!" I yelled. Sun dew spilled from my harp and floated around, forming a barrier around everything. But I knew it would be useless if Bara couldn't stop the flying castle thing. "Come on Bara..." I mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm
Kitsune fell to her knees and told Mila and Bara " pleas stop its to cruel it's just to cruel your the only friends I have left and the rest are all..all.... Dead maimi,chirida and so many more I have Sean them all die even some get there heads eaten off so pleas don't fight any more crying " then kitsune grabbed her wound any cride then raven appeared "so do you want that ofer or not your soul for a wish or we can all just die" "even my own sister has become dark you use to be so nice and loving we would play together reamember"

(Raven befor she was evel http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2851000/VocaloidGirl12-2851453_534_650.png )  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:38 pm
I looked at Kitsune. "We didn't start the fight," I said. "And You!" I said turning to Raven. "Your sister says there was good in you at a point. Clara was never that way. I don't know what it is like to have a sister that at least once loved you. But I understand that this is not my fight, and the choice is completely yours. just look inside your heart, if you still have one."  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:23 pm
kitsune got up wiped her teers and said "raven you will grant my wish no mater how big" "yes" "then I WISH THAT EVERY MEW MEW OUT THERE EVERY PERSON WHO FIGHTS FOR GOOD IN PAST PRESENT OR FUTER THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOPE AND NEVER TURN EVEL THAT WHEN THEY DIE THEY KNOW THERE WISH IS GRANTED SO THEY MAY REST IN PEACE" "BUT IF YOU MAKE THIS WISH YOU WILL BE A GOD" "YES I KNOW NOW GRANT MY WISH RAVEN" a light beam came shooting down from the sun then hitting kitsune she transformed into Mew god Inari kitsune princess of the stars gardian of sun dew

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:08 am
I gasped. "A goddess?" I mumbled. But for some reason, I didn't want to show any signs that Kitsune was a greater warrior then me. I Had already figured out that my ultra form was also a form where my true immortal self showed. "Hey Kitsune!" I called out while flying over to her. "You we're right about become goddesses! I'm already in the form of mine, princess of water and moon. I think Clara bribed Hades with me, so she could get out. I really hate her."  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games