Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 am
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ben was so caught up in dealing with his messy climax and tidal wave of pleasure that he barely registered his new position, much less the question. Before he could protest, he felt that hot breath on his heated skin, shivering from the sudden desire as he felt himself return to "attention". The boy nodded, desperately willing his shorts to stay up enough to cover his rear end and virgin entrance. "Y-yes," he confirmed, fingernails attempting to dig into the wood of the table as his hands tried to find anything to grip that would keep his hands from being pinned down for trying to cover his backside.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:17 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Are ya scared?" Armageddon whispered. One hand left to reach into his pocket, pulling out a condom, having foreseen this on his way over. He moved it to his mouth and ripped it open with his sharp teeth then opened his own pants so that he could put it on.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:22 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen stayed completely still, biting his lip as he thought. Was he really scared? He'd never really thought about it in the past, especially when he'd first had sex with a woman. He wasn't frightened, just annoyed that the girl wouldn't start talking. But now? "A little," he admitted, trembling with the anticipation. "But... I trust you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You're back."
It was meant to be a question, but it was uttered more like an unsatisfied comment. And it was only right since the one who said it was Alcott Northwind.
The blonde stood near the back of the couch, posture straight, arms crossed, a lit cigarette between his lips, and a glower aimed on Ben. "... Good. I'm glad you're safe." This was obviously said for Armageddon's sake, but his malicious look and hidden tone told Ben his true feelings. It also said that he was still reeling about his and the demon's separation.
"Look, it's the runaway." Zeke seethed from the couch, looking over at Ben with a look like Alcott's only less furious.
Gus, however, quickly got up and rushed to the thin man. "Hey, thank God you're okay." he breathed and smiled softly at him. "Sorry about everything. Zeke and I are used to rough-housing, I guess we didn't think of how others would react. It sucks that we caused you to run away. Tell us next time we're too much, okay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:04 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He winced under the unfamiliar scrutiny, not raising his eyes to look at the halfbreed or his secret lover's son. He hadn't wanted to come back, especially after everything that had happened, but Benjamin couldn't defy his stepfather. Not after all they'd done. He did, however, try to insist upon a monthly sabbatical from the house to visit his father's grave in the country.
Ben looked up at Gus as he spoke, clear eyes peeking up at his from under his bangs that had drifted into his eyes. "It's fine," he replied quietly, arms wrapped around his slim waist and gripping the loose fabric of the floral-patterned shirt he was wearing. "Really, don't worry about it. Brothers rough-house, don't they?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Yeah, but there's a limit." Gus frowned. "Besides, you're more like Meg than us." he snickered and playfully punched Ben's shoulders.
"Hey, hey, back off, will ya?" Armageddon said while walking into the mansion, stopping behind Ben. "Kid's been through a lot. Leave him to rest." he told his son, who nodded slowly and let his hand fall to his side.
Alcott's eyes widened slightly when he saw Armageddon, but he quickly looked away with narrowed eyes before they could make eye contact. The demon didn't notice and instead looked at his stepson. "Why don't you go unpack, kid? Need any help?"

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He shook his head, choosing not to allow his gaze to raise to his stepfather since he knew it would end up adoring. "I've got it, but thank you. Will you please tell my mother that I'm back?" Without waiting for an answer, the thin male started up the stairs, going towards his room.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon nodded and watched the boy walk off.
When Ben reached the top of the stairs, he would see two figures at the end that seemed to be talking about something. Both turned their heads to see who arrived, but only one showed happiness.
"Ben, you're back!" Meg smiled and rushed over. She talked to the silver-haired man about what had happened during his absence, such as a visit from Nikolai, Roy and Myka coming back (if even for a while), and how fidgety Armageddon was while Ben was away. The other person at the end of the hallway didn't seem to be enthusiastic enough to walk over. Darrell just sat in his chair, not even smiling that soft smile of his at Ben.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 am
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy laughed lightly as he met his stepsister, taking her hands in his and excitedly taking in all the news he'd missed. "It's so great to see you again, Meg," he said after they'd finished the update, leaning closer to plant his lips to her forehead. "Thank you so much for everything, by the way." Feeling another pair of eyes on his, the male pulled away from Meg and looked at him. "Darrell," he breathed softly. "Can... Can we talk for a minute?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell

Darrell's eyes shined with a strange emotion when Ben spoke to him, and in response he merely pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and let the light reflect off the lens. "I'm sorry, but I have things to do soon. I wasn't expecting you to have time for me." he uttered the last line quietly and harshly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Nodding at Meg, the teen walked over and clasped his hands in front of himself, wincing slightly at the harsh words. "Please, Darrell. Just... Just let me explain. Come into the library with me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell

Darrell didn't budge. He only crossed his arms and gave Ben a cold stare. Finally, with a sigh through his nose, he got up and followed him, not saying a word.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Once they were inside the library with the doors closed, Ben sat on a desk and crossed his slim white legs, looking up at Darrell. "I... I'm sorry I left without telling you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell

"Why?" was all Darrell said after a while, his arms crossed and his eyes sharp behind his glasses. "Why did you leave? Did my promise to protect you not comfort you? Were you just bored of me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:48 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"It was more than that, Darrell. I was miserable, even with you by my side!" he tried to explain, looking over his shoulder and tightly gripping himself. "My mother was gone, my sister betrayed us, my father dead, and my only family either abusing me or trying to convince me that everything would be alright when I knew it wouldn't be. Leaving had nothing to do with you. I just needed to find myself, to be me, instead of a son, a brother or a lover."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces