Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

Just don't destroy the dark magic inside her and she'll be fine. Bhanri doesn't die unless the magic that keeps her alive is too.
If I kill Bhanri it'll be in a much more epic...or sadder way.

Okay. I'll take note of that when I type out my next post. >__< Now all that I have to worry about is how to dodge this huge death energy ball. xD

Actually its more of a volley of smaller balls of death curses...she's a reaper so her scythe is spun fast enough should act as a shield.

Oh. xD Okay. That makes it much more manageable. haha

Yeah just to make it easier for you XD thhhouugghh if I decided to permanently kill her...I might force you to do it. ADDS DRAMA!

hunter-the wanderer

Yeah that might be for the best, though the elemental isn't going to stop until it punishes Ben and Charles.

Haha. NO. I REFUSE. Even if she gets thrown forceful attacks at, I will refuse! D<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae

Okay. I'll take note of that when I type out my next post. >__< Now all that I have to worry about is how to dodge this huge death energy ball. xD

Actually its more of a volley of smaller balls of death curses...she's a reaper so her scythe is spun fast enough should act as a shield.

Yeah just to make it easier for you XD thhhouugghh if I decided to permanently kill her...I might force you to do it. ADDS DRAMA!

hunter-the wanderer

Yeah that might be for the best, though the elemental isn't going to stop until it punishes Ben and Charles.

Haha. NO. I REFUSE. Even if she gets thrown forceful attacks at, I will refuse! D<

What if its a situation where it's either Bhanri or Mari...and Bhanri begs really hard?  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Eeimae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold

hunter-the wanderer

What if its a situation where it's either Bhanri or Mari...and Bhanri begs really hard?

What do you mean exactly? Don't make me choose! >n<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae
asbloodrunscold
Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

What do you mean exactly? Don't make me choose! >n<

I would totally make you choose XD Hmm maybe if she tried to kill Luca that would make it easier.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:38 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Bara you jerk! xD I was about to go all handsome prince on Echo, but then you had to pull her away lolol. But actually though, If I'm in love with a fighter girl, you my friend, are one of the best people I've roleplayed with <3 Alex will ssssooo teach her ;D And also, Thank you for the gorgeous compliment on Alex. I though you might like my little devil child (:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 pm
iMusicLovah
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Bara you jerk! xD I was about to go all handsome prince on Echo, but then you had to pull her away lolol. But actually though, If I'm in love with a fighter girl, you my friend, are one of the best people I've roleplayed with <3 Alex will ssssooo teach her ;D And also, Thank you for the gorgeous compliment on Alex. I though you might like my little devil child (:

I'm not that good at roleplaying, i feel like sometimes all that comes out is just a spew of garbage. Like diarrhea of the fingers. You're the one that's an awesome roleplayer, I can barely keep up with you and you just give your characters so much definition and such that it make me squee. And yes I love the new pic of Alex, I'm going to have so much fun with Echo and him. xd I tried to get Echo to look innocent yet grown up and it was really hard.

KuroShiroBara

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm
another block, lots more posts to read now....

I hate being slow....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 pm
KuroShiroBara

I'm not that good at roleplaying, i feel like sometimes all that comes out is just a spew of garbage. Like diarrhea of the fingers. You're the one that's an awesome roleplayer, I can barely keep up with you and you just give your characters so much definition and such that it make me squee. And yes I love the new pic of Alex, I'm going to have so much fun with Echo and him. xd I tried to get Echo to look innocent yet grown up and it was really hard.

-blush- dear god, babe. You know you are quite the sweet talker xD. I think my writing is s**t most of the time. I kinda just put myself in Alex's shoes, and in Nana's for that matter. I do what my gut tells me. And...also I do what I always have wanted to do which is to be bold and actually fight for the people I want to protect. Like...that was a huge goal of mine is to become stronger mentally so that I can stand up for people. But for now...alex and nana do it for me .////. but seriously. Stahp. Stahp lyin.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

-blush- dear god, babe. You know you are quite the sweet talker xD. I think my writing is s**t most of the time. I kinda just put myself in Alex's shoes, and in Nana's for that matter. I do what my gut tells me. And...also I do what I always have wanted to do which is to be bold and actually fight for the people I want to protect. Like...that was a huge goal of mine is to become stronger mentally so that I can stand up for people. But for now...alex and nana do it for me .////. but seriously. Stahp. Stahp lyin.

Aint lyin darling. You're seriously so much better then me. I just started roleplaying again with this rp and I feel like it sucks, I'm getting better I will give myself credit but I feel like everybody else are more advanced then me. All these idea's everybody are coming up with are amazing and I just sit here like 'I like waffles' xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

Aint lyin darling. You're seriously so much better then me. I just started roleplaying again with this rp and I feel like it sucks, I'm getting better I will give myself credit but I feel like everybody else are more advanced then me. All these idea's everybody are coming up with are amazing and I just sit here like 'I like waffles' xp

xD Honestly, All I want to do is snuggle Zuri and Echo. Like I don't want her fighting cause all I want to do is fight for her and show her I'm a boss xD. But yeah, I mean, I just started back up too. Like half the time I feel like a zombie when I write...but yeah. This whole...RP is just, I'm so emotionally involved with it, its almost as if I can feel the pain that my babies are going through and I can see it happening around me xD. I'm wierd like that .///.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

xD Honestly, All I want to do is snuggle Zuri and Echo. Like I don't want her fighting cause all I want to do is fight for her and show her I'm a boss xD. But yeah, I mean, I just started back up too. Like half the time I feel like a zombie when I write...but yeah. This whole...RP is just, I'm so emotionally involved with it, its almost as if I can feel the pain that my babies are going through and I can see it happening around me xD. I'm wierd like that .///.

Same here. Everytime Echo or Zuri get hurt or like Alex it's always like 'No bby's, it's ok don't cry.' and what not and then when people are being all sexy or fluffly its always like 'aww' or I squeal and flap my arms around like a bird. I get emotionally attached very quickly. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:31 pm
KuroShiroBara

Honestly...I'm exactly the same way. Every time I see people getting hurt in the RP I'm like 'nuu! Why did you do that!" And then like I actually get mad at people, and then when I'm all flirty, I legitamately blush xD Its just..yeah. It's that.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 pm
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Guys. Seriously though xD I'm almost in tears at home in my room. This is bad. I'm getting way too into this lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 pm
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

Eeimae

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Guys. Seriously though xD I'm almost in tears at home in my room. This is bad. I'm getting way too into this lol.

Nuuu don't cry xD It's almost done it feels. Then we all get to heal and have dinner and stuff :3

I got really pumped during this battle though xD not gonna lie.  

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 pm
asbloodrunscold

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

So eh, after this... No more huge crazy, killing breakdowns. At least for a few days in Paradise time. Paradise is meant to be crazy but everyone needs a break at some point right? XD
I don't care about little break downs like someone gets pissed and punches someone or starts crying, or goes off breaking things. Just... No fatal break downs if that makes sense. Like Ankh did with Jason and Bhanri right now. x]

Love you guys. <333  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces