Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:13 pm
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
I'm having an affair with a married man redface We met while his family was in China. I didn't know he was married at frist..but now I do...but I still see him. I'm going to hell.
eek Wow. -doesn't know what to say-

Umm... how old is he?
He's 42 , 20 plus year my senior -__-'

Woah. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:14 pm
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2
I'm having an affair with a married man redface We met while his family was in China. I didn't know he was married at frist..but now I do...but I still see him. I'm going to hell.

Umm... how old is he?

yea how old is he a marraiged man wow I didn't knwo that you had the guts to go after one whso amrried but I don't think you should continue to see him you might end up really his kids and wife woudl be really affect if they found out your famitl would eb ashamed of you if you fall for him it would eb really bad if he dumped you and wnet for soem other girl don't get emotionally attached

Well, when he told me he was married he laid down the law..he's not leaving his wife...and I don't want him too. He has 2 kids little girls. So I'm like his mistress. He does treat me with a lot of respect and helps me with school and life problems.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

FoxyChoklatRobot2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:19 pm
kyoslove74
Tokioka
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

yea how old is he a marraiged man wow I didn't knwo that you had the guts to go after one whso amrried but I don't think you should continue to see him you might end up really his kids and wife woudl be really affect if they found out your famitl would eb ashamed of you if you fall for him it would eb really bad if he dumped you and wnet for soem other girl don't get emotionally attached
I was thinking of saying that, however... I believe it's completely up to FoxyChoklatRobot2.

@FoxyChoklatRobot2: Obviously it depends on how you feel about him.
If this is just a 'fling' or short term relationship where you can't see yourself staying with him, then I would suggest you end it. If you continued to see him with no intention of commitment, then left him, you may just have ruined his life. However, if you can see yourself settling down with this man, then go for it.
Although it is perhaps morally wrong to steal a married man, in this society who even cares?

exactly listen to tokis advice hes right but still eb careful eveyrthign can work both ways if you knwo that he only sees you as a flign but you don't end it its not even worth it after a while it woudl cause you alot fo pain to be careful k if you also wonna continue seeing him and don't want his family to know becareful with sendign him stuff

your right toki it is her decision
Well... I'm not stealing him...but he does get kinda jealous and upset if I talk to other men. Which makes me feel guilty. but As much as we care for each other.... he's married. So he really doesn't have the right to get mad.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:20 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

Woah. eek
He's very handsome for his age he looks like 35. Body in pretty great shape as well.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:33 pm
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

Woah. eek
He's very handsome for his age he looks like 35. Body in pretty great shape as well.

But still. Did he use you? *sighs*lucky man*sighs*..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:56 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

Woah. eek

well.. he doesn't "use me", yes we are intamate..but it's more than that. He spent my entire birthday with me and made me feel like a princess. When ever I need someone to talk to like about school or my family he's there for me. He even bought my books this semester. he teaches me about my chinese heratiage, He consoles me when I'm sick and he's a very gentle and patient lover. He's not useing me I don't hink... not anymore than i'm "using" him.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:02 pm
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Woah. eek

well.. he doesn't "use me", yes we are intamate..but it's more than that. He spent my entire birthday with me and made me feel like a princess. When ever I need someone to talk to like about school or my family he's there for me. He even bought my books this semester. he teaches me about my chinese heratiage, He consoles me when I'm sick and he's a very gentle and patient lover. He's not useing me I don't hink... not anymore than i'm "using" him.

I see. So are you still seeing him when he still has a wife?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:16 am
Well, we haven't had sex since he confessed he was married but we still see each other. Just don't have sex.  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:26 am
Don't you think that this relationship will ultimately end up with one of you two falling in love with the other?

And if it is you who falls for him and he definitely won't leave his wife and kids then the pain you suffer will be terrible. I think you should just be careful if you're going to continue seeing him...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:48 am
Tokioka
Don't you think that this relationship will ultimately end up with one of you two falling in love with the other?

And if it is you who falls for him and he definitely won't leave his wife and kids then the pain you suffer will be terrible. I think you should just be careful if you're going to continue seeing him...
Well, he already told me he loves me, but he loves his wife too. I never would as him to leave his wife. it's just a ******** up situation. It's going to be a year in a month. I care about him.. but I'm realizing now that we don't really have sex anymore that I care for him in a not so romantic way... as sick as it sounds he's kinda like a secound dad... sweatdrop (except he's like... all chinese ( like accent and everything and not black and chinese)  

FoxyChoklatRobot2

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:10 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka

Well, he already told me he loves me, but he loves his wife too. I never would as him to leave his wife. it's just a ******** up situation. It's going to be a year in a month. I care about him.. but I'm realizing now that we don't really have sex anymore that I care for him in a not so romantic way... as sick as it sounds he's kinda like a secound dad... sweatdrop (except he's like... all chinese ( like accent and everything and not black and chinese)

Ok. That's kind of weird. You should sort it out I think. If you don't see him in a romantic light anymore then perhaps you should just become his friend and not be involved with him sexually. If you did that then you could avoid all these problems and still be able to care for him. In the end, it's still up to you. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:07 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

what the bleep eek damn girl hes alot older than you be careful that eh don't get arrested for going out with you  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:10 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

Well, when he told me he was married he laid down the law..he's not leaving his wife...and I don't want him too. He has 2 kids little girls. So I'm like his mistress. He does treat me with a lot of respect and helps me with school and life problems.

I see , it would hurt hsi too litle girls alot does his wife know that eh has a mistress? hmm that a good part to be respected and to have help when ever you need it well I guess its not so bad  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:12 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
kyoslove74
Tokioka
kyoslove74
Tokioka
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Umm... how old is he?

I was thinking of saying that, however... I believe it's completely up to FoxyChoklatRobot2.

@FoxyChoklatRobot2: Obviously it depends on how you feel about him.
If this is just a 'fling' or short term relationship where you can't see yourself staying with him, then I would suggest you end it. If you continued to see him with no intention of commitment, then left him, you may just have ruined his life. However, if you can see yourself settling down with this man, then go for it.
Although it is perhaps morally wrong to steal a married man, in this society who even cares?

exactly listen to tokis advice hes right but still eb careful eveyrthign can work both ways if you knwo that he only sees you as a flign but you don't end it its not even worth it after a while it woudl cause you alot fo pain to be careful k if you also wonna continue seeing him and don't want his family to know becareful with sendign him stuff

your right toki it is her decision
Well... I'm not stealing him...but he does get kinda jealous and upset if I talk to other men. Which makes me feel guilty. but As much as we care for each other.... he's married. So he really doesn't have the right to get mad.

the thing is that hes gettign attached to you becareful ti mgiht becoem a violent abuse relationship and that would be so bad mutual understanding is good but you knwo you probaly would get jealous if eh talked to other women  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:16 am
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2
xXHotBabiBluXx
FoxyChoklatRobot2

Woah. eek

now that soudns like a good relationship hmm but lol yea I also liek older men I think that it mgith eb fun to have a older guy be in yuor lfie as long as hes not a disrespectful egotistical guy he soudns like a veyr good man I have a weakness for older guyes but in real life I wouldn't persue them I woudl eb in so much trouble  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games