Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:58 pm

"Thanks for taking care of my body guys, cause as long as it's ok i'll be able to stay here in spirit." he hopped back to Inwe "It'll be ok"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:22 pm

Inwe nodded.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:24 pm

"Where is this Hermit? Do you have any idea?" Kaden asked the star, which he knew to be Kojay. "We must leave at once. We cannot preserve your body forever without makeing it useless.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:08 am

"uh... yeah... the problem with that is... i dunno really..."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:38 pm

raylana looked down then at kojay. "can you tell us near what mountian he is?" she asked "that way perhaps inwe and i will go, but kaden and kaykeyser you must stay at least until we are far away. my father will not like my leaving"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:44 pm

Kaden frowned, but submissed to her orders. "Alright then, but I you will be watched over, in case you find any trouble." He said. "Jaden and I can cover for you for as long as we can." Kaden sent out a silent call to the dragons of his race to watch look out for Raylana and Inwe, and make sure they were alright so long as they were away from home.

Lyria883

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:47 pm

you know miss your father is traviling abouhd hes not even home so theres not much for us to cover for and no one to hide secrets from"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:20 pm

"actually..." Kaden said, "he met me in my lands before I left, and told me he would be meeting me shortly. He spoke of how he had been away from his family for to long. The gods know when he will return.

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:33 pm

"And I'll come too, I may not be able to weild a sword but i still can use my magic. and he was near the tallest mountain when i saw him."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:25 am

Inwe nodded. "This'll be my quest."
Lina smiled. "Quest of the Hermit?"
Chanter smiled and grabbed Lina. "Come on. Our time here is finished."

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:33 pm

"I will send for sasami to prepair for some food for you, and some travelling clothes, and you must leave as soon as you may." Kaden said, thinking out some of the practical components of their journey.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:53 pm

"Thanks guys" he hoped onto Inwes shoulder

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:06 am

Lyria883
"I will send for sasami to prepair for some food for you, and some travelling clothes, and you must leave as soon as you may." Kaden said, thinking out some of the practical components of their journey.

"you need me what do you need?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:25 am

Chanter walked off into the woods along with Lina.

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:41 pm

raylana smiled at kaden "thank you" she said. this meant more to her than just getting her friend back, although she would never tell anyone it was a way to prove herself as not just a palace brat and maybe help the elves out. there was little she could do while her father was in control but once she took over she would need to have a better relation with them. she took kaden by the arm and pulled him off to the side "be wary of my father" she warned "he chose you because he somehow got the impression you were a cruel man, do not let him know that you helped me leave and when i come back do not be afraid to yell at me or hit me. i can take it. it's a punishment far better than what will happen if he knows"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games