Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:21 pm
Brett had been about to say something when Alabaster had whipped out Hunger. "Itchy trigger finger? I was about to suggest not to attack, as we'd likely be crushed. I think we should wait for now." "You can reach him at Gunlock Academy, Starship Aria, or his shop in Mecha Main. It's the one with a door blocked by rubble and a small hole in the ceiling. Or, if we're not there you can send b-mail to Jetto@b-mail.com. But I have to warn you, my pilot is assigned to protect A.N.Sem, and when he has a goal that makes logical, moral, and ethical sense, or at least ethical or moral, he is very determined to accomplish it." Jetto received a message from Brett. "My pilot also says that it looks like A.N.Otherbody just pinched Princess Aki of Kabina on the butt, and put his arm around her. He says that he thinks none of the situation involving A.N.Otherbody is correct in any way shape or form, and that there's no way that Princess Aki, who is very kind, is siding with Otherbody. He also called Otherbody a suit-wearing, dirty, smug, Churtle Blarsdon hybrid son of a mutant turducken plushie. That's a mouthful. But it's just his opinion, and he's only a kid. And he hates people who wear suits." (Don't click the b-mail link, I don't know what it does.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:33 pm
"Ecstatic, love," Otherbody purred at the Princess as he drew her into the starting position for a waltz. The attacks fired at Otherbody crumbled under purple flames, remnants of Sem's power holding them at bay for some reason. The most logical would be to protect the Princess or to keep Otherbody as his own target.

The orchestra above flew wholeheartedly into the tango as Otherbody began to lecture his crumpled opponent.
"First there is desire
Then... passion!
Then... suspicion!
Jealousy! Anger! Betrayal!
Where love is for the highest bidder,
There can be no trust.
Without trust,.
There is no love!
Jealousy.
Yes, jealousy...
Will drive you MAD!"

Otherbody began to step in the tango, leading Aki with grace as they danced around Sem. Otherbody began to sing, his grin taking in all the grief pouring out of the prone Sem.
"Roxanne
You don't have to put on that red light
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it is right

Roxanne
You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Roxanne
You don't have to sell your body to the night!"

Afos stood then, pulling his long body upright, his face a mask of anguish. He added his voice to the song.
"His eyes upon your face
His hand upon your hand
His lips caress your skin
It's more than I can stand

Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I can't fight
You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me
And please believe me when I say
I love you!

Yo que te quiero tanto, qué voy a hacer
Me dejaste, me dejaste
En un tango
El alma se me fue
Se me fue el corazon
Ya no tengo ganas de vivir
Porque no te puedo convencer
Que no te vendas Roxanne!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:27 am
Faulty Ambition
"Don't even bother counting. I'll cut you down where you stand." Alabaster Soluna's hand grasped the rifle at his side tightly before whipping it out. The eight foot bladed barrel glinted harshly in the light of the police sirens coming in through the windows. "Devour, Gluttony!"

~~~

"I do not have the time to deal with this, but if you insist on standing in my way, then I shall cut you down." Suddenly, Neros vanished in a puff of smoke. He reappeared behind Alabaster and held his blade to his throat. "Move and I shall kill you. I do not know what A.N.Sem or this Otherbody has to do with anything, but if you wish to avoid needless conflict, then tell us the truth." Neros spoke to Brett without taking his eyes off of Alabaster. "Tell the police to hold until we signal them. They will only die if they interfere right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:12 am
"You are far more foolish than you look. Divide, Addiction!" The rapier hung on his chest twitched and Alabaster separated into multiple pieces, falling around the blade at his throat. The pieces disappeared, disintegrating into the air around them.

"Bind, Lust!" The impression of a whip curling around the air between Neros and Afos cut the space behind him. The whip curled into existence with Alabaster wrapped up in it. The whip uncurled and returned to its place on his hips. "You would do well not to underestimate a librarian. We have a member cap for a reason. Hold, Lust!" The whip at his waist lashed out and whipped around Neros, drastically slowing his movement at a touch.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:13 pm
Lee grinned. "Time to fight."
Zetsumei was first to move. "Downward thrust, curl up and punch." He said and the darkness began to move around to his movements and fists of shadows swung at Alabaster.
Lee now came into action. He jumped into the air. Zetsumei's power caused Lee just a small fault, making him swing at the whip. It glowed with a strange aura and screams could be heard. Some were males, some females. The souls screamed from the sword.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Faulty Ambition
"You are far more foolish than you look. Divide, Addiction!" The rapier hung on his chest twitched and Alabaster separated into multiple pieces, falling around the blade at his throat. The pieces disappeared, disintegrating into the air around them.

"Bind, Lust!" The impression of a whip curling around the air between Neros and Afos cut the space behind him. The whip curled into existence with Alabaster wrapped up in it. The whip uncurled and returned to its place on his hips. "You would do well not to underestimate a librarian. We have a member cap for a reason. Hold, Lust!" The whip at his waist lashed out and whipped around Neros, drastically slowing his movement at a touch.

When Alabaster reappeared, Neros vanished into another puff of smoke. He reappeared a second later and he hit Alabaster in the face with the hilt of his sword. "And you would do well to answer my questions, but if you wish to fight, we are more than happy to oblige you." Neros vanished again, this time repeating the process mulitiple times, hitting Alabaster with several sword strokes. He then appeared by his allies. "Lets destroy him." he said coldly.  

Arq Kujos

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Alabaster's laughter almost drowned out the sound of the tango.
"For the one who brought Kabina to its knees, a few brats from a fledgling clan are barely worth my time. But your confidence entertains me, as does your naive belief that you could destroy me. You can't even cut me."

If Neros had been fast enough to see, not one of his attacks had made contact with Alabaster, every one of them being parried by a flicker of gold. None of the attacks made by the Pirates had succeeded, all were blocked by this flash of gold. A bullet ripped out from the long rifle, the living incarnation of Gluttony, and struck the blade swung by Lee.

"Ones such as you could never destroy me, for I am the Saligia. And I will not die until all seven parts of me are destroyed."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Lee adjusted quickly. He caught himself in a kneel. He was still faltering a bit. He adapted to his small weakness and knocked his sword on the ground three times. One, more screams, two, louder screams, three... enlarging sword, large aura. He positioned himself for another go. "To kill the dead, use the dead." He swung once more, the aura screams were almost deafening to most by now and blocked out the tango almost entirely.
Zetusmei had put ear plugs in so he couldn't hear what Alabaster had just said. Naturally, he quickened his pace, sending punches from all sides now.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Leeshay was quick to round on Lee, it seemed he was drawn by the screams. He slid across the floor like a wraith through the night, and using the spiked shaft of his walking stick to knock the man off his feat.

"Now now, little mortals shouldn't be playing with others souls." he hissed as he slammed the walking stick down on Lee's chest.

He raised his free hand at Zetsumei and shot a pulse of force in the form of a grey javelin directly at Zetsumei's chest. The magic had neither material form or try element.

"Don't think I'd forgotten you."

-----

"You guy's just don't listen do you?" said Lance jumping out of the way of the fight. Shortly after the scuffling began,the sounds of numerous people running could be heard from all over.

"Good luck dealing with the cops." he said as he hid behind a potted plant.

-----

"You in there! Open UP!" shouted an officer banging on the door. "You have to the count of three before we brake our way in."

It wasn't hard to tell the police were ready, more then one voice was murmuring from the other side.

"One... Two..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 pm
The walking stick caused the small orb concealed in Lee's chest pocket to crack. The small crack cause the power inside to leak out. Darkness in its purest form flowed out and went out the door. A large paw came out flowed by a creature. It was the wildest of the creatures of the dark and it growled as it blocked the door. Lee, was frantically trying to stop the flow. Unfortunately it was too late as the darkness enveloped him as well. It began to transform him to one of his old forms. One of three.
Zetsumei was kneeling, clutching his chest. He saw the darkness and froze in fear. Very few knew the surprises that lay in the darkness. It was once said that the darkness was the most uncontrollable thing imaginable. The creatures within were therefore wild and would normal rip everything is site to shreds. He prayed to god that Lee was as skilled as he once was.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Chuckling, Alabaster took flight, yellowed wings sprouting from his back. "Incarnation of the deadly vices, hear my plea. Grant this fool a taste of my immortality. Limbo, hear my call!"

A rip in existence appeared right beside the crack in the orb, sucking in all of the darkness. If the crack was not repaired, Lee would lose all his powers to oblivion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:40 pm
"I swear, children these days..." said Leeshay, walking over and picking up the sword that had been dropped.

"A weapon such as this is diabolical, and deserves no place in any world" he said, observing it with a look of purest disgust upon his dried face. He proceded to wave his hand over the blade, causing the color to leave it and its edge to spontaneously dull. It was overcome with negative energy, and its power would remain sealed for some time.

"There, now it can't harm anyone else." However he did not drop the blade.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:55 pm
"Fools. This hasn't even started." Lee was already in his form. He was completely black in color, had large bat wings, long claws, and large horns. He grabbed the orb and broke it. "Now my power comes in total." The darkness went crazy and began to eat up everything. The creatures started sprouting up like mad and Lee's sword flew to his outstretched hand. "Come darkness! The TRUE oblivion calls your power!" The portal reversed and dangers that hadn't existed in centuries came forth. "I put your immortality to the test Lich. Face those who have vowed your doom as you sent them theres."
When the orb broke, a pure light, in the form of a small orb floated over to Zetsumei and enveloped him, changing him into one of Lee's other old forms. He was as white as could be with angelic wings, a golden halo and his eyes were completely white. "And try not to stop him for you face me as well now." The light was easy to control for Zetsumei, for it was what he practiced. He and Lee were exact opposites now. Zetsumei represented justice, purity and control.
Lee on the other hand stood for chaos, impurity, and insanity. Yin and Yang, in living, breathing form. They were each others strengths, but also each others weakness.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm
And then the two were gone.
For true oblivion is not darkness, nor is it light.
Perhaps they could return to the library when they learned to play fair.
But for now Lee and Zetsumei would be spending some time in the Naga's Scales, where they would have to deal with Viva and the building if they wanted to oversoul like that.

((Lee and Zetsumei forcefully banished to the Naga's Scales through a hole of oblivion))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:27 pm
((yush because if they did it would leave afos and alabaster out of a job pirate ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games