Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danger_doll_solarice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:22 pm
Hi
I'm Cheyenne...but I'd much rather be called Solaris [So-lar-es] you don't know how many times i had to put the pronunciation up...
I'm 18
I love music. I mostly listen to rock, pop, and hip hop, but i can get into just about anything as long as it's not plain noise, or the lyrics are pointless.
I'm an all around nice person, and a bit sarcastic.
Above all, I will tell you the truth, so if you need an honest opinion, feel free to ask ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:00 am
Hey,
Im Aihun, but Alex in real life. Either one is cool.
Im 18 with blond hair, blue eyes. And emo is fine with me, just as long as its within its own limits.
I listen to basically all music (except rap) and i spend most of my free time doing so.
Any questions or just feel like chatting, send me a PM or leave a comment and Ill get back to you.  

Aihun

Alpine Natural

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:56 pm
I'm Emohff! Or Carla, if you wanna go there . . . . wink I listen to lots of different genres, and some of my favorites are Chiodos, Cobra Starship, Panic! At The Disco, and The Dresden Dolls, etc. I usually don't talk unless my friends are around, otherwise people give me a mean look. xd I'm shy, but rant when writing an intro. My favorite colors are black, crimson, or maroon. I hate when people shush me or ignore me. To spend my time on Gaia wisely, I'm constantly making dream avi's, visiting the guilds I'm in, and changing my profile. I write stories also.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm
those aren't genres, those are bands  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Lulianii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:03 pm
ummm. hi.
my name is lilli, i play the viola.....i love to read books...ooo! I just read a really good book called Twisted... i am 13 years old..and i love MCR.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:02 pm
HI! I'm Satchmoe. I like emo/scremo/all types of Rock music
i play drums and violin
i don't like to read
i like to sleep/eat
i get bored really easy  

I Poot Lime Green Chaos

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

cow-go-moo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:14 pm
I'm Anna. I like to write inappropriate words on plastic bananas (like... my name...), I can't cook, I like playing with paper and glue, I live in Canada, I have 30 pet mooses and my lower torso is taken up by a tattoo of the pink power ranger getting it on with a centaur.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:27 pm
cow-go-moo
I'm Anna. I like to write inappropriate words on plastic bananas (like... my name...), I can't cook, I like playing with paper and glue, I live in Canada, I have 30 pet mooses and my lower torso is taken up by a tattoo of the pink power ranger getting it on with a centaur.

And thats just the stuff you can see. razz  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:48 pm
cow-go-moo
pics please  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 am
User Image

Okey okey, so I'm Solar Valentine.
You can call me Solar, Artemis, or Brittany. I respond to all.
I might be 15, I might not be..

User Image

Uhm..
Like anybody ever actually read these introductions, so I'll save my words for later, and if you wanna talk, give me a PM.

User Image

solar molar

Dapper Fatcat

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:48 pm
........... im Hollie (i bet u never guessed).......
........ im 14(i just turned)
im overly absessed w/ music and i dont think theres a sertian type i dont like its just sertain songs .........
....... i dont talk face 2 face period .... if u wanna talk 2 me u gatta play the game of read my lips, cuz when i wanna talk nothing comes out......
....... im fritend easly but i old skream when im mad .......
.......... sports skare the freak outa me if i try 2 play any ill start shaking and i start freaking out .....
......... im 5ft 7in ..... i hav black hair andits kut like sauskes ......... i have purple or gray eyes they change colors .... and i hav oddly long nails
..... i play gitar and celo... celo is soooo better cuz no madda wachya do it sounds oddly depressing
........ i draw on everything i love art(+ poetry) sharpies are my friends i go no wear w/ out em
i like in kansas usa (no place like home[bleh])
i like 2 sit in trees and swing on the swings .......
........ i go 2 catholic school so i am THE ONLY emo in my school so i ahve NO friends ......
and theres also a lot of other interesting*cough* stuff about me so if u wanna know more pm me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAWR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:42 pm
lovely lady hollie
im overly absessed w/ music and i dont think theres a sertian type i dont like its just sertain songs .........
....... i dont talk face 2 face period .... if u wanna talk 2 me u gatta play the game of read my lips, cuz when i wanna talk nothing comes out......
.......... sports skare the freak outa me if i try 2 play any ill start shaking and i start freaking out .....
......... im 5ft 7in ..... i hav black hair andits kut like sauskes ......... i have purple or gray eyes they change colors .... and i hav oddly long nails
..... i play gitar and celo... celo is soooo better cuz no madda wachya do it sounds oddly depressing
........ i draw on everything i love art(+ poetry) sharpies are my friends i go no wear w/ out em
........ i go 2 catholic school so i am THE ONLY emo in my school so i ahve NO friends ......
and theres also a lot of other interesting*cough* stuff about me so if u wanna know more pm me
way to ******** up the cello. it can sound anyway you want, i've had it be anything from angry to sad to happy. have you not heard bach's suite no.1?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:24 pm
You're 14 and 5'7?
You should play basketball.

I'm sure thats not how you spell Sasuke.
I don't like Naruto but I see that kid so damn much I cant help it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
way to ******** up the cello. it can sound anyway you want, i've had it be anything from angry to sad to happy. have you not heard bach's suite no.1?

ok so maybe its my imagination thats its always likea sad sounding
no i havent played that ... i dont think im talented enough or something.....
yish plz dont bite my head off  

lovely lady hollie

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Eri Luvs You
You're 14 and 5'7?
You should play basketball.

I'm sure thats not how you spell Sasuke.
I don't like Naruto but I see that kid so damn much I cant help it.

uhhmm i would but thats a sport and i freek out ...
i dont like narito eather my hair is just similar ....
also i cant spell anything .... i havent passed a spelling test in my life so i really dont care 2 much about spelling^^  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games