Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 am
I don't know. That's what I always wondered. I mean, it's pretty pathetic when I came to this country at age 11, and by 14 I was a better speller than anyone in my class.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:29 pm
Well, about 80% of the population is comprised by idiots so I find that easy to believe. You are, at least, intelligent.

As for me, I HATE spelling.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:31 pm
I'm sure that's everyone's excuse. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm
Okay, okay, I never said I wasn't part of that 80%. You don't have to be intelligent to be aware of statistics. Though I'm sure it helps...

I used to spell words like 'color' the English way. ('colour') and people told me I was wrong. =[  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:41 pm
Come love in Canada, where "colour" is right!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:43 pm
That settles it. I should be anywhere but here.  

REaceofclubs

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:50 pm
As much as I love (read: hate) Monopoly money and snow, I think I'll stick in the good ol' USA. Up until our government collapses in on itself because of our politicians' ineptitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:15 am
Erm, well, that's kind of ignorant. Our currency is pretty much equal, and here in Toronto, we get no more snow than cities like New York, Detroit or Cleavland.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 am
That was the point of my comment. To be the standard ignorant American that doesn't have a good grip of the Geography and Culture of other countries. That's my exercising of the FIRST AMERICAN RIGHT... freedom of speech. But thanks to the Patriot Act, if ever my comments fall under compromising the Nation's security, there's a good chance you guys won't hea  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:18 am
I think the FBI shut her up. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 pm
Even though I'm not a huge fan of Steve, I did shed a tear over the cutscene where he died...even though I was kinda happy he died it was really sad what with Claire being all emotional and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm
Umm...For me when Steve died, because of the cutscene being emotional (even if I laughed alittle).
Mainly any important death or not seeing a character again. (Steve, Brad)
Or Finishing the game. gonk Kinda not part of the games but most people have to run back to get a missed item (Key Item) gonk  

Pyrojunk

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 am
Wesker Chic
Even though I'm not a huge fan of Steve, I did shed a tear over the cutscene where he died...even though I was kinda happy he died it was really sad what with Claire being all emotional and such.

Honey, you took the words right out of my mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:45 am
Yeah, I didn't shed a tear for Steve, but I felt swory for him...

(See what I did thar?)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kumacakes

Rich Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

MoMo says :

REO 3rd episode . when alyssa had those flashbacks of her workers and then the end when the axe man died . and his wife was the nasty plant . ;;

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff