Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

I don't even know who that is, Fredrich thought. He looked at the three outfits one-by-one then looked back at Lock, his eyebrows furrowed. Seeing that the man was serious, the detective sighed heavily and looked back at his choices. "I... I guess I'll take this." he grumbled and picked up the Harry Potter costume. This was the only one he was familiar with, but how can you make that sexy?!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock clapped his hands excitedly, closing up the box and putting it back into the closet. "Oh, nice choice! That one's my favorite." He then took the costume from the Austrian's hands and put it on the dresser, turning back to Fredrich and pushing his chest so as to try to make him sit on the bed. "Now then, back to the topic of jealousy, I believe you said something about me not being able to walk for a week. Care to feed me an example?" asked the teen coyly, spry young body already ready for whatever would happen.

Awesome nerd
We gonna time skip or something?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I should warn you now that I don't do... that, so be prepared to be disappointed when you expect a sexy wizard." Fredrich warned. Lock, however, didn't seem too concerned about that. The tall Austrian pursed his lips as he was forced to sit down, but when he registered Lock's words he felt a chuckle climb up his throat. "You have too much energy and time on your hands." he snickered, though his body language didn't object.

~~~

Fredrich sighed contently as he ran his gloveless fingers through his dampened black hair. "You were right," he said and glanced over at his lover. "Lube makes things easier."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Changes the taste, though," noted Lock, who was sitting up on the bed, lap barely covered by the sheet as he tried to comb out the last of Fredrich's essence from his hair before it dried too hard. Once his job was finished, the teen lay back on the pillows and grinned cheekily. "I like it either way."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:46 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

As soon as the blonde laid down Fredrich didn't hesitate to roll over and wrap his arms around him. "We still have plenty of other flavors to try out." he smirked. "I'll be sure to do the tasting next time, too."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The young star smiled as he was enveloped by Fredrich's warmth, one of his legs already moving over to hook around one of the detective's. "Mm, I'm getting chills just thinking about it," he replied, fingers of his left hand toying with a lock of the man's black hair. "You know, you don't really have to get all dressed up for my birthday if you don't want to. I'm fine with just staying in bed. Or the floor. Bathtub's a good place too."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich mulled it over before setting a large hand on the soft of Lock's back. "No, it's okay. You seemed to really want it, and who am I to say no to your birthday wish?" he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"My birthday wish is to spend the day with my boyfriend," he said, closing his eyes and snuggling into Fredrich's chest. "Whether or not you get dressed up is just a perk."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The Austrian smiled lightly and gently held Lock's arm, stroking it with his thumb. "Who would've thought that a couple weeks ago you were a spoiled brat?" he chuckled then paused. "I guess nothing really changed." he smirked to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:39 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

A vein throbbed in irritation on his forehead at the comment. "Yeah, you're still a jerk," he grumbled, kicking Fredrich's shin before turning completely over and keeping his back to the detective. "Meanie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:52 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"'Meanie.' That's your best comeback yet." Fredrich further teased. "I think this time you've got me." His chest rumbled with his deep laughter. He moved closer to the blonde when faced with his back and moved his arms around his waist. "I think I'm falling in love with you." he murmured. They had only been in a relationship for no more than a week, and though he felt strongly when it came to love, he knew that this feeling he was going through right now would only get stronger in time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:16 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock prepared another comeback in his mind, sure that this one was a zinger, only to be completely derailed by Fredrich's murmur. Wh-what? He was falling for him? Maybe he didn't hear him correctly. The blonde was frozen solid, barely able to breathe. It took some time before he could finally speak, and when he did, it was almost too quiet to even be a whisper. "Are you being serious?" Lock asked, hands moving to touch the arms around his waist.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich felt sleepiness climb over him. His eyelids drooped, but was still able to hear the blonde. He could hear the shock in that voice, and he understood it well. The detective wasn't one for easily telling others he loved them, especially after a few days, but this was different. He'd known Han for so long, and though most of that time was spent with them yelling profanities at each other, he enjoyed it. Especially now, with that stubborn blonde clinging to him so lovingly.
"I don't know." he answered as his eyelids drooped again. "I wouldn't mind if I was." And with that, sleep finally settled over him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock was silent as he contemplated the Austrian's response, fingers stroking the soft backs of Fredrich's hands. Were they really in love now? The man had said he didn't know if it was the truth, but he'd also admitted that he wouldn't mind. If this was love, it was certainly different than he'd experienced with Ethan and Magnus. This was something else. It was playful, but tender, serious, but fun. He liked it, he would gladly confess, but was this true love?
The blonde fell asleep before he could answer that.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces