Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:38 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy took hold of Aria and leapt up into a nearby tree. He placed her on a large branch that would support her weight as if it was nothing. After setting her down he watched the Liquid come their way. The smell that carried with it was horrible. He heard the female cry out but was hestitant to take action. If its another trap im not going near it... but what if it isnt?

Vi took up in a Tree as well and told Urskil to do the same. This way the Liquid wouldnt get to them. She could have sworn she saw a figure in the bushes and hte cry in the distance made her tense.
urskil got on a tree, hardly even jumping as he whipped out his RMG, "Must i do everything...?" He asked as he looked through the scope, shooting down the lady-like figure, putting 10 rounds in its chest. He then looked at the liquid, "Hmmm..." He said as he thought for the right element to use to contain it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:41 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy took hold of Aria and leapt up into a nearby tree. He placed her on a large branch that would support her weight as if it was nothing. After setting her down he watched the Liquid come their way. The smell that carried with it was horrible. He heard the female cry out but was hestitant to take action. If its another trap im not going near it... but what if it isnt?

Vi took up in a Tree as well and told Urskil to do the same. This way the Liquid wouldnt get to them. She could have sworn she saw a figure in the bushes and hte cry in the distance made her tense.
urskil got on a tree, hardly even jumping as he whipped out his RMG, "Must i do everything...?" He asked as he looked through the scope, shooting down the lady-like figure, putting 10 rounds in its chest. He then looked at the liquid, "Hmmm..." He said as he thought for the right element to use to contain it.

"Do you always have to shoot first and ask questions later?! God you such a... guy!" Vi growled back at Urskil. Cy shot her a glance that said 'Hey... i dont do that.. alot..'.
"No you dont have to do everything however me and Cy liked to knwo what were up against before we start shooting the ******** all out of it!"  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:47 pm
Urskil looked at her with a blank look, then pointed at the lady like figure, who was still standing, "I did ask a question... i was asking if a gun would kill it.. and hell, theres the answer" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:50 pm
Vi shook her head at Urskil. "Thats not a question..." she said and then she smiled. Urskils blank look was priceless. She dissapeared and repeared next to him. She slapped him upside his head playfully. It was something she did to Cy when he didnt do something the way Vi liked.

(Im off for the night do night ill post tomorrow)  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:26 pm
An odd stench came from that place, the smell was horrible. The cemical seems to hold a different scent, but was similar as if it was made from of whatever the smell was being created from. (aria still posion right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:40 pm
AlexBloodRose
An odd stench came from that place, the smell was horrible. The cemical seems to hold a different scent, but was similar as if it was made from of whatever the smell was being created from. (aria still posion right?)
((no me heal her... lol, tha was such horrible a** grammer, lol))  

thrashmetaljunkie

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:42 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Vi shook her head at Urskil. "Thats not a question..." she said and then she smiled. Urskils blank look was priceless. She dissapeared and repeared next to him. She slapped him upside his head playfully. It was something she did to Cy when he didnt do something the way Vi liked.

Urskil looked at her with puppy eyes, then an evil grin appeared as he wrapped his arms round her, pulling her close, "You wanna kno what happens to women who slap me...?" He asked then smiled, "I bear hug them...." He said playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:44 pm
Aria holds her head. She appeared to only have a simple head ache. "Okay... well that sucked, ******** b***h use something to posion me from behind." she said tick off. "I can't believe this!" she sigh. "I mean this is the second time I got hit by a lady this week, the first time was...." Aria then went to make her hand turn into a fist and slam it at the ground, crying as she remeber that other event just recently in her mind.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:05 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Urskil looked at her with puppy eyes, then an evil grin appeared as he wrapped his arms round her, pulling her close, "You wanna kno what happens to women who slap me...?" He asked then smiled, "I bear hug them...." He said playfully.

"Just bear hug them?" Vi laughed, she flashed eyes to Cy and remembered several occasions when they had gotten rambuncious. "Your too easy then Urskil" She laughed. "Ive been handled rougher and the rougher the better." She smiled mischieviously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:29 pm
She hear something moving in the bushes. She goes to look, but discover they are not alone.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:26 pm
Cy appeared next to Aria. "You alright?" He asked his voice sincere and gentle in nature. He clasped his hands behind his back. In his hands sat two daggers once again jsut incase they were attacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:03 pm
"we're surround." she said calmly or as calmly as can.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:19 pm
Cy's eyes searched the area around him. Keeping close to Aria, more to protect her. He couldnt see what she was talking about. Something was effecting his senses. He shook his head and tried to focus.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm
"These things... they're a mutation of some sort.... a cross between humans and..." said aria as several shots of that strange spit came at them.  

AlexBloodRose

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games