Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

RedWorld

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:35 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku sat in the back with everyone, talking to them in the Liltian language. He knew a mix of Liltian and English, so he knew what to say and such. The Lilties he were talking to were "kidnapped". Most of them were a bit too young to join a caravan.

Kara Ni sighed. "I really wish I knew some Liltian right about now..." she whispered to herself. All she knew was English and "Animal Speak".
She turned her head around. "Everyone ready to leave?"

Shinryaku sat up, turning to Kara Ni. "We're ready!" he said, smiling. He then turned back and talked to the Lilties again.

"Okay!" Kara Ni scanned the area. "If the forest is this way...then I'd head to Marr's pass...by...that way!" Kara Ni pointed and the pulled the reins on the papaopamus. It shuffled a bit, then started to move.

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"

"Oh no! Do we have some medicine in the back?" Kara Ni said back to them. Kara Ni carefully stopped the caravan and rushed into the back. "What's wrong? Are you sick? hurt?"

Makino could understand, but he couldn't speak English, so he spoke to Shinryaku. Shinryaku heard. He then said to Kara Ni, "He says he has a stomachache and doesn't know the reason."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:23 pm
Azma only shook his head and sat back down on the bench.
"I have everything I need, you may take what you wish, just come for me when you need, I shall be here when you return."
He then gazed up into crystals aura once more.  

Sharovon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:17 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku sat up, turning to Kara Ni. "We're ready!" he said, smiling. He then turned back and talked to the Lilties again.

"Okay!" Kara Ni scanned the area. "If the forest is this way...then I'd head to Marr's pass...by...that way!" Kara Ni pointed and the pulled the reins on the papaopamus. It shuffled a bit, then started to move.

Shinryaku kept talking to them. Later on, there was concern in a young one. Shinryaku nodded and said, "I don't think Makino's feeling well!"

"Oh no! Do we have some medicine in the back?" Kara Ni said back to them. Kara Ni carefully stopped the caravan and rushed into the back. "What's wrong? Are you sick? hurt?"

Makino could understand, but he couldn't speak English, so he spoke to Shinryaku. Shinryaku heard. He then said to Kara Ni, "He says he has a stomachache and doesn't know the reason."

"Did he eat anything strange or rotten?" Kara Ni said as she scrambled around the caravan, searching for herbs and medicines.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:32 pm
MizukiKazakaru
eclestimon
"Cool..." Hana smiled. She could feel her heart pounding, and she knew it didn't have to do with being back in Shella. 'Girl, calm down...De Nam won't try to avoid you, he'll be glad to see you...right?' a voice in her head asked.

Hana honestly couldn't answer.

"Oi! Here we are!" Kikuchi grinned as they came across the last fork, one led down to the manor while the other lead to the stream.

"This way!" the Clavat pointed and walked onward.

Hana looked around, and indeed, there was a fork in the road. Nodding, she followed along, asking,

"Do you think he won't want to see me?"  

eclestimon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:52 pm
Sharovon
Azma only shook his head and sat back down on the bench.
"I have everything I need, you may take what you wish, just come for me when you need, I shall be here when you return."
He then gazed up into crystals aura once more.

"We're always ready to go," Tsuken replied. "Just whenever you're ready I suppose." Shinzo hopped inside the caravan and sat, drawing on some peice of paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:00 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

"Did he eat anything strange or rotten?" Kara Ni said as she scrambled around the caravan, searching for herbs and medicines.

Shinryaku heard again. He then said, "He says that these certain foods he didn't realy know about."  

RedWorld

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:40 pm
Azma nodded as he stood infront of the crystal. He then closed his eyes and clapsed his hands.
"Mother, Father, please protect me on this adventure, I promise to rid this world of the Miasma, one day, I swear you."
With that he walked beside the beast pulling the caravan and nodded toward the teen, letting him know he was ready to go.
"I'll walk, if that's fine with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:32 pm
Sharovon
Azma nodded as he stood infront of the crystal. He then closed his eyes and clapsed his hands.
"Mother, Father, please protect me on this adventure, I promise to rid this world of the Miasma, one day, I swear you."
With that he walked beside the beast pulling the caravan and nodded toward the teen, letting him know he was ready to go.
"I'll walk, if that's fine with you."

Tsuken nodded. "Yes, it is fine by me," he said. He smiled as if it was a glimmer of hope. He stared back at Shella before leaving. "I won't be long gone," he said. "I'll be back before too long, I promise you." And with that, they set off.  

RedWorld

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:35 pm
Azma walked beside the rather large animal, realizing that he just started an adventure with a total stranger, he decided to question this young man. He turned to him.
I wonder if I can trust this boy?
"So, how long have you and your brother been carravaners? And what really drove you to wanting to deplete all miasma, besides the fact that it plagues us all... Well, I guess that pretty much answers the second question though."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:41 pm
Sharovon
Azma walked beside the rather large animal, realizing that he just started an adventure with a total stranger, he decided to question this young man. He turned to him.
I wonder if I can trust this boy?
"So, how long have you and your brother been carravaners? And what really drove you to wanting to deplete all miasma, besides the fact that it plagues us all... Well, I guess that pretty much answers the second question though."

((I made the first post in the off topic subs! Go there and we can talk about *hides it* surprised XD Ok, I'll stop talking now.))
"Yes, it does answer that question," Tsuken said. "But we've been caravaners for quite some time, around a bit before our parents died."  

RedWorld

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:43 pm
Azma hung his head in sorrow.
"I'm sorry to have you bring that up. I've been a carravaner since I was young. I had no other choice really."
He then becomes lost in memories of his past, with his master, family, and home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:47 pm
Sharovon
Azma hung his head in sorrow.
"I'm sorry to have you bring that up. I've been a carravaner since I was young. I had no other choice really."
He then becomes lost in memories of his past, with his master, family, and home.

"Tell us what happened," Tsuken said. "Is it worse than our fate?" "I want to know too..." Shinzo said, looking up from his paper.  

RedWorld

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 pm
Azma looked to the two young lads. They were good at heart, Azma could tell.
"Well, when I was about your age Shinzo, my I lost my parents, in a goblin attack. See, I was returning home that day with fresh seeds for my parents, we were ranchers you see, had mostly cows, but seeds were also planted throughout the area. However, when I returned, I found my home was being attacked by goblins, to little to do anything, I just stood there, frozen with fear. It was then that a clavat warrior, I think he hailed from Mars Pass actually, came and saved my life. He offered me to come with him, since I then had no home. I could only except with no family, and nowhere to go. Just recently my master has passed away, and his last wish was for me to help those in need, and to continue my life as a carravener. So, here I am. Quite a lot to take in I know, but that's my story."
He continued to keep his pace with the rather large carravan beast, not letting them get held up on his behalf. While walking he looked around the road side, taking in all the scenic views.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:57 pm
Sharovon
Azma looked to the two young lads. They were good at heart, Azma could tell.
"Well, when I was about your age Shinzo, my I lost my parents, in a goblin attack. See, I was returning home that day with fresh seeds for my parents, we were ranchers you see, had mostly cows, but seeds were also planted throughout the area. However, when I returned, I found my home was being attacked by goblins, to little to do anything, I just stood there, frozen with fear. It was then that a clavat warrior, I think he hailed from Mars Pass actually, came and saved my life. He offered me to come with him, since I then had no home. I could only except with no family, and nowhere to go. Just recently my master has passed away, and his last wish was for me to help those in need, and to continue my life as a carravener. So, here I am. Quite a lot to take in I know, but that's my story."
He continued to keep his pace with the rather large carravan beast, not letting them get held up on his behalf. While walking he looked around the road side, taking in all the scenic views.

"That is quite an interesting story you have there," Tsuken said. "Almost hard to believe..." He then looked up and saw Tida closing up as they walked ((Quick, aren't I? XD)) "We are almost there," he said. "Prepare yourself Shinzo, Azma." Shinzo gulped a bit.  

RedWorld

Sharovon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:03 pm
Hard to believe? Eh, they're only kids, I shouldn't have told them such a long story anyway...
He placed his hand onto his sword hilt and drew it out. The blade glistened in the sun light. Azma then looked at his blade.
"You've been resting for quite some time now. It's time to prove your metal Silvia."
This is the sword that my master used to vanquish monsters along our adventures, it's time to put my knowledge to the test.
He looked to the teen.
"Whenever you're ready Tsuken."
His backpack filled with items, his heart full of excitement, and his sword, ready for action. Azma was more than willing to help this carravan, and slay any monster that may come his way.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff