Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:46 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric raised an eyebrow. "The gummi ships were grounded?" he chuckled. "The DiZ did a crap job of enforcing it. I left for Radiant Gardens without a hitch. There wasn't a guard there or anything there," he said. He looked back to Eric. "Does the organization ever stay down? I swear this is like the fifth one we've had to deal with since I enrolled here. You'd think with what's pretty much a standing army we wouldn't be attacked so much. Get these kids some decent battle knowledge and we could protect all the worlds," he sighed. "But alas, creating an army of children isn't exactly ethical and forced conscription angers a lot of people. More organi... neatness would be nice though," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:29 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric sighs
"it was after you came back. It was only locked down because of the organization and heartless. I mean, for gods sake, the leader of the organization came here looking for help if any of the horsemen arrive there!" he rubs his head pinching the top of his nose.

"it would be helpful if other students went to other worlds, explore them, let them learn the ways before the academy begun, however even then the students could roam the worlds and forge their own destinies. They learn the basics and then leave if their master said yes or just ran off. The academy can either be a sanctuary or a prison."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric smirked. "I never had a master and I turned out fine. The Cleanup Committee taught me all I needed to know about survival. Also probably scarred me for life and made me even more socially awkward than I already am, but what can you do?" He raised an eyebrow at the mention of the organization's leader arriving here. "They really let the leader of the group that has attacked us on several occasions get within two miles of this place without being blasted into a fine powder?" he leaned back on his rock. "Damn, security here sucks, the teachers are either to lenient or are dangerous psychopaths, the admin is grossly overworked and at the same time doesn't do enough, how this place is still standing at this point is beyond me. With how much crap we're in this place should really be much worse off than it is," he said looking to the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren sighed as he looked around the courtyard, "I could have sworn I saw her walk out here." Indeed, he did. Wren had finally caught a quick glimpse of Ea walking out into the courtyard. He had run a mile a minute to catch up with her and finally greet his long-time friend. Now though... He sighed heavily again. His shoulders' hunched and he had comical tears running down his cheeks, "Waaa~ Where is she?"

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric sighed
"nah, he was directed straight to the admin from what I heard. The teachers here...I guess they are alright but for them to stay is a problem, stay out of the infirmary and to stay in control of their own demons. Its all in DIZ's hands and I dunno about him."

He rubbed his head.
"I remember Kalena was supposed to return here after her forced vacation, I wonder whats taking her so long, unless she's going to start searching again. "

He smirked a little bit
"hey, wanna do a battle simulation with me, I got the mastery room set up for a apocalyptic wasteland of the academy with dark wielders ruling everything. Its sorta what I grew up from, the future im trying to prevent. Its rather dull when its just you fighting. Its been too long since I fought along side anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 am
kalenakeeper

Eric smiled widely. "They have one of those here? I'll gladly fight alongside you in it. Closest I've ever got to simulating real combat was some dummies my dad built," he said standing up from his seat. "Now you've got me all excited. Are you sure the machine can handle two people with the same name?" he said while chuckling.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric grinned
"defiantly, there are 30 settings on it and ive been training at level 25. The wounds are real too and doesn't stop until you either are too wounded to continue or you succeed in the simulation. Its set for the time line im from, including putting extra weight on me that tries to stop my attacks, just to make it that much harder."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:58 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric raised an eyebrow. "Extra weight for you? What was weighing you down in that... You know what? We can discuss this when we get there. Hopefully I'm not to rusty. I've kind of been out of the fray for a while. During that whole dragon fiasco I was sent to Agrabah to help find some tree sap or something with Alex and X. I hardly got any fighting in before some guy with ice powers came in and told us to run. Can't put my finger on it, but I know I've met someone with that power before. The voice was familiar to," Eric shook his head. "Bah, I'm losing focus. We can discuss this after we smash through whatever that simulation throws at us," he said smiling.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric sighed
"Chains. Its a long story."
He bites his lip thinking of who'd interfere and who has ice power. "it sounds like Xavior to me, but he's dead, his somebody was killed, unless when he died, he became a lingering spirit or something?"

He nodded
"aite, lets go fight a simulation."

He walked to the Mastery classroom  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:02 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

They both hit the ground hard, causing them to be separated. Enoch was the first one up.Light leaned on his arm, holding his ribs. Enoch grinned. "Ah, so you are still wounded. More the fun for me." Enoch walked over to Light and kicked him in his ribs. "Ahah!" Light keeled over in pain as another boot struck him in the ribs.
"Your entire life has been devoted to pain and suffering and yet you are still capable of standing. You truly are a fool who would leap unleapable bounds just to fall into a deep abyss." Enoch delivered another kick to his ribs.
Light was starting to spit blood and half of his vision was black. It was as if someone had pulled a shutter over half of his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 am
kurai_18

User Image
A flaming blue chakram came flying at Enoch, this was a distraction as Jax came running about to headbutt Enoch away from Light, if this failed, he had a chakram in his other hand ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:30 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Enoch jumped out of the way to dodge the chakram. A blade sprouted from his arm as Jax charged him. Enoch blocked both attacks swiftly. "Well, if it isn't the halfling. Say, where's your other half."

Light lay on the ground, curled into a ball and held his side. He was in shock, trembling as a thin line of blood poured from his mouth.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am
kurai_18

User Image

Jax grinned
"who cares." he grinned as he kicked Enoch in the stomach while his attacks were being blocked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:40 am
User Image
┇ Enoch ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Enoch grinned as well, wiping his face on his sleeve. "If only you had acted sooner. Maybe you could have prevented death. This boy I am occupying, he's on the verge. Soon enough, he will be mine. I just need the last of the Sins to come to me, wherever she is."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

"im not afraid of death, its just a part of the cycle of life. However loss of a friend, that's unacceptable" he said backing off.

A orb of black fire hit Enoch from behind. Jaster finally arrived. He knelt down by Light
"Comon Light, your better than this. If we don't stop him here, he'll kill Nami and everyone you care about and everything."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games