Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 am
"He's Xyukotsu friend and Axel's training partner. He and axel were trained under the same master. he controls the darkness flame. He seems alright but something about him makes me edgey" Kitsuna thought back to what Axel said. "There's a reason why Imasu can control the Darkness flame. He gave up his heart for that power. Don't trust him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 am
"Don't worry, I won't." A glimmer of mistrust shone in his eyes as he glanced at Imasu. "Y'know, I always thought there was something with him..." He didn't complete the sentence, instead turning to watch the battle, which was growing with intense ferocity. "Geez, if they keep it up at this rate, they won't be able to go on the mission."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 am
"I know but there's nothing we can do about Xirius. we just have to wait until they're finished."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:50 am
Noticing a new figure in the room, "Who Are you? Xyukotsu, who is this man?", i observe him, and regain my former composure, "What do you need of us? We'll finish our sparing match later," The Blades all over my body now retract and close the wounds, staring at Xyukotsu, "Kitsuna, I hardly let myself get rilled up like that, but it's been a while since someone could fight me like that. If at anytime you wish to learn the black flame, only ask and i shall teach, but be warned i am not as kind as Axel"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:03 am
Kitsuna looked at Isamu."Isamu this is me and xyukotsu's friend Xirius, He will be accompanying us n our mission. As soon as you two are done with this performance we must meet with Xemnas."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:42 am
"I am finished, for if i continue, I might kill Xyukotsu." said I, [That's not such a bad idea] said that flame from where my heart once was.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:47 am
Now slightly chuckling at Isamu as the Xyukotsu in front of him shattered before him into thousands of tiny ice shards, laughing as he faded away. " Brilliant performance, Isamu. Couldn't of picked a better person to pratice with. Now that I know my power fully. I'm ready for this mission." said Xyukotsu as he phased through the melted ice, not having a scratch or burn on him. "Course, you had me worried there for a moment. I was hoping you wouldn't destroy my other self so quickly, but he held in nicely. Thanks for the fight, friend. Now I know what you're power is and what you can do with it, I'll be more ready when it comes to the real thing." said Xyukotsu as he went through his observation.
"Well now, sorry to keep you waiting Kitsuna and Xiruis. We should go and report to the superior as soon as possible and recieve our current mission." as he walked past Isamu and joined with Kitsuna and Xirius again as they walked together out of Xyukotsu's Proof of Existiance and towards the the upper floors where the superior waited for their return to recieve their upcoming mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am
"I hope we can face someone that can get me as excited as that sparing match, except, my true sword can enter", i said with a grin, tapping the Tannaryu on my back.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
that was a bueatiful and chaotic performance Xyu-san." said Kitsuna as they walked down the hallway. "I was right when I said you got stronger and I could tell you were just playing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:15 pm
"Yeah well, no use using my true power if it isn't for keeps. Besides, I was only collecting information at the time and trying to test out some of my power." replied Xyukotsu as they walked up towards the stairs. "So, Kitsuna? Could you tell it was a fake fighting you and Isamu that whole time?" he asked.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 pm
"Personally, I Don't Care. If a Person can bring that out of me, Then I Feel Fullfilled"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Kitsuna laugh, " Yeah but don't forget it wwas just for traing. None of used our full potential during that match."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:26 pm
"Then it all worked out for the best then. At least we're not tired for the mission coming up." said Xyukotsu with a slight smile as they walked up closer to the superior's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:29 pm
"True, but that makes me want to fight even more, No one has ever made me go full out, that was but a fraction of my power. However, I used more than i usually do", *chuckle*, "The Power of the Black flame can never be extinguished, but the White flame eventually fades. Even in death this power shall always grow."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:38 pm
"My flame doesn't go out. than i never died. So I don't know."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games