Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:07 pm
(Pwnt.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 pm
((Brett, for more info on cyberization, look into the series "Ghost in the Shell"

Sarah looked down at the boy, "Well honestly that depends, I've seen people with just a cybernetic hand, and some who put everything into very small bodies....." Sarah was going to explain more, but stoped when she flet the tugging at her shirt.

"OH, have you decided to learn how to help me?!" she beemed down at the girl. "I'll make sure you don't have to deal with any thing too gross... but I can always use the help." the sounds proceded... "ALWAYS." she said with an exasperated sigh.

"Just a moment if you please...." she said getitng up. WHen she was out of sight, she sumoned up her sta, warping it into a spear. "When will people learn...." she said, seeing the man who had obviously caused the destruction being overpowered.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:17 am
(Heard of it, watched it a couple times, learned some of the terms. I prefer to use the term 'Robocopization'. It came up in a discussion with Blin.) "Eh. I'm probably going to need a set of cybernetic arms and legs, but I'm no medic. Make that doctor. Medics just make people more comfortable while they die." (<---RvB line.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Rose followed Sarah. Then in a split second in her mind she heard a whisper.."He's coming for you Rose, he's coming to kill you..." as the voice faded she immediatly started to scream. Rose started to look for places to hide franticly .  

kagura_rockbell

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:09 am
((Yeah, except it dosen't have the goofy armor))

Sarah let go of the spear and it vanished with a light sparkling dissolution. "I do hope YOu've learned your lesson." she said to the pinned man sternly as she turned around. "Obviously you'll need that... but I'm afraid cyberization is a long proccess... not one to be undertaken with a scraeming child about...."

She sighed and set off after Rose. "Whats wrong dear?!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:48 am
I don't know where it would be or how old it may be, but if there's any phone in the hospital hooked up to respond to the number 9-1-1, it starts ringing.

((or, if there isn't... then feel free to state so, or say where such a phone would be located in the city. ^__^))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:30 am
((SOrry, no such phone hooked up to handle anything like that, and the hospital is to short staffed at the moment to handle a full time task such as that. I'm not able to runa full hospital on my own))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:02 pm
((Okay! I presume then, that there would be no such phone in any of the rest of Byako? Sorry to trouble you, but you see my character had to try it... just the sort of thing he'd do in his situation...
He has a friend in need of medical attention, so unless you seriously object, he will probably get directions from a passerby and show up at the hospital in a little bit...
I promise if you help them out and tell them how short-staffed the hospital is, my character will offer to help out in any way he can. I don't know what kind of help Sarah would want most, but I'm sure he can offer it, whether it be volunteer service, or a financial donation to hire extra staff, or both, or something else...
And yes, I do mean that I would be willing to RP such help to assist you at the hospital, if you're okay with that. ^^))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:43 pm
((You know what, don't wory about it, I'll just bring in a character from another RP... I hope your character dosen't mind being treated by a vampire though. Not that he's as bad as some others. What area are you in?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:52 pm
((They're in the marketplace. I took the liberty of arranging them a ride. Killed two birds with one stone, eh?))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:06 pm
((Thank you twinears, but I still plan on bringing myself in a little help.

I need to make sure this plays stays well employed.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:12 pm
((Ah. Thought you meant sending a bloke to pick 'em up. No worries~!))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:43 pm
Rose hid in a nearby closet. "Why does daddy hate me?" she whispered to herself as tears fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:12 pm
((ZombieJeff: I think a vampire will be fine; and Andre may still be willing to volunteer at the hospital when he's not otherwise occupied...
Faulty Ambition: Thanks for the lift; would you prefer to move the motorbike, or shall I?))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 pm
((Take the bike. I'll return it when I need it again~!))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games