Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:20 pm
Just reintroducing myself, not dead, not a newbie to this guild, but I just left for a month on vacation cut off from electronics ( grandaprents house )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:23 pm
Welcome back xp  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:25 pm
* hugs her computer *
I'M HOOOOOOOOME !!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:25 am
As you've probably noticed, the names Vanishing Commissar, RE is under one of my favorite series. My favorite in the classic stlye of gameplay is RE2, and until they next one comes out RE4 is my favorite in the new style, and, need to know ANYTHING about RE4, get a hold of me if you can. I've played it 8 times on the GC, and 4 times on the PS2  

Vanishing Commissar

Charcoal Wings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:28 pm
Hello, I'm Soul, and Resident Evil is also one of my favorite series. I've played through most of the games(haven't played any of the guncon games, only read synopsi) and I've loved it all. Yay for Resi and most Survival Horrors!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:34 pm
Welcome! ^-^  

Javanomicron

Heavenly_Frozen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:53 pm
MM-212 Beta Thank you for accepting my request xd

My name is Ami, wannabe Resident Evil Heroine, im 19, 5"7, and toned up enough to take down threatening zombies with a big, big gun xd

dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:02 pm
Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:40 pm
No problem... mrgreen

Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:45 pm
Hey I'm Chaz, I'm 15, 5'9", and the biggest RE fan on the planet! I have all the S.D. Perry novels, I have all the gamecube ports and remakes, I have the PS originals, and I have RE4, I have both movies, and I'm currently writing a fan fiction RE: Outbreak style book with original characters. Also if you come near me and moan or stagger...I'll kill you.  

CM_Punk

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:27 pm
CM_Punk
Hey I'm Chaz, I'm 15, 5'9", and the biggest RE fan on the planet! I have all the S.D. Perry novels, I have all the gamecube ports and remakes, I have the PS originals, and I have RE4, I have both movies, and I'm currently writing a fan fiction RE: Outbreak style book with original characters. Also if you come near me and moan or stagger...I'll kill you.
rofl lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:26 pm
Hello, im madwitch501 but just call me Mad ive been a fan of the resident evil series since I first saw both of the movies from there i started playing the games and i fell in love i swear there some of the best games alive!  

madwitch501

Shuppeteer

Hesitant Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Hi, I'm Papaw-chan!

I've been playing Resident Evil for about five or six years now, and as expected, it's become one of my favorite video games of all time. I've played Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil: Dead Aim and Resident Evil REmake. I own Resident Evil: Archives, and while it has it's noticeable typos and the like, it's still pretty cool. And...I think that's all I can think of to say.

I have several other video game fandoms under my belt, such as, Silent Hill (1-3), Final Fantasy (mostly VIII)...but I'm not going to go into those. XD;

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:51 pm
Hello, I'm Shawn.

Been a fan of Resi since 1996, so pretty much the beginning and have loved it ever since.

I have completed: Resi1, REmake, Resi biggrin S, Resi2, Resi3, Resi:CV, Resi:Survivor, Resi:Outbreak, Resi biggrin ead Aim, Resi4.

I actually own: REmake, Resi biggrin S, Resi2 (GC and PSOne), Resi3 (GC and PSOne), Resi0, Resi:CV (PS2), Resi:Survivor, Resi biggrin ead Aim, Resi:Outbreak, Resi:Outbreak File2, Resi4 (GC and PS2).

I look forward to Resi5 and anything beyond that! Also am a fan of many other franchises I won't dare to mention.  

starvigilante

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:26 am
Well if say you were a fan of the DMC franchise feel free to mention it seeing as how it's father is also Shinj-sama.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games