Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

Biyokko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:06 pm
He sighed silently, and gestured to his own robes, pointing out that they were the same, still refraining from speaking. After a moment of deliberation, he moved the little shadow Heartless up on his shoulders so that the other Nobody would be less inclined to kill it, and then waved to one of his Doppelgangers, having it translate his sign language. "My liege cannot speak thus. My liege is mute."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:16 pm
Biyokko
He sighed silently, and gestured to his own robes, pointing out that they were the same, still refraining from speaking. After a moment of deliberation, he moved the little shadow Heartless up on his shoulders so that the other Nobody would be less inclined to kill it, and then waved to one of his Doppelgangers, having it translate his sign language. "My liege cannot speak thus. My liege is mute."
um okay but if any of you get near me your gone since im not a nobody and i dont want one of you to take my heart  

hydra4

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:26 pm
Xeggr returned to the forrest and saw no Heartless. "I guess Bixyll finished them off." He leaned on his staff. "Well, what now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:27 pm
killux wonders the coridors humming lips of an angle  

romantic~slut~want~some

Biyokko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:33 pm
He twitched, before "I am not a Heartless" resounded earsplittingly loud in the room, the clashing pitches making a horrible dissonance. Xurase crossed his arms, glowering at him. His mouth barely moving but his angry words wretchedly loud. "Nobodies do not steal hearts. And you. Are. A. Fool." So saying, he turned on his heel and marched away, his Nobody flunkies following him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:38 pm
Biyokko
He twitched, before "I am not a Heartless" resounded earsplittingly loud in the room, the clashing pitches making a horrible dissonance. Xurase crossed his arms, glowering at him. His mouth barely moving but his angry words wretchedly loud. "Nobodies do not steal hearts. And you. Are. A. Fool." So saying, he turned on his heel and marched away, his Nobody flunkies following him.
i never said you were a heartless ((i missed something big didnt i))  

hydra4

Biyokko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:41 pm
(( "um okay but if any of you get near me your gone since im not a nobody and i dont want one of you to take my heart." Any of you. As in Xurase. There was only one Heartless there. And it didn't try anything. Also, 'and i don't want one of you to take my heart' says that you think the Nobodies would try since, as I said, there was only one Heartless there. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:43 pm
bixyll woke up in the infemary before the nobodies had healed him he looked down at his wounds but they had healed already " thats more like it" bixyll stretched his muscles than teleported by xeggr " yea there all gone dude but if i had a heart they would of took it" *shows scar on chest where a heart should be* " ripped right through me"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll woke up in the infemary before the nobodies had healed him he looked down at his wounds but they had healed already " thats more like it" bixyll stretched his muscles than teleported by xeggr " yea there all gone dude but if i had a heart they would of took it" *shows scar on chest where a heart should be* " ripped right through me"

"Tried to get your heart huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:48 pm
http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?mode=0&pmmsid=1441227&referer=http://music.aol.com/search/songresults.adp

killux continues down the halls singing.  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:00 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" yep, probablly trying to finsh the last of my family off......."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:08 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"huh?"  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:17 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"huh?"
" heartless killed my family"  
Kiki walked in the forest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"huh?"

she walks by "it means the heartless took his family before him" she continues to walk  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games