Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:29 am
We am the bomb! xd Woo!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:20 am
Ok then. eek  

Ivory Lie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:57 pm
October 9th, 2006

Since last week marked our 2nd anniversary, I thought I kick in the celebration with you. Introducing my Umbrella Id cards. Use these for whatever...roleplaying or signature pleasure. I'd decided to up the price on these since the STARS cards were so popular. Get yours today for only 250 gold!

User Image

Note: Make sure to PM with the follow information if you would like a ID card:

-Submitted avatar
-Gaia Name
-Race (Optional)
-Department (White or Red)
-Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)
-Date of Birth (Optional)

Expect new guild graphics soon for our celebration. Woot Woot!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Awesome. o_o  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:17 pm
Is there a chance I could pay you to give me a blank card, Beta? I swear I won't whore it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Is there a chance I could pay you to give me a blank card, Beta? I swear I won't whore it out.
I don't see why not, considering you have a bit of a higher clearance level. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:03 am
MM-212 Beta
I don't see why not, considering you have a bit of a higher clearance level. xd
Sweet. Just tell me how much.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:46 am
Hello all. I just want to thank you for letting me join. Sadly I can't all ways make it to a computer. So it might be days before I post again. But I will post I give you my word. I just wanted to thank you all and tell you that your Guild is breath taking. Again I thank you my new friends.

P.S Please don't kick me out of the guild if I am gone and don't post for a few days. I will be on. It just might be a while before I do. Oh and sorry that I posted this here. Cause this really is not what this form is for I guess. But I could not find a place in which this post would be welcome. So do not hate me if me posting this here is bad. Because I will fix it just PM me. Again thank you.  

Ozwell E. Spencer

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:08 pm
October 12, 2006

New guild hompage banner is "official" done. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:02 pm
Well, it's no Wesker. But it is Chris and Jill, the two original, and to date, coolest RE good guys. And it's pretty.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, it's no Wesker. But it is Chris and Jill, the two original, and to date, coolest RE good guys. And it's pretty.
Yea, I decided Wesker hogged up much of the spotlight for awhile, so I decided to go with the lovely Jill Valentine and sidekick Chris Redfield. Plus I have to modify the banner a bit. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:44 pm
HEHEH... I like that... The SIDEKICK Chris Redfield...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:41 pm
Love the new banner. whee Heh, theme change of Umbrella to S.T.A.R.S. x3 Shweet~
Sidekick Chris. xD Has a nice ring to it.

Oh~ I found my Gamecube again. x3 Turns out my mom stored it in one of my drawers (I thought for sure she packed it away), so I'll be RE2ing it tonight. xDD Wheee~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:55 pm
sidekick chris...and i was used to calling barry that xd  

Ivory Lie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:41 pm
November 11, 2006

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting for a while, been pretty busy with job searching and such, just to let you all know, I'm still here!

-MM-212 Beta  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games