Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"I was kinda right!" Julian boasted as he started heading to the room - he'd been visiting this place long enough to know its layout. "You wanted me to top, in some ways." He opened the door to the nostalgic room and breathed in the familiar scents. This was his second room from his original one; his safe-haven. If he needed to hide, ran away from home, or wanted to vent, he'd come here. He probably spent a fourth of his life here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:36 am
User Image

"Oh hush, you," chuckled breathlessly the young assassin as he followed his lover up the stairs and into the room. He wrapped an arm around Julian after he opened the door, sweeping him into the room and shutting the door behind them. "Hey, I wonder if I can throw you onto the bed from here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Don't even think about it." Julian said while pulling Daniel towards the bed. "If you missed then a turn off would be the least of your problems." He pushed his boyfriend down onto the bed and climbed over him, sitting down on his crotch. "Now then, you said you wanted to try some cowgirl styles, right?" he asked with a teasing smirk on his face. He gripped at the edges of his own shirt and pulled it off, showing his slim body with some muscles, yet it still didn't compare to Daniel's. Tossing the shirt to the floor, he set his hands on that strong chest and leaned down until their lips were barely touching. "It's going to take a lot more than this to make it up to me, you know." he whispered before kissing him.

~~~

"Okay, I'll admit it, that was fun." Julian laughed breathlessly as he laid on his side of the bed. He turned his head to look at Wario. "So which did you like more, huh? You like me topping or you?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

"D-don't ask me such stupid questions!" Daniel blushed brightly, sitting up and poking his two index fingers together. "I feel like I've lost part of my manhood."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"What?" Julian spouted, arms folded behind his head. "It's not like I really topped you. But I gotta say, I didn't think I'd get that crazy, right? Man, I rode you harder than a horse!" he laughed proudly, not a hint of shame in his voice, and slapped Daniel on the back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 am
User Image

He winced as he was struck, pursing his lips as his eyes narrowed into thin lines. "I was more distracted by the way you screamed my name over and over again," he commented. "It was louder than usual. You like it that much?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I really liked being in charge." Julian beamed, his smile curling to almost resemble a cat's smile. "I think it's a power high. Well, it was that, and," His smile turned innocent, and as he looked at Daniel a bouquet of pink roses bloomed behind him. "I was just happy to have you around."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 am
User Image

Daniel stared at him for a minute, then reached for his shoulder and yanked him closer for a kiss. "Get back on top," he murmured, arm already finding it's way around Julian's waist.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian yelped at the sudden kiss. He barely had time to react to that let alone being put back on top of his boyfriend. "A-Already?" he stammered, setting his hands on Daniel's toned stomach to keep himself steady. He was flustered by how fast it was going, but who was he to deny sex with that body?

~~~

"Okay... Okay, you can top from now on." Julian groaned. He laid horizontal from the usual position of the bed, face down; one arm was folded under his face while the other hung limply off the side of the bed. His backside was aching! Just the twitch of a leg was enough to make him whimper with pain. If Daniel lifted Julian's head up, he'd see swirls occupying his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image

"What, you done already?" panted the teen that lay beside Julian, one arm folded behind his blonde head. He coughed a little, then sat up and rubbed his back. "Damn, that hurt..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:25 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Of course it hurt!" Julian griped and grabbed the pillow closest to him to hit Daniel with. "You went crazier than I did earlier! The hell? Where'd all that energy even come from?!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:33 am
User Image

"Adrenaline?" he suggested, not really sure himself. "I don't know. I guess you got me so excited, I kept getting bursts of energy." With a small chuckle, he moved over and wrapped an arm loosely around the other teen's waist.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:57 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian huffed and looked away grumpily despite the blush that betrayed him, he winced when Daniel put his arm around him. "Ouch! Jeez, I'm going to be sore for a week." he sighed and moved a little closer to the blonde. After a few silent moments passed, he decided to ask, "So how did that guy that hit your father escape?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:05 am
User Image

Daniel was quiet for a moment before he answered, his voice quiet. "He didn't," said the teen, looking away. "Nobutaka, the one who ordered the hit, covered his trail. I can't find him anywhere. But that waiter who pulled the trigger? They'll never find his body... when I'm finished with him." This was a new thing for Daniel, murdering out of personal pleasure instead of the cold, impersonal assassinations he'd been taught to carry out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian stared at Daniel for a while. The only time he had seen him this angry was back when they were kids and when he was attacked by bullies. Looking at it from a different angle, it was almost scary how murderous those eyes were. "... You really want to kill that Nobutaka guy, don't you?" he noted. It was astounding. Just yesterday Daniel was beating himself up for shooting someone, and now he was on a murderous rampage.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games