Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:05 pm
well here's devil may cry first commercial(japanese)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hEuKoeTGVjg  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:08 pm
Devil May Cry didn't really sell well it didn't start selling well until Devil May Cry 3 and then if even it was only at par... and the stories are so confusing to line up... But don't get me wrong all 4 of the games are good but it's to complex to get really deep into...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 pm
Bottom line is, DMC started off when they were working on RE4. They changed it too much and made it into its own franchise.
Imagine if they didn't, and RE4 would've had a guy with a sword and 2 guns, running around, killing puppet demons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Devil May Cry the original game out with Code Veronica did..... like maybe even early I don't know the exact date for code veronica...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 pm
No, it came out way after Code Veronica. Code Veronica originally came out on Dreamcast before PS2 was even out. But even when CVX came out on the PS2, it came with a demo disc for Devil May Cry, before DMC was released.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm
Ah crap I for got the stupid X, sweatdrop but yeah it was like 2002 right? I think I can never remember, and yeah you are right about the Code Veronica thingie I always forget that and ya...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:21 pm
DMC isn't that complex. it mostly complex with their last game DMC4, they never gave any explanation about that new guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:23 pm
But yes, it's a fairly known fact that Devil May Cry originated when they were making RE4, and just started changing things more and more until it wasn't the same game anymore.

Well, to me, RE4 isn't the same game anymore either, you know?

My point is, there are some conventions that might not be the most popular (like the static camera with tank controls), but it's something that I loved about the series. It was one of the unique things about it. And now, it's just an action game. There's nothing unique about RE4. It's just another game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Blackartist19
DMC isn't that complex. it mostly complex with their last game DMC4, they never gave any explanation about that new guy.
I am talking like order.. I hate that they have the story line bounced out of place it's still a good game though I just ignore the numbers and names...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But yes, it's a fairly known fact that Devil May Cry originated when they were making RE4, and just started changing things more and more until it wasn't the same game anymore.

Well, to me, RE4 isn't the same game anymore either, you know?

My point is, there are some conventions that might not be the most popular (like the static camera with tank controls), but it's something that I loved about the series. It was one of the unique things about it. And now, it's just an action game. There's nothing unique about RE4. It's just another game.
You are right it is just another action game it lost it's touch and I can only dream and wish for them to change it back to just ignore Resident Evil 4 and make it all over again and put it back the way it was.  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Unfortunately that's not how things happen. Especially not anymore. Since it takes so long and so much money to make games these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:28 pm
Yeah I know and it sucks. But they on a positive note they could have made Resident Evil 4 a whole lot worse.....  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Actually, no, I wish they did make it worse. First of all, more fans would see my side of the story.
And second, it wouldn't have taken so long for me to start hating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 pm
O_o never thought of it that way... ~nods in agreement~  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm
Either way, Resident Evil and Final Fantasy are lost causes to me, now.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games