Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:36 pm
"Actually we're fighting because we want to keep our skills sharp." Tobias called back to Hermit as he lit another cigarette. "Haru... I am throwing away the kid gloves." Tobias close his eyes and focused on a single point in his mind. His arms and legs grew a more defined muscle tone and his eyes turned narrow and cat like. "Tiger salvo!"

Haru's sword changed again, it blew a gale force wind to block the attack and send Tobias into a wall. "I have been holding back, but like you said 'I don't want to break you.' So give it up." He said looking down at Tobias.

Tobias grabbed Haru's shirt and tossed him like a frisbee into a street sign. "What were you saying I tend to tune people out when they quote me." Tobias jumped into the air and flipped once landing with hs foot to Haru's chest. "That would be tiger hammer."

Haru coughed harshly ahd he felt like his lungs were on fire. HE wanted to yell out in pain but breathing hurt. He stood and sliced Tobis across the chest, it wasn't deep because he was hardly able to hold his sword.

"Tiger palm..." Tobias voiced before thrusting his palm into his friends chest sending him bouing backwards and stopping in front of Hermit. "I'm going easy on you, wheres that fighting spirit you're almost famous for?"

"Right here!" Haru said swinging his sword and a huge explosion sent both flying in opposite directions. He managed to land on his feet and a smile crossed his face. "This is getting interesting."

"I agree, but next time not so close to bystanders, they don't want to get hurt by stray attacks."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 pm
The skull let out a chuckling, chattering agreement with teh tsukumogami, but the laugh suddenly silenced itself.

"Once again, I'm refered to as the Hermit" he corected, knowing quite well it was a worthless endevor.

"The man who sumoned you is the reigning lord of undeath of this district, as well of the city as a whole." stated the skull proudly, "The Lick king Leshay!"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:57 pm
"The Lich King Leshay?" Masaru asked, as the tsukumogami gasped in awe.

"The Lich King Leshay?!?!?!" It cried out.

"Lich King Leshay?" Masaru wondered aloud, trying to ring a bell.

"Oh come on, you know, the Lich King Leshay. The Lich King Leshay!!! Erm... who's The Lich King Leshay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:12 am
The skulls eye rolled back into its head, amnd it rubed its face with one claw.

"The master of magics most foul who has lead the undead conquest of three worlds before this one..."

The skull spoke softly to itself, "Why is it that none of these peoples ever know how to comunicate outside of their own world?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:26 pm
"Sorry, trans-dimensional communication isn't very big in my home dimension... and sliding isn't exactly a hobby of mine." Masaru admitted. "So... every undead person/thing on this planet is under his orders? I assume that means he plans to take over..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:41 pm
"Well, not every undead, there are some that..."

"Do not like the idea of me finding us amn alternative enrgy source so they no longer have to feed." interjected the Lich king, his disguise skinn literaly pealing off and crumbling to dust. "They feel that their unliving state is an excuse to kill, to maime, to slaughter."

THe Large charnel hound got to its feet and walked over to its master, rubbing its head against his hand untill the lich pet it.

"..I sent them to take the sewars.."

"Good, very good Cu, I aprecdiate your work as always." siad the Lich scratching behind the dogs ears, ignoring the blistering heat. "THere are also others who simply have not felt the calling of the necropolis. SOme vampires are particularly resistant. Especialy those not long turned or in touch with human emotion."

Hermit, The skull rattled in agreement, "Sorry to change the subject master, but are all things in order?"

"Ah yes, it is time for us to let this city know of our goals!" said the lich proudly. "Hermit, go round me up some more brainy denzins so we can run some of this newfangled technology."

THe skull sprouted legs and hurried off, "As you wish, sire."

The Lich sudenly steped forward to Misaru and reache dout hsi hand to shake. "Well, its a pleasure making your aquantance. Would you mind helping me run something in my next endevor..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 am
"Fair enough, I need to earn my pay somehow..." Masaru said.

"Wait, are we even being paid?" The tsukumogami asked.

"Ignore him..." Masaru advised as he shook the lich king's hand. " Masaru Mei-Fa, at your service. Just tell me what to do, Mr. Leeway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:01 pm
Haru took a moment to get to his feet and a grin crossed his face. "You're tough and that last explosion shoiuld have kill you at that distance." He said changing the sword into two seperate swords. "Don't underestimate this sword."

"School of crashing bodies: Tiger of twin tails." Tobias said walking towards Haru. He picked up speed as he walked turning into a run. He leapt of the ground and into a spinning kicked aimed for Haru' wrist.

Haru swung his fire sword back and knocked the kick away with the ice freezing Tobias' leg. "Too sl..." He stopped as Tobias opposite foot crashed into his stomache. "You are cheating... You're in my head."

"Nah, I'm too lazy for that; I read the movements in your muscles and I let my foot get frozen so I could get a strike at your opening."

((I'm getting tired of fighting myself... The slug sounds fun...))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:21 pm
Hermit hurried back, followed by a group of walking corpses in what was once white trenchcoats, now stained red and brown from bloody experiments gone horibly wrong, and graveyard soil respectivly.

"We are ready when you are, master Leshay!" saluted the skull with a quick clack

"Very good then men, lets go to the broadcasting station...." chuckled the Lich King leading the way.

((To Byako Inquirer HQ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 pm
"Huh... you're a battle expert, or at least you act like one." Haru said pointing the sword toward the man in front of him. "Heed the call of the warriors!" He said as the blade changed into the Explosion again. He swung the sword and tweleve explosive blast sailed through the air aimed for Tobias.

"Heed the what?" Tobias yelled as he pushed off the ground jumping from spot to spot narrowly avoiding Haru's attacks. He stepped down on a stone which broke under his weight. The last part of Haru's attack hit dead on and Tobias was sent flying back. "Son of a... I think I lost a tooth." He said looking unphased by the attack. He stood on his knee and rubbed his eyes. "I can't see... I think that last one damaged an optic nerve."

Haru walked up to Tobias and looked him square in the face. "Seriously, I don't beilieve that for a second." He said waving his hand in front of Tobias' gaze.

"Stop that; why is it that when ever I go blind people do that." He said standing up and punching Haru across the face. "I said I'm blind not that the fights over."

Haru wiped the blood from his mouth and kicked Tobias in the chest before knocking the man across his head with the flat side of his sword. They continued to pummel each other until neither of them could move from being tired or because of the pain which ever came first.

"You suck... but that sword is pretty boss; I want to be able to tell my little Chicky babe about it some day she likes magic." TObias said looking up at the sky.

"I really think we should have stuck to the simple attacks; who started this any way." Haru asked as Plue stuck candy to his face. "Plue cut it out, that stuff tracks ants."

"I think it was me but I can't say for sure." Tobias muttered as he looked up at the sky. He had recovered enough to see again but the only thing that he could see was his family and the two people in the world he wanted to go back to. "I miss them, do you think they miss me?"

"As long as you don't hug me if I say yes, then I think they are probably worried sick about you." Haru said taking a deep breath afterwards. "Next time I saw we take our time and actually do some witty banter since we are trying to kill each other."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:40 pm
"Right, whatever you say Mr. Leechmay." Masaru said, following him.

((To Byako Inquirer HQ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:24 pm
"I'm going to sleep for a while, how about you do the same?" Haru said looking up at Tobias who was already meditating. "Oh well, I guess you're already resting."

"Not exactly, I'm only trying to get in contact with my innerbeast, he's being difficult." Tobias muttered searching his mind. "I'm not too fond of his flaky attitude at the moment."

((Tobias' mind to the mind scape.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm
"Hey Tobias? What are you like when you aren't a total pain?" Haru asked not noticing that Tobias had stopped listening to the outside world. "Oh, I forgot you can't here me when you're like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:05 pm
Time Puppet
C.B. had know idea what just happend. At first they were at the Red Light District, but now they were here. This was odd...and confusing. "Hey Kenton what just happend?" She couldn't help but ask.

"I....don't know...." He really didn't. All Kenton remembered was a bright flash followed by perpetual darkness, then found himself in his current setting.

Actually, now that he thought about it... this place looked oddly familiar.

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:09 pm
a large white bear dressed in brown and blue clothes carrying a bag full of maps, pens and charts wearing a hat that looked like a pastry accudently bumped into the timid alchemist as he was writing out things on a pad of paper
"necropolis home of the dead, undead and redead"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games