Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hobbes312

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm hobbes312! As you can see by my siggy, my dream avatar will probably really be a dream. 4 Million gold. Its very tough going around on 1,000g a day, still keeping up with all my CS:S mapping. Then I saw this. I looked into it, and found heaven.
1 million. Thats a fourth of my goal. WOW.
Anyway, thanks for inviting me!
~hobbes312 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:30 pm
The Dessert Shark
People call me Sharkie, but I'll answer to Dessert or TDS if you want (since there's another Sharkie here! xD)

I like animes like Ouran Host Club, Chobits, FMA, Death Note. Mangas like Yostuba&!, Crimson Hero, blah blah... you know what? If you want the full list check my profile.

I AM LAZY.

I draw. :B

Um. I'm insane. BEWARE. I talk about my boyfriend as much as I can. I say "Don't be hatin'" but I'm whiter than a glass of milk...

I have laser vision. :B

rofl
That's totally awesome XD
Love your name biggrin
And your laser vision biggrin  

Just a Shark

security officer1

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:57 pm
Hi,
I found this guild through someone who tried to hack my account and saw he was in here and as part of gaia security i would like to warn you guys about him his name is banner -jill- . i am security o f f i c e r 1 and when i got into this guild i said hey this guild is cool so i went like oh man now i think it may bring a miracle  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:40 pm
hello im new  

dark_fire559

Hiro Yasuka

Unbeatable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Hi.

You guys can call me Hiro (please dont' ever use my full username.....) and stuff. I don't give out anytihing about me other than vague stuff so.....

I'm a teenager...

I'm in highschool...

Though I'm not from here, I'm in Nebraska.

And If I got the 1 mil, I'd finish a couple of quests and donate the rest to charity and to this guild (I don't beed nuch gold at the moment, just around 200k....)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:25 pm
I'm Keroshii. A Few years ago I became a gaian regular, but guit. Now look at me here, going around the new-ish world of gaia. My real name is Kelsey. It's fugly ain't it? I find compassion in sitting and staring at a white wall for story ides. I love Harry Potter, X-men, and Crossing Jordon. I eat ramen, yogurt, jalapeno chips, banana peppers, and uncrustables. I've been out of the US plenty of times, some examples are Japan and Germany. I love TOA, DDR, FFR, and Tennis. I hate scene kids, and people who ******** up their lives for attention. I live with my mum, I have really depressing friends, I don't pay attention much in school, I write depressing poetry, I draw, I love gore, I drink my blood. I'm 15. I just started Driver's Ed. I'm a VEG-HEAD. I'm a freelance graphic designer. I hope to major hair in cosmotology. I hate people who pile their icons with idiotic stuff to make people think they're rich s**t.

I'm only in this to get what I want and to get out. If I win I'm going to buy the things I can't get on a daily basis, and donate the rest to new gaians. I'm not here to suck up with peasant. I'm here for the oppurtunity. I'm also questing, like 98.99% of gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
#FFFFFF Complex Shirt
Black Glamrock Belt
Black Net Top
Black Strapless Bra
Buck Teeth
Charred Tundra Boots
Dark Halo
Devil Tail
Drop Dead Gorgeous Stone Skull Choker
Emo Glasses
Felicia's Gloves
Fresh Grass Skirt
Gills
Horns of the Demon
Lunar Scythe
Maid Headband
Mini Nitemare Wings
Soft Black Underwear
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Striped Stockings
Winged Anklets

Estimated Total: 36,164,474 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 09 May 2007)

User Image

Have a great day <3.

keroshii

lostbutbeingfound

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:50 pm
hi everyone, my username is lostbutbeingfound, ut in the real world i'm just alex, I heard of this guild while shopping in the marketplace, my favorite color is green, and black, I live in califorina, with my family, but i am only 14 years old right now so, i'm going to live with my parents for at least three more years and a possilblity of another 4 years.

I have been told I'm a ideal band geek, because not only do i play an instrument, but im in a band for school, and im in marching band. I am called a band geek and im proud of it, so i don't what anyone thinks of it. Anyway I also play softball, la' cross, and soccer, but ive retired from them recently, so im just a high school student with bad grammar and wants to meet new people. oh! and one more thingim sorry to say i joined this guild because i am a very poor gaian and i need to earn money so i can pay back a friend, because a while ago my old account banned, and i assure you it was not my fault.

here's the story someone found out my account password and told someone something VERY offensive, he became angry, and had proof of the offense in a PM and he took it to the officer of gaia and the account was banned, so yes, i am very upset. but I love to meet new people, and I know i type too much but i feel that i should express myself, thank you for accepting me to this guild and yup that's it, bub bye!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:06 pm
My name is star and I am 19 yrs old. I work at publix and I am a cashier. Im moving out in 2 weeks with my loving boyfriend. If I won the money well I would probably use it to help ppl with their quests or give it away to newbies who need the help!

Feel free to PM me anytime I love making new friends!  

MoonlightTwins

misty_joy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:12 pm
Hi my name is misty_joy and I have been on gaia since jan 2007 because my friends BEGGED me to join. Now I probably lurk around gaia more than they do. I don't give out my name or whereabouts but I am a female, over 21, living in the land of 10,000 lakes.

I spend my time around gaia checking out the different forums, and guilds and randomly posting and donating, and playing games. I also check out the marketplace looking for the good deals. If I won $1 mil I would have to spend some on myself of course and continue to randomly donate to others. Well ok I probaby would have to give some to the friends who begged me to join gaia, THEN I could randomly donate the rest. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:39 am
Hi everybody! My nickname's Mana but my friends call me Akio-chan too 3nodding I'm a 17-years old girl from Hungary.
I like those websites where you can meet new people while playing for virtual money and items xd And when my friend (known as Qvi here on Gaia) bugged me that I should try this site I came and I like this site biggrin Also Neopets is good too.
Online games are my favourites, like Guild Wars. I'm quite often online there...if you have that game too, write a PM for me and maybe we can play some together biggrin doing quests and missions with other people is entertaining!  

Mana89

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:03 am
.::Hi, im Tebby::.
My real name is Hanna, and i probably dont live near any of you, i live in the land of IKEA, sweden =D

At first i didnt really believe in this, but here i am, wont do ant harm in trying.
And if i won, i would first of get my sister a katana or two, she has been questing one for ages now, and she is doing great, My little pumkin sister =D

Well other than that, i guess i read books like other look at tv or change their socks, on a daily basis, i wont leave home without a book.
And currently im cursing spring, bacause im sniveling, sneezing and feeling like i wanna die, i just love pollen =P

heart

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:46 am
Hi. I'm Kain_Ronin.
I got here by accident >.<

I was surfing the gaian guilds, and found this.

Sorry... I guess this means that no-one's gonna get my count...

If I got the money, I would probably spend it on my quest, and buy my OWN coco and kiki >.< (at last!)

Hell... Gatto and Ko-wala would get a good share too. They lent me my coco and kiki =D

Call me Kain or KR  

The GDs Watermeat

Cewkie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:49 am
I'm `Chain, called by my friends, just Chain. biggrin I just joined this guild, and I like it already ! I reffered to 3 people in like 1 min. xd I'm waiting for them to join, and to put them on my refferal list. surprised So feel free to PM me, and you might find me snooping around. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:55 am
Call me Flii  

iBust

Meridon

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:12 am
Hello everyone!

My name is Meridon-- but in the real world.. I'm Brittany.
I have actually been a member of Gaia since it's first year...however, I went without internet for about 2 years..but I'm back now!
I'm 21, just graduated from the Art Institute of Houston with an associate's degree in Web Design.

Saw this guild advertised in someone's sig, who visited my quest thread, and decided to see what it was all about.

I'm a very friendly person, and love talking to random people! So feel free to leave random comments, and send random pm's.. I'll be sure to respond!!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games