Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:40 pm
Seminal Contamination
Kazaf77
eek eek Wow, I'm new to this guild and I'm already starting to like even more.... I did not expect a forum like this on this kind of guild. I love this guild. heart heart heart biggrin

To Nethilia: one word... BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Kazaf, the chief purpose of this thread is NOT to put up boob pics. It's an inside joke that almost definitely predates when you joined.

Please don't be a pervert. Or at least too much of one. : D

*Stares, jaw hanging, at Seco* Did YOU just tell someone to not be a pervert????!

I've... no words... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:54 pm
Atma311
*Stares, jaw hanging, at Seco* Did YOU just tell someone to not be a pervert????!

I've... no words... eek
There is a line between PD Pervert, and Chatterbox Pervert, and Kazaf got pretty close to crossing onto 'the other side'

*twilight zone*

Seminal Contamination

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:58 pm
Seminal Contamination
Atma311

I've... no words... eek
There is a line between PD Pervert, and Chatterbox Pervert, and Kazaf got pretty close to crossing onto 'the other side'

*twilight zone*

Yeah, I can see a fine line in there.

ninja The Outer Limits is better than the Twilight Zone! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:41 am
*comes waifting in as just a ghost, trips and falls* scream HEY! WHO PUT THIS FINE LINE HERE?!  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:06 pm
Aw Bo, just shaddup. Pervie is the new fashion, so just let them be. I was right here when you made this cult, and there were none of these "No post Boobies" things around!!! I wanna see boobies too damnit!!!

Well...other boobies then my own. sweatdrop

Speaking of my boobies! I will soon have boobie pics of my boobies too! It shall be all yous' New Year's gift, since I'm getting a digital camera for Christmas!!! And it shall be mine, since no one else in my family will understand how to use it. WAHAHAHA!!! twisted So you guys'll just have to wait.

But if I flash you guys for Mardi Gras, I better get beads!!!! I want goddamn Mardi Gras beads!!! I'm already planning to go down to Grenwich Village to go completely nuts! Oh yeah! With my digital camera. twisted

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:31 pm
Panda.Ba
Aw Bo, just shaddup. Pervie is the new fashion, so just let them be. I was right here when you made this cult, and there were none of these "No post Boobies" things around!!! I wanna see boobies too damnit!!!

Speaking of my boobies! I will soon have boobie pics of my boobies too! It shall be all yous' New Year's gift, since I'm getting a digital camera for Christmas!!! And it shall be mine, since no one else in my family will understand how to use it. WAHAHAHA!!! twisted So you guys'll just have to wait.

But if I flash you guys for Mardi Gras, I better get beads!!!! I want goddamn Mardi Gras beads!!! I'm already planning to go down to Grenwich Village to go completely nuts! Oh yeah! With my digital camera. twisted

I have a box of green, gold, and purple Budweiser Mardi Gras beads...  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kazafistan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:06 pm
Panda.Ba

Thanks, Panda... Although I do see where Seminal Contamination is going and I apologize, even though I didn't see where you guys said not to put up pics... if you guys did...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:38 pm
hello my name is office jesus. Office JEsus loves boobies.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:01 pm
Toli Bera

But what about those of us who're athiest?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:26 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Toli Bera

But what about those of us who're athiest?

Then... He still loves boobies.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:38 am
Panda.Ba

Hoolay for teh Pandy-kins!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:00 pm
Starcloud
Panda.Ba

OMG! I've been upgraded to purple text!!! YAY!!!  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Panda.Ba
Starcloud
Panda.Ba

OMG! I've been upgraded to purple text!!! YAY!!!

>.< That's not purple! It's Summer plum!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:40 pm
-Stare- woah... *drools*  

Sly Moonfang

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

L0RDN3B1L1M

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:39 pm
Its like a train wreck dont want to stare but i cant look away

eek biggrin  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games