Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:13 am
Ha_chan
gants
(remember frost still hasnt met akabane in this rp... i had accidently posted this in my rp sweatdrop )

(EDIT)
jinx was able to dodge akabane's attacks but only to the point where her whole right arm was hit with the knives he had thrown "aah" she yelled in pain she floated towards mamoth after acouple of seconds she fell mamoth quickly picked her up and just growled at akabane before he and gizmo left
(back to frost) " who are you?" frost said stepping back a bit you can tell that he was trembling a bit but even though he was scared he was thirsty as stupid and possibly funny it can be he just took out his water bottle and drank some of the none frozen water now im ready he thought putting the water bottle back in his pocket the reason he was trembleing wasnt because he was scared it was because he was weak at the moment he needs water to use his ice powers water from inside his body and when he runs out of water that he had drank his powers would automaticly use some from his body

(just to make this clear he was scared but that wasnt why he was trembling)

((ACK! Im so sorry people! I promis to start posting morestuff now sweatdrop ))

"Oh that stinks I was hopeing for a battle. I hope I find one soon" Akabane said and tilted his hat forward. Akabane looked at Frost and smiled. "Hello there I am Kurudo Akabane or also well known as Dr. Jackal" he said and bowed.

he had gotten a bit startled because he just noticed a girl was on the side walk besides them (mina) but he quickly got back to what he was going to say "...." he was going to say something but now he was just sort of confused he drank a bit more water from his bottle and steped back a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:16 am
(yes the schedule i had set up sucked but im trying)  

gants

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:15 pm
((Lol, it's okay gants razz !!))

Ameko stood in silence not knowing what to do..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:03 pm
Miina was also confused. Werent they fighting against somebody? Well, the person disappeared quickly enough for them to not notice. " Should we go back to the tower and see how the others are doing, Frost?" she asked as she turned to face him.  

~k-i-a~

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:50 pm
Ameko sighed once more, what had happened to the people they were going to fight?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 pm
(I'm not quite sure were to put this, so I'll just put it here since a lot of people come here xD.. well... not so much anymore but.. yeah sweatdrop but I'll be going to a sleep over birthday party tomorrow, so I won't be able to be on razz ! But I promise I'll be on, on friday razz ! *hugz* byez *waves* sorry if this wasn't suposed to go here, I just couldn't find a chatting spot for this or anything like that razz ! So i'm very sorry if it shouldn't be here razz ! *Hugz* byez!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:46 am
((Seems to me Aku won't post anymore, Gants...will it be fine if, my char drops in?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:26 pm
(yea)  

gants

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:41 pm
((Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!! *hugz*!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:41 pm
( Ack! Its Chrono! *huggles and runs away with him* MINE.)  

~k-i-a~

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:12 am
kia_souma
( Ack! Its Chrono! *huggles and runs away with him* MINE.)

(( rofl *watches you run away with him* *sighs* rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:59 am
((Well, Happy New years eve everyone.... 4laugh .. sweatdrop ))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:00 pm
Happy New Years heart heart heart

Okay. We need something to make this forum more alive. Anyone have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:39 am
kia_souma

((Hm.... lets see... should trigon come back? Or no?))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:30 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma

((Hm.... lets see... should trigon come back? Or no?))

( That would be a good idea. Actually...Does anyone have any bad characters? Or maybe we should have some sort of army from a different planet try to rule the town? Lol the usual. Something to entertain us!)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games