Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:46 pm
REaceofclubs
But Notte, heels and mud just don't mix... gonk

That's why she has a grappling gun. It would suck if she lost it somehow...while stuck in quicksand. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 pm
NotteRequiem
AHH!! ACE!!!

I'd wear it if I had the body for it.

Yeah, I'd do it.

I have to admit I would too. And proudly. XD

Esod

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Oh, it would SUCK to be her then.

Kinda think of it.. DO grappling hooks work that effectively?
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 pm
REaceofclubs

eek

I can see it now...
Honey, can you grab me a beer? Oh wait, nvm. *GRAPPLES*

Esod

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:19 pm
REaceofclubs

eek

I think they did something with grappling hooks on Mythbusters and it ended up getting Busted (I think it was a Movie Myth special).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:58 pm
@ Esod: It would be far more effective than the Gofer Grabber. X3

@Angela A.: I want to see that episode. I don't watch a whole lot of Myth Busters, but if something really intrigues me (such as the workings of a grappling hook) I'll buy the popcorn wink

REaceofclubs

Dark Lightning2200

Popular Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:39 pm
my top best r jill. Clare, and Ada Wong i imagin them all in the dress used in RE4. lol

i aways been mostly a Jill's fan. tell clare came out.. xD the 3 r my top out of them all tho..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:46 pm
REaceofclubs
I'm sorry, but if I was going to gallivant around Spain to obtain some virus, I WOULD NOT WEAR HEELS AND A TIGHT RED DRESS. I know it's stylish and attractive and in a game I guess it really doesn't matter, but IRL IT'S A BAD IDEA!

Haha, I hear ya. xd It's the same thing with RE3 Jill. "Oh my god, the monsters have overtaken the city! This is my last chance; my last escape. Better wear really revealing clothing and a tight skirt." Yeah, that's pretty effective attire for battling hordes of undead. xD Wouldn't you want to wear clothes that are easy to move in and cover up as much of your body as much as possible?  

Thee Stranger

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:56 pm
Oh, and on topic: I've always been a Jill guy. She's definitely my favorite. Although I do have a really soft spot for Claire. Perhaps it's because she's the only character in any of the RE's to maintain the same voice actor throughout the series. So she really feels like the same character every time. Sometimes when they switch the voice actors, it really kind of ruins the character for me a little. Like, Leon's voice in RE2. I liked it a lot better than his voice in RE4. It was much more... I don't know, charismatic. The voice actor in RE4 just didn't feel like Leon to me. Pretty much all the voice acting in UC was atrocious. Wesker sounds like a total douche, Carlos lost his ethnic accent - stripping away his personality, and I didn't really like Jill's voice actress either. Or Rebecca's... but I was never too big on her. And I've never been much of an Ada fan either. She's alright, but meh. Overrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 am
Thee Stranger
REaceofclubs
I'm sorry, but if I was going to gallivant around Spain to obtain some virus, I WOULD NOT WEAR HEELS AND A TIGHT RED DRESS. I know it's stylish and attractive and in a game I guess it really doesn't matter, but IRL IT'S A BAD IDEA!

Haha, I hear ya. xd It's the same thing with RE3 Jill. "Oh my god, the monsters have overtaken the city! This is my last chance; my last escape. Better wear really revealing clothing and a tight skirt." Yeah, that's pretty effective attire for battling hordes of undead. xD Wouldn't you want to wear clothes that are easy to move in and cover up as much of your body as much as possible?

Especially in late September. rofl

User Image  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 am
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
REaceofclubs

Especially in late September. rofl

User Image
rofl rofl rofl Ow...my sides...ha...ow...ha....ok clalmed down now. that's way too funny. So Mine would he Jill and Ada. Jill becuse she actually gets into rel trouble in RE5, and I do think that's her in the tube. lso Ada because...well I like Asians, I mean she has to be Japanese. She as the hair, and even her first name shows it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 pm
LOL! rofl

Hey, I'm about to have a Gaia sex-change operation in a little while, and wanted to know which Jill cosplay you guys thought looked best:

User ImageUser Image

or any other feedback you could give me.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Umm... Considering that in Canada, we've had years when early October was still T-Shirt weather, I don't think it would've been that cold in Raccoon City. Jill wearing a tube top? No big deal. Claire was wearing short shorts and a vest, her arms exposed, and she was driving a bike, which would create a brutal wind chill, so it was obviously a hot time in Raccoon City.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 am
Don't put in the revolver, that way more will show.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Aw, Bio. Such a party-pooper. But I live very close to Canada, so I can see your point. However, September nights can get pretty frikkin' cold. And since RE3 was all at night, the picture still makes some sense. Anyway, who in their right mind would choose to be running from zombies in a tight skirt and tube top?

Alkaizer, thanks for the feedback, dude. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces