Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:58 pm
Izil was about to speak about E.B.O's problem when something happened with Amber. walking over to her he gently moved the others out of his way and took a seat next to her.
"You know her better than I James. Whats wrong?"
He asked, holding out his free hand over her face, feeling for what maybe wrong with her.

There were many complications with trying to pinpoint what could be wrong, and since she was inhabited by a shadow spirit, it could be many things. Keeping his hand about an inch away from her me moved it along the length of her frame searching for what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:00 pm
"Ok, then dont kill me for this, Im going to slow the bleeding as best as I can so we can get her there."
Mitoko pulled his ice sword from his back and pointed it at Amber.
"Ice slow!" He spoke softly.
Ice shot out of his sword and slid over Amber lightly. The ice lifted her a little.
"Um where's the hospital?"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:03 pm
"Her heart. I'm not sure what'a wrong with it." He got worried, and grabbed her hand. please be ok. don't die on me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:06 pm
He picked her up. She was cold from the ice but she needed medical treatment. He saw a sign that said "New Hope Hospital"
"Over there, quick."

(Post at New Hope Hospital)  

FallenWithGrace

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:06 pm
Solaris saw this spectacle and deiced to have some fun, so he pointed in the wrong direction of the hospitable and said "Its over there, hurry before she dies." Hehehe, they will go the wrong direction and by the time they realize it she will be dead. People are so fragile, its funny. Its fun to play games, especally with the hate I have for them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:08 pm
"I am the hospital."
He said, shaking his head slightly. Whomever this new guy was, Izil didnt like him. He wasnt exactly excited about the ice, it wouldnt help so long as he didnt know what was wrong, and that only slowed his finding it.

Hearing what James said he closed his eyes and concentrated on the woman heart, letting his free hand rest just over it.
"Hard to say, perhaps the fight from earlier did more than you think."
He commented, not bothering to look at the shadow king or anyone else as he spoke.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Mitoko withdrew the Ice. and put his sword up.
"I'm sorry I was unaware" he said moving backwards.
Mitoko stood in the back with his arms crossed. He'd messed up already. Not good. He was sure that someone got pissed at his stunt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:15 pm
"She's gunna be ok, right?" He asked nervously. His actions were unlike him, his personality.  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:15 pm
Standing up as James ran off toward the hospital, Izil shook his head and sighed.
"Alright. Mitoko, E.B.O. lets go."
He said, wanting the two to come along as the presence of this other person was disturbing to him and otherwise didnt sit right. Tapping his staff to the ground he set off after James toward the hospital, hoping the girl would be fine.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm
Mitoko was a little shocked that he was told to come along, but he did as he was asked. He ran off after the man and stayed close behind.
((exit))  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:21 pm
Solaris took at good look at the girl with his left eye again, and noticed the spirit inside of her. She had a spirit inside of her. Solaris chuckled and said "New hope hospitable. Heh, ironic, because for them, there is no hope. Soon, the girl won't be the only one dead." Solaris said, chuckling a little more.

((Exit, Next Destination, New Hope Hospitable))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:39 am
Celesta approached the large gates of Byako which had taken her quite a long journey to reach.
She took in her suroundings, then looked at the map which was pretty tattered.
"Guess this is the place. Man! It felt like it took forever to get here!"
Celesta entered in through the gates and made her way into the city.
"Okay first stop is a place were I can rest, get my bearings and a drink!"
Celesta looked around at all the buildings and places that alined the streets.
"Ah crude! This could take a while"  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:44 am
A young male fell to the ground like a comet and stood as quickly as he fell. "Ow... next time I take first class instead of coach." He said rubbing his head. "Or at least the fast forward express." He didn't really like using his powers but they felt right at home here. "I am going to kill the next person who thinks they can throw me around and get away with it."

((Pops to his next destination))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:40 pm
Celesta staggered around the street hoping her bad navigation skills would lead her to a bar or something she could rest at.
"Arrrr! Dammit this is like a freaking labrynth maze thingy!"
Suddenly she ran smack bang into a sign saying BAR on it.
"Ouchies that really didn't look so smart" Suddenly takes notice of the sign.
"BAR! Awesome! Who knew the first thing I would run into would be the freaking bar sign! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Celesta enters into the BAR!
((Okay I've gone to my next destination, the BAR whee!))  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:37 am
Forte' stood in front of the massive gate that read "Byako" puzzling. He checked and rechecked his map, and nowhere was there such a place. That's when he noticed the largish question mark printed in the middle of a vast empty space on the map. Shrugging, he folded up the map, shoved it in his pocket, and made his way through the gate.
He passed by without situation, but once inside he found that he may have bitten off a little more than he could chew. People of all shapes, forms, and races made their way around the jumbled mixture of gothic architecture and modern buildings. Animals walked around on two legs, flying creatures wizzed around the sky. An old, rusty, drunken robot sat in a shadowy corner, sleeping of a mainframe headache.
Forte' gulped, taking his first steps into this town called "Byako".  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games