Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:24 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia noticed a few vamps comming at her she took out her swords and fought them they all fell to her she sliped in to the shadows and went to the room where purrl was then she past her and walked out of the room after killing every one but purrl
bixyll heard the killing going on "...." bixyyll brok into the room and saw sinthia " get... the... ********... out of my HOUSE!!!!! he pulled out both pistolds and fired of his whole clip s on her

her eyes went back and she passed out  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:33 pm
purrl saw that the door was open and she sort of run for it and maybe it outside . she ran toward the sunlight getting burned by the second. she hid in the trunk of a tree.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))

((im not always a bi**h but i can be its usaly i just get things out becaues im really actully depressed in real life but life goes on right?*oh and im not in high school im in 8th people say i sound older* and yes i act snoty or stuck up but i .......really have no answer to that one but you get it ))
((am in 11th grade i beileve am the oldest in the rps. i sound mean at times but i try not to and am always derpressed and never should it just ask dark paladin when he is on. he knows am sad all the time.))
(( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

((i know but its so much different in the schools in big citys *like chcicgo and newyork**sorry if im exzatrating*most of the girl want the attion well the girls that i know but im kinda on the popular*not streo-typing!* side of achool so yea. but as i *think* i said life goes on and there are grater issues like kids being run over and dieing so yea*it happened in my town thats why it came up*))
((i was bullyed around a lot by popular girls so went you sayed it i couldn't take it. i went insane. so its hard when someone does that. so can we get along and try not do ignored each others posts ok? i hate fighting and am not a mean person i just have to be at times))

((im not always a bi**h but i can be its usaly i just get things out becaues im really actully depressed in real life but life goes on right?*oh and im not in high school im in 8th people say i sound older* and yes i act snoty or stuck up but i .......really have no answer to that one but you get it ))
((am in 11th grade i beileve am the oldest in the rps. i sound mean at times but i try not to and am always derpressed and never should it just ask dark paladin when he is on. he knows am sad all the time.))
(( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

((im not taking it out on you but my life sucks already so yea i dont want prople reminding me of it at school every body is just BLAH!! depresses me people and my friends dont even know most of the time im really depressed and dont want to talk and then when i do act the way i feel i get ingored so that might be a factor .......i am really not making any sence right now any ways life goes on its not an excuse its life))  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:13 pm
*sees her hiding in the trunk of a tree* hey you alright *walks out into the sunlight not even getting hurt*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm
bixyll ran out of the room and hopped into his car and droe of looking for purrl he found naota and hoped ou of the car " dude, you seen purrl?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll ran out of the room and hopped into his car and droe of looking for purrl he found naota and hoped ou of the car " dude, you seen purrl?"
hmmm maybe *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:21 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hmmm maybe *smiles*
bixyll put his gun to his head and didnt ask it again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:25 pm
sinthia woke up and rubbed her head"geezz what happened?" she tased blood in her mouth" oh great i killed people" she stood up and walked out side she was sourounded by guards "ahh da*n it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia woke up and rubbed her head"geezz what happened?" she tased blood in her mouth" oh great i killed people" she stood up and walked out side she was sourounded by guards "ahh da*n it!"
the leader of the clan and house hold walked out " most powerful vampre dont try to kill him* " he ponited at the door " just leave......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hmmm maybe *smiles*
*looks at the gun being pointed at his head* ha you think your good look down *laser on his chest* just because im younger than you dosnt mean i down have experience and why do you want to know ((really what happend i missed it))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:28 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hmmm maybe *smiles*
*looks at the gun being pointed at his head* ha you think your good look down *laser on his chest* just because im younger than you dosnt mean i down have experience and why do you want to know ((really what happend i missed it))
bixyyl pulled the trigge droping his body to the floor ( dont get all fissy your a vampuir you can take it) he looked in the tree purrl?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
the leader of the clan and house hold walked out " most powerful vampre dont try to kill him* " he ponited at the door " just leave......"

((ahem her))
she got up and walked out the door she walked to the forest and flew throught the trees back to the cave she was at  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:30 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hmmm maybe *smiles*
bixyyl pulled the trigge droping his body to the floor ( dont get all fissy your a vampuir you can take it) he looked in the tree purrl?"
((dude of course he can take it hes a freaking pure blood hybrid and yes that didnt make sense i know)) ouch ((where did he shoot him))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:34 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hmmm maybe *smiles*
((dude of course he can take it hes a freaking pure blood hybrid and yes that didnt make sense i know)) ouch ((where did he shoot him))
(( temple on the head bixylls has the oldesvampire genes so he be a pure blood too))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games