Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:27 pm
((i only took down the force at mecha main street the kabina asailants are out of my scope))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 pm
(But Kupo said... @%^#$!!)  

The Mage of Space

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:01 am
Oh I need to talk to Leshay anyway so I'll...

he never finished his sentence a burning sensation went through his mind and a dark evil voice said

KILL! KILL! The otter in your way to power. KILL HIM!

NO!

the only sign that Hasmat ever had anything dark cross his mind was he clutched his head, his fangs grew and his yellow eye turned a piercing red, but now that he is back in control every thing was "normal" again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:15 pm
Blin gets news of the mission being cancled and finished up the paperwork. "Alright. Hasmat meet me at the reception room" Blin with the pile of papers goes over to the reception area standing in front of the Registar desk.  

Blight_of_Luca

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:46 am
Brett's mecha landed in the hangar and he climbed out, followed by Jetto. He walked up to the reception area. "What's the announcement, Blin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:39 am
Reception room... Were is that?

Just follow Blin

Hasmat hops after Blin not even realizing he was hopping  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:29 pm
Blin smiled nodding his head at the two. "Well i have been looking through records trying to figure out what i should do when it came to me. Brett, Hasmat. You two have been here nearly as long as I have and at present we three hold the highest mission rank below Desta herself. Im sharing command of Hunter Clan with the two of you until she returns. Brett, technological development is your specialty and you would be ideal to cover all missions related in that field. Hasmat, you have involved yourself with forces of the occult that rival anything Hunter has seen before. And I have mastered the necessary know how to relay missions and run things around Aria. Will you two help me restore the Hunter Clan to its former glory?"

The Registar looked over to brett as a mission popped up. "A request for you by name has come up to take the Headmaster position and rebuild Gunlock Academy."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:54 pm
"I do believe I'll do that." Brett started grinning. Like an idiot.  

The Mage of Space

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:39 pm
Um... Wow.... uh sure but I still need to be trained in Ninjutsu so I guess I better do that... If there are no objections?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:37 pm
Brett was in his mech, armed with lots of tools by the time Hasmat spoke. All of the mini-mecha were armed with tools and paint guns, and the larger mini-mecha were carrying mortar, cement, metal, wood, dirt, mulch, plants, trees, and just about everything you'd need to build or rebuild an academy. The fleet of rebuilders took off for Gunlock Academy. [To Gunlock Academy]  

The Mage of Space

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:26 pm
Blin gave the documents to the Registar. "We all have room for improvment so its not a problem take time to master ninjutsu."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:57 pm
All right, I'm off.

X split from Hasmat

Hold it we need to get a disguise on you, Your wanted. Aria, Large cloak and a mask.

The items appeared and after Hasmat put them on he looked like a nobody with 6 foot arms

Oh, this doesn't look suspicious at all

X tossed Hasmat into the portal and followed after  

HasmatX

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 pm
Blin continues his work around Aria wondering where the other Hunters wandered off to.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 pm
Desta appeared in a puff of pink smoke standing beside Blin and holding a rather oblong box. After coughing a little the smoke cleared and she was revealed. "Ahh Blin, just who I needed to see.."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:39 pm
Blin looked over hopefully at Desta as she appeared. "Miss Desta! theres been a glitch with the system and says im on the same level as you! I promise i didn't no it."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games