Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He grinned and nodded in relief. "On the other side, you probably would've killed her with that strike. I can only distort space and time, not freeze it."
"Papa, when did you become a liar?" Ene asked.
He shuddered a little bit. "That... actually kinda hurt..." Jaecen wiped away a fake tear. "My daughter called me a liar."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:36 pm

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai looked at Jaecen, tilting her head, "B-But Mr. Jaecen, you are. Remember those times back then, when you and Tsuyoi weren't exactly...in a relationship yet." She then looked up, putting her finger to her chin, "You told Tsuyoi you'd be careful going to Twilight Town, but when you went, you got yourself hurt." she continued on and on about what happened that time.
Tsuyoi walked over to Shinochi and helped her up, "Anyway, you all right? Just be grateful I threw my weaker keyblade at you instead of my stronger one."
Shinochi rubbed her head where the keyblade hit her, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay, still stings a bit, but I'm okay overall."

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen clutched a hand to his chest and dropped his head. "Ouch..."
"Papa, see what happens?" Ene said.
He turned his head slightly to look at Ene. "Aren't i supposed to be the one teaching you this stuff?"
She folded her arms and pouted. "Mama taught me all about it."
He stood upright and messed up her hair with his hand and a smirk. "She taught you well."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:15 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai rubbed the back of her head, smiling nervously, "Hehe, m-maybe I should've just kept quiet?" she felt bad after making Jaecen feel bad.
Suddenly, Shinochi appeared behind her and surprised hugged/glomped Wakai from behind, "Hah! Caught you off guard."
Wakai was surprised, flustered when Shinochi seemed to appear out of nowhere, "Ah! Sh-Shino! You startled me!"
Tsuyoi walked over to Jaecen and the others with a casual smile on her face, "Well, good to see you two still have a good connection." she said, looking at Shinochi and Wakai.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked at Tsuyoi then at the ground. "You-you're alright, right?"
Ene walked over to Tsuyoi and wrapped her arms around Tsuyoi's arm. She giggled. "Of course, she's alright. Our new Momma is just as tough as anyone else."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:40 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked down at Ene and smiled, petting her head with her free hand, then looked at Jaecen, "Yeah, I'm okay...I gotta admit though, that kick did knock the breath out of me." she said, looking at Shinochi.
Shinochi's ears perked up when looked at, "Haha...sorry, I put more power into that kick than I meant."
Wakai looked at Shinochi, then Tsuyoi, "But, Ms. Tsuyoi, you've taken much harder hits, correct?"
Tsuyoi didn't answer, she simply looked away, scratching her cheek while chuckling a bit.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:09 am

Jaecen Light

He nodded and scratched the back of his head. "I guess I over thought it."
Ene nodded and looked up at Tsuyoi with a smile before letting go of her arm. "X an' I are going to bed."
"Alright. Goodnight, kiddo." Jaecen said.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:33 am

kalenakeeper
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X smiled and followed Ene to their room, once they were away from the others, she nodded
"monsters appear in the night, so I completely understand. If I'm sleeping in a bed, I have to look under it. Scary things hide under beds..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:01 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled as Ene and X left to their room. She then stretched out her arms, looking at Jaecen, "By the way," she smirked at him, "I noticed you were worried the whole time me and Shinochi were fighting, especially when Shinochi kicked me into the ground."
Shinochi chuckled, her ears twitched, "Hey, you can't blame him Tsu, he is your hubby after all."
Wakai simply stood by, smiling casually with her arms held behind her.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:21 am

Jaecen Light

"Then, why don't we grab some salt. Mama always threw salt under my bed. She said it keeped the bad stuff away." Ene said.

He scoffed and looked from left to right. "What? Worried? Me? No. Pfft, w-what gave you that idea?"
He flinched. Dammit... What had Shinochi called him? He wasn't familiar with the terminology at all. Jaecen blinked in a clueless manner. "What is that?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:03 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"Salt? Um...ok...don't know what that is but if it keeps the monsters away, we can try that"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Jaecen Light

They walked into the kitchen and started digging around in the drawers and lower cupboards, Ene couldn't reach the high ones. Nami, who was leaning on one arm tapping a finger on the table, raised an eyebrow as she watched them. Finally, she asked what they were doing. "What're you up to?"
Ene stopped and looked at Nami. "We're tryin' t'find the salt."
Kurona snickered to herself while Nami wondered. "What for?"
"A spell tha' Mama taught me when I was younger." She replied.
Now, Nami was even more curious. "A spell? What's it do?"
"Why should I tell you? You'll laugh at me." Ene said.
"No, I won't." She raised one hand and crossed her heart with the other. "I promise."
Ene looked to X, then back at Nami. "It's t'keep monsters away."
Kurona snorted and covered her mouth. She had known all along, of course. Nami shook her head and grabbed X and Ene by their hands. "Tha's bloody illogical. C'mon, Up t'your room."
Ene fought her, dragging her feet. "N-no! It's gonna be too dark!"
Erin turned his head and watched them in amusement before walking to the stove and pulling the salt from over the fridge. He then let Ene and X's hands free from Nami's, with the salt in his free hand. "C'mon, you two. Up t'bed. Follow along closely, alrigh'?" He was calm and quite endearing to watch. Nami raised an eyebrow at her brother. He was acting differently than usual. More brotherly.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:27 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi looked away, her ears twitch, "What's a hubby indeed? It's not important though so don't think too much about it."
"Isn't a hubby-?"
But then Shinochi covered Wakai's mouth to stop her from saying any more, "Ah ah, Wakai, you've already said enough. It's bad enough you called Jaecen a liar." she said, her ears twitched. She overheard the conversation from earlier.
Tsuyoi shook her head at the two, then looked at Jaecen, "Just...think of it as a compliment." she said, smiling at him. She then hopped onto the deck and suddenly hugged Jaecen, holding onto him with her head in his chest.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:23 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"b...but the monsters!" X protested against Nami, she was confused by Erin but she didn't want the monsters to come out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:41 am

Jaecen Light

"What're you doing, Erin? Surely, they're too old to believe such nonsense." Nami protested.
Erin shook the container of salt. "There is a method behind the madness. Come on, you two."
Ene grabbed Erin's free hand and followed him. She turned her head to stick her tongue out at Nami. Nami's eyes widened. She gasped before growling as they went out of sight.
Kurona chuckled to herself. Nami turned and snapped at her. "And, just what is so funny?"
"Don't snap at me, girl! Besides, it looks like she has your brother wrapped around her little finger."
Nami's face went red and she crossed her arms. She had nothing else to say. No retort, nothing.

"Oof." He caught her and smirked awkwardly. "O-okay.... If you say so."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games