Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:36 am
Not strange... just that I think in a matter of fairness
I s'pose. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:45 pm
-explodes-

Oh, the pressure!

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:00 pm
Hey, guys.

I feel you need an explanation.

I've been here on and off for a while now, mostly off.

And I haven't posted any new works or read anyone else's in a long while.

School's at an all-time stress level for me, and to top it all off I'm stressing about COLLEGE. For goodness sake, COLLEGE. Which is nearly 2 years away. So, it's not a good time for me right now. I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and read works, or to sit down and write for that matter. I feel I'm letting you guys down being so inactive, but I'm glad to see that you guys are keeping the guild strong even when I'm not being so. Thanks for being amazing, everyone. I'm trying to find time to get here, but it's hard. This weekend, for instance, you will be hard-pressed to spot me at all.

Eh, I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks for not losing faith in a temporarily captainless and VC-criseed (XD) guild. I love you all, and you keeping this guild up and running and active even in my extended absences means a ton to me. You are all amazing, and I must say my crew is superb. <3333333333333333333333333333 to all of you. Crew, member, or even someone reading this who is thinking about joining, which you definitely should. These people are amazing.

Off to get some sleep tonight so I can work tomorrow and stress more about college.

Love,
Your eternally thankful captain,
Waffles.

PS: why'd I put this in the newbies forum? Eh, because I don't like extra stickies/announcements and I know a vast majority of you read this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:17 pm
That' and Kirby's goal of the guild is to see her name in a straight row on the very right-hand side.

I've done it in all but Contests. stare I don't think I like that subforum very much.

We love you, Waffles!And as long as Kirby is here to bully the inactive (nicely) and post all over the place, all is well.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 am
We are your crews wo/men **since are men are rather reclusive at times** But we will always have your back Waffles. I am an original member.. and loved this place from the start. Then you promoted me to a Moderator.. and I almost died from joy.

I plan on sticking around,
even if things are missing.

Like our Capitana.. lol and a VC.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:24 pm
*pokes inactive people*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:50 pm
*get a stick and helps kirby poke them... get annoyed and pulls stick back like Imma whack them upside the head*
twisted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:54 pm
Nu!

I like sleep!

Can I go? Don't hit me with a stick. gonk

See, see? I posted a story, and it's all purdyful.

Soooooooo, I can go, now, right? surprised

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:00 pm
NUUU. Stay here and keep my company, my band concert ended rather suckishly (the after-concert part *sigh*) and I'm bored and I need hhelp on my debate cases. crying

STAAAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:04 pm
sweatdrop No hitting.
Takky is going to retire also.
ninja

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:27 pm
*pokes Takkunw ith a stick*

What did Kirby just request, as far as keeping her company? scream

*mutters*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:36 am
Me sowee...

lol
Its about 5:30 my time.

which means I was up at four.
See why I went to bed?
stare

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:46 pm
MYHEADHURTS ):

death to school.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:47 pm
HONOES!

Maybe I transferred my evil migraine disease through the compy to you! eek

That would be bad, 'cause there isn't any cure so far for it. gonk

Reese_Roper

Biological_Warfare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Well, Hello. I'm Biological_warfare. I'm sixteen years old and currently in my junior year of high school ((almost wrote college xp )) I sort of like to write obvious since I joined this. I am kind of sporadic in my life, jumping to one thing then another. Sometimes I write, sometimes I draw, and sometimes I design video games. So currently I've got about six different stories going on and I don't remember what half the story lines were xp Same thing with the video game designs. I'm also warning you now that sometimes I can be gone for a week or so at a time due to homework without having enough time to warn my gaia guilds. I'm hoping to be a chemical engineer when I'm older.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games