Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Ohhhhh god. Can't Junior year just end???

My sister: Don't worry. It does end.
Me: Yeah but not soon enough!

(Seriously, 5 tests, 3 in one day, reading 5 chapters every 2 nights of an Old English book, and all of this is just for the lowest level classes except for the reading. Why the hell is my school so hard?! This is literally as easy as it gets and it's still a struggle!!)

I smell beowulf.
Three tests in one day is nothing, try 4.
Did your teachers say that it was going to be easy?
(Just being honest)
Hope you make it through, high school sucks, college sucks a bit more though if you don't have a little project. do some research into the colleges and see if they have any interactive programs going on.
Mine has a Fish Lab, and they just walk the trail and do water quality most days, but it will get busy fast.

I've actually never read Beowulf. I'm reading "The Once and Future King" right now which is really good, but a very slow read.

I have had 4 in one day, sadly, and it was in 8th grade when I had 9 classes a day. My teachers flat-out told everyone they will never coordinate with any other teachers in the grade to see if we have tests that day. You can imagine how well that went over... sweatdrop

Nah, my teachers never said it'd be easy, but I just find it ridiculous that the lowest level classes are still too hard.

I'm hoping for an interactive college that'll go outside and do stuff. I don't like staying in one place for too long when learning (hence why I dislike school since you're sitting in a room for 1.5 hours at a time). I checked out one about 2 weeks ago, and it seems like one of the most interactive colleges in my state!

When I was in highschool, the teachers didn't coordinate with themselves.
Make sure that when you are looking at colleges, that you don't pick one that is a make your own degree, you probably will get laughed at if you decide to transfer colleges.
Haha, you hate sitting in class for 1.5 hours, I have a class that is 4 hours long and ends at 8pm.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Mom bought me chocolate-covered mint marshmallows. I--I had a sugar crash...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Ooh, I'm swimming in the smoke
Of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing what I don't deserve
What I don't deserve

I was deceived by someone who I thought was a friend. This person, I have never written anything here before that pertains to them. Don't give my true friends s**t. My true friends deserve it all, and this person... This person deserves nothing except for training to learn how to be at the very least a half-way-decent human being.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Fuzzy blankets are a gift to earth.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:53 am

C H O C O L A T E C H I P P A N C A K E S
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:01 am

Trying to get your roleplay character to admit love for someone else is tricky, but I think it'd go well between these two. I want my roleplay character to eventually get married, even if it isn't to this person's character. It'd be cute.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:42 am

Update on the roleplay: Well Hafgrim has courage, to say the least. He is about to go out for a drink with the man he likes. Yes, he is my beautiful gay viking.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 pm

If animals can't see all the colors we do, then what if they can also see colors that we can't?

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:33 am

Yeeee!! Hafgrim's first quest!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Tonight while in the car with Dad:

"So... Mom explained to me that... you're trans," Dad said kindly.

I sighed, and nodded. "Yeah. I'm glad she did it for me. It's weird..."

Dad raised an eyebrow. "Why is it weird?"

"Because," I began. "Imagine trying to tell people that you aren't the thing you were born as." It's almost like saying an animal is a human or a human is an animal, I thought to myself. There, I braced for whatever was coming. A lecture? A heartfelt speech? I couldn't tell.

"But you're still a person," Dad suddenly told me. "You're still just as much a person as everyone else. And nobody should treat you different because we're all just... people!"

I smiled, and turned to look out the window. "But--it's still hard... I've been bullied a lot for it in the past, and it's--one of the many reasons why I have social anxiety. I'm scared to talk to people because I'm afraid of being judged like I always was. And I know it's TOTALLY irrational, and people don't even bother to think of who you are, rather just the things they want to tell you. But I still just can't help it but fear that, you know?"

"Well... what are some times where things like that happened?" Dad asked.

I began listing the many examples I vividly remembered. Times from when I was in elementary and middle school. And he just nodded along, and listened.

Dad took a deep breath. "Sometimes, people say things that they don't realize can hurt you. Like you said, they were kids, and they changed to be better. And kids always say things without knowing the impact they have on somebody."

"And that's what happened between me and Ryan (name changed here for reasons). My friend already admitted to me that he dislikes people who are gay, and now I know he feels the same way about trans people. He told me, 'Well technically, you're still a girl', and you just don't say that to a trans person. He even came in to school the day the president was elected and said, 'You're going to lose your rights'. He doesn't realize how much he's hurting me..."

Dad nodded. "And there will always be people like that. Just like during the times people were trying to get their rights as African Americans, people who are transgender, gay, and so on are also trying to get their rights today. And there will always be people who protest. That's just how it goes."

"And I accept that," I told him. "I just--I want Ryan to know..."

"Then you have to tell him flat-out that he's doing this, and that he's wrong to say the things he does, then leave him. He's clearly not any good for you."

"Exactly. And I'm trying," I said.

"You're still my child. I'll always love you.

====================

I never expected my dad to understand. But he's come a very long way. He used to not understand a whole lot of stuff, but he tried, and he did a damn good job and I love him with all my heart and soul for it. He's done everything he can to make sure I'm loved and that he can listen to me and my problems and help. I just want to give him the greatest hug in the world, and tell him how much I love him. Dad, you're fantastic, I love you, and your words are the greatest bits of advice anyone could ever want to hear in their life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:00 pm

So I finally began working on my cosplay, and I'm about half way done with the shirt! But I had to stop before I went legitimately insane (thread is my worst enemy). Also my cat kept jumping on the fabric and drooling all over it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:51 pm

I am going to lose my mind. My grandpa has been playing British dramas, British tour shows, cooking shows, and modern arts shows ALL! GODDAMN! DAY! (Save me cry ) I have NO PATIENCE for this stuff...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:04 pm

So my cat does have an infected tooth. The place we went to is really good, and they gave her an antibiotic shot good for 10 days. They're going to pull the tooth tomorrow, and it shouldn't affect her badly! biggrin She's going to be ok!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:10 pm

So my cat got back from the vet. She's hiding in the basement, but her tooth doesn't seem to be bothering her much at all, and she's being her cuddly fluffy self, purring away! We have to give her soft food for a while, but she'll be totally fine!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:37 am

So my birthday is tomorrow, and my dad knows how fed up I am with this phone. Well... Verizon sent me texts saying that an order has been shipped, and I never ordered anything and my dad didn't tell me if he ordered something or not. I don't think I'm supposed to know about this... sweatdrop
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games