Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:50 am
(cool)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:09 am
Daisuke-kun walked by Snow-sensei and into the room. She looked sort of distraut, but he didn't ask anything.
"Hey Kouga, Neko, Brile-kun-" *gasp* "Dude you're standing! Thats great! Did snow-senssei give you any pain killers or what not so that you can join the rest of us on the training grounds?"  

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:36 am
(Dude, you haven't been online for too long...we've even sparred with each other already xd )  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:39 am
((ROFL I was at a friends house over the long weekend. He graduated Jr.High and we spent some time together over his house. Lots of of were rough-housing and what not. xd . srry i wasn't online over the weekend.))  

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:04 am
(lol wow, sounds fun...anyway yeah we just had chakra control training and sparring with Ric in the weekend. Oh by the way, I got a new bloodline--Satsujin Fuuton (Zaku's wind thing))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:38 am
((Awesome So what are your new elements besides wind?))  

D a i j b

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 am
(Nope, only wind for now. But Ric said that my 2nd element is going to be fire--only there's no one to teach me sweatdrop since Ric can't use fire, which sucks)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:28 am
*Pof*
Ric appears carrying Dai-kun and kouga-kun.
"They kind of did some hard training can someone heal them." Ric says to nurse.
"They have both punctures and holes in them and other bad injuries so i can't heal them..... I am not really medical ninja." Ric says.  

3Rton

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:33 am
"Erm, actually, I'm fine, I don't need the hospital." Kouga said, trying to get up from his bed, but almost fell back down in the process.
"I can walk myself, I'm prefectly fine." he said, trying not to show that he was weakened.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:37 am
Daisuke liked the treatment he recieved. He didn't deny the pretty nurses helping him get better. He hopped up on a cot and relaxed until Snow came to heal both the young shinobi.  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:44 am
*Ric hit's Kouga whit shinai (kendo sword) but this time hit didn't really feel much.*
"Stupid you should just rest, You both did great i am really proud of you." Ric says.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 am
Kouga had been feeling pretty nauseous for some time. He tried to get up again, but failed again. Dammit! I don't want them to see me like this! He thought to himself. He tried again to get up, and blood could be seen dripping off the side of the bed. When Ric hit him with his kendo sword, he passed out cold due to blood loss and further impact to the head. At least I did it...Was the last thought that lingered in his head.  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:47 am
Daisuke looked over at Kouga. "I am so tired. We did well though. I feel stronger already! I know we both will pass the fighting part of the chunin exams! It's sure fire!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 am
Unfortunately he couldn't hear what Daisuke just said so he kept his thoughts to himself.  

D a i j b

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:50 am
"Yep, hmm he passed out, well we can let him sleep some time." Ric says and looks at Daisuke.
"Do you know when Chuunin exam is ?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games