Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded shivering a little as she slid down the wall. "You're so cute when you're worn out." She purred and laid there on the tiled floor panting hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas was breathing hard, chuckling softly where he sat on his knees. "And you're cute regardless of where we are or what we do," he said tiredly as he began washing her body slowly just to touch her. "Most people claim that someone's looks or personality draws them in... for me, it was that... and the shy vulnerability you hide under the surface... I could care less about kids... as long as I have you, I'm satisfied," he murmured, not realizing that Naomi... couldn't have kids.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Not in the world they came from, but I'm sure if Tsunade felt inclined *lol probably not* she could fix it.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nit her lip and looked down. "I can't have kids." She whispered, ashamed. "You can thank my step dad for that." She didn't look up as she hugged herself. She didn't know if he wanted kids. But she thought she'd disappoint him now before things went further. But she'd never tell him how much she had wanted kids. And only to have them with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked a couple of times, momentarily caught off guard. "Should give that b*****d to Orochimaru," he muttered, referring to Naomi's stepfather. He ran his fingers through Naomi's. "I'll freely admit I would love to have your kids," he said quietly. "But I'm satisfied just with you. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a way for Tsunade to help with that," he said as he tugged her arm gently so she was curled up next to him with her head in his lap while he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. He glanced up as the water slowly ceased flowing. What he hadn't told Naomi was that he'd been thinking of conditions that many thought of as incurable that could be healed by chakra.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:57 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded a little. "I'll only talk to Tsunade if you want me too. . . But right now, we're too young for babies." She stared at the slightly opened door. "I want to make some friends and fit in a bit too. Think about it, we need a group of friends, and this is a time to start over." She said smiling up at him a little unable to hide the sadness. "I wonder what cell they'll put us in." She mused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:29 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled he stood shakily, his legs still feeling a little wobbly from making love to Naomi. As he stood, a grumbling sound followed, making him glance at Naomi, who still looked thoughtful. "Best way to see who we get put with is to get out of here, as much as I enjoy it in here... with you, " he said softly, blushing slightly. "I have a feeling you'll get along with Tenten.... and maybe Lee, provided he's learned a bit of restraint. As for me... no idea. I can't remember what the name of Kiba's sister is, but I know her and Anko were watching us when we first found the training grounds; if I remember right, weren't we supposed to go to that Academy place for a couple of weeks?" he said thoughtfully.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked. "I was, until they saw how quick I beat Sasuke to a pulp." She teased getting up and walking normally to the room and getting dressed. The woman could down a bottle of 50% proof Tequila and still be able to walk normally. This time she pulled on the right clothing. Well, not the right clothing. But it was definitely for her. Just a simple kimono with the Uchiha symbol on it. But she didn't notice the symbol. Just that it was a pretty green colour.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:16 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas grinned as he shifted his weight, chuckling a little as he got dressed in dark gray and navy ANBU body armor. "Makes ya wonder if we'd end up scarring the youngsters worse than the work would... considering Gai's personality," he deadpanned with a slight shrug; he didn't notice the hexagonal symbol on the shoulder of the armor as well as the swirl within it that represented both the Hyuga and Uzumaki Clans.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and went to him kissing him softly. "Let's just see what happens." She said petting his back putting her head on his shoulder. "We'll go to this thing, find out what they want, get a check up from Tsunade because we both know I bolted from that the first time and do whatever afterwards." She said making a list.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shivered as Naomi kissed him. "I don't think I had a check up either, though if they try to claim me as part of their Clan...I can assure you that someone will not be able to walk from that meeting, most likely those so-called 'Elders'," he murmured. He had to admit that Naomi's gentle touch was addicting. "As for now, let's get something in our bellies; I doubt either of us would like dealing with stupid elderly assholes on an empty stomach," he deadpanned, although if he was honest, he really liked the outfit she'd chosen.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:00 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi just hummed a little not wanting to move. She was too busy feeling happy and safe in his arms. "I don't want to go." She whined eventually. "You're too warm~" She blushed but eventually broke away and started for wherever the dining hall was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:08 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled as he held onto her hand and kept her close to him primarily because he loved having her close to him. "You know how beautiful you look, don't you? Maybe it's a good thing that we aren't going to that Academy... otherwise you'd have a fan club chasing you around within the first ten minutes... though I doubt I'd have the same," he said softly; he was kidding, of course, as he'd noticed several girls that had looked at him appraisingly the previous day.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly. "I'm sure they'll send us there just to make sure we know what we're doing." She said simply and followed her nose to the place that held all the food.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:23 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas let his hand glide up and down her back with a light touch as he held her hand. "Well, hopefully they actually do some training that will make sure they survive rather than look like idiots," he said softly. He blinked as he noticed Hinata serving steaming plates of sausages and eggs. "Did you enjoy yourselves?" she quipped, making him blush. "There were silencing seals on the bathrooms and bedrooms... but you forgot to activate them; it sounded like you had fun, though," she said with amusement. "Kinda hard not to have fun with someone this beautiful, eh?" Thomas shot back with a smirk, making Hinata laugh as Naruto blushed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked. "That was the point." Naomi purred at Hinata. "You stay away for my man." She added lowly to Hinata. "Make sure the whole clan knows he's mine or I'll start getting violent."

"Ahem." A tall greying and sour faced man growled. "Don't talk to my child that way." He said to Naomi who just smiled coldly up at him.

"Would you like it if another man started to hit on your woman?" She asked him her eye colour getting muddied by the silver hue. They just seemed to stare each other down. Neither willing to back down.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff