Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:59 pm
HasmatX came to the roof. And began his exibition.

He reached into his sleaves and pulled out a deck of cards, squid, and a huricane bomb. He then hopped and ran on the air began to fall and hopped on the air back to the roof where X split from him she performed all of the Ninjuitsus of the planet Earth. Hasmat closed his eyes and pointed at all breathing things in the school. They fused together Hasmat's hands became three fingered metalic claws again. He then extended his amrs too a full 12 feet, then hardened himself with Rigor Mortis and to finish it off he manipulated his chakra so he had a glowing aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:30 am
Shinkoro did not seem impressed by the display. Indeed, he didn't seem to follow it for much of the time.

When it was done, he simply shook his head. "Your fundamentals are lacking, what you know, everyone knows. It is a common sort of thing, and good for very little."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:28 pm
"Then... If I am so grossly incompetant.... why am I able to win my battles?"

HasmatX was holding in his anger... the man had just dissed him and his capabilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:48 pm
"Because you are already better than them." The strange one walked over towards hazmat.

"Do not misunderstand, you are well versed in what you do, but I know ways to do it beter." he sat back a minuet to gauge the boy's reaction. "Come, I shall teach you."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:51 pm
For many people they hate being insulted and hold it against the insulter till thier death... Hasmat is not one of those people.

Wohooo! Training at last!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:01 pm
((Excuse me, are you both on the roof?))  

xXBeginnerXx

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:36 pm
((Yes))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:25 am
Ending took the stairs to the schools popular rooftop.

"Mys thats quite a view there and there."

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:53 pm
The strange man seemed to ignore Ending at first. "I believe it would be best with you to start with the basics again, as there are secrets even there."

However, it became apparent he was well aware of her, despite not actually turning to look at her. "Yes, but they are certainly things everyone can see, aren't they?" he said with an odd sort of chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:27 pm
Hasmat Waited further instroctions on which basics when he steard him Sensai's Comment.

What about the blind? They can't see. Usually.  

HasmatX

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 am
Ending held her knees to her chest and watched the two begin there training.

I'S better find out more about the people im going to be teaching.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:57 pm
((Due to the fact that it has been so long and no one's here to train him I am reencarnating Hasmat and X))

A rift in front of HasmatX appears and sucks HasmatX in to the place called the void (AKA The Jarian Vault) and the three souls (Hasmat, X, and Milosh) became one and were reborn as a completely new being elsewhere in the city.  

HasmatX

Syca Saiyca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 pm
Kumori leaped out from the forest that surrounded the school landing swiftly on her two feet her tail swayed back and forth her braids rested neatly on her back. standing up straight she looked at the school twitching her eyebrow a bit.
"Guess no one would suspect this type of training in this kind of facility..."
Not questioning it any further Kumori proceeded in looking for the main office. She kept herself scarce so that no one would look at her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 am
((This forum seems abandoned, but better to start late than never, right?))

It has been a long time since I last practiced my techniques, Deziree thought as she walked up the steps to the large front door of the Academy. I should work on what I can remember, before I forget.

She pushed on the heavy doors, but they wouldn't budge. Ugh! Why won't these doors open? she wondered. She gasped, and fell to her knees, head throbbing. The big, wooden doors slowly creaked open, and the throbbing stopped. Deziree stood up, and walked into the dark hall.

It looks like it's been a long time since anyone's been here; it smells musty,she observed. Maybe I ought to go home, and wait --
A small figure stepped out of the dark, interrupting her train of thought. "Papers?" it asked.
"Oh, um, yeah," Deziree responded, and held out her registration papers.
"Thanksssss..." the figure responded, and disappeared.  

xX Deziree Xx

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces