Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skittle machinegun2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:11 pm
how come girls get tick over the smallest things?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 pm
laurenh135
HephaestusOS
laurenh135
Im not gonna say that all guys are the same...but generally...How do you know if a guy likes you?
wow...that is tough...simply put: you don't. unless he makes it blatantly obvious (stumbles whenever he gets near, doesn't speak proberly around you, makes a complete a** of himself aroudn you) you can never know
or if he tells you
or if he stalks you

let's hope it's not that last one

lol, yeah i hope not too xd
well, idk...he doesnt trip all over himself, but he seems to always be outgoing with most the other girls around him....and when he gets near me, he gets kinda..shy? idk...he seems shy...but he always talks to me, and is always really nice....its kinda hard to describe....but hes not always shy/quiet around me....just sometimes....
oh, yeah...i forgot about that one. that might mean that he likes you, in fact, it's very plausible, but it also might mean that he's scared of you. if you like him back, he might need you to make the first step.
i know this because that's how i am. there's a girl who i absolutely adore! but we only know eachother through school. and i don't even have any classes with her this year crying i'm almost afraid to ask her, even though she probably won't say no. i've asked her on dates before, four times to be precise, but she's only accepted twice. both of those times were great, but since i haven't seen her all summer,i don't know if she's seeing anyone now, or if she's still interested, or what. that's why i'm afraid. and we don't hang out much. i probably should hang out with her more if i want to go out with her...  

HephaestusOS

laurenh135

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:18 pm
HephaestusOS
laurenh135
HephaestusOS
laurenh135
Im not gonna say that all guys are the same...but generally...How do you know if a guy likes you?
wow...that is tough...simply put: you don't. unless he makes it blatantly obvious (stumbles whenever he gets near, doesn't speak proberly around you, makes a complete a** of himself aroudn you) you can never know
or if he tells you
or if he stalks you

let's hope it's not that last one

lol, yeah i hope not too xd
well, idk...he doesnt trip all over himself, but he seems to always be outgoing with most the other girls around him....and when he gets near me, he gets kinda..shy? idk...he seems shy...but he always talks to me, and is always really nice....its kinda hard to describe....but hes not always shy/quiet around me....just sometimes....
oh, yeah...i forgot about that one. that might mean that he likes you, in fact, it's very plausible, but it also might mean that he's scared of you. if you like him back, he might need you to make the first step.
i know this because that's how i am. there's a girl who i absolutely adore! but we only know eachother through school. and i don't even have any classes with her this year crying i'm almost afraid to ask her, even though she probably won't say no. i've asked her on dates before, four times to be precise, but she's only accepted twice. both of those times were great, but since i haven't seen her all summer,i don't know if she's seeing anyone now, or if she's still interested, or what. that's why i'm afraid. and we don't hang out much. i probably should hang out with her more if i want to go out with her...

I want to be his friend ALOT...i like him, but i dont want to get into a relationship yet....
and about him being scared of me....he only sorta acts that way with one other girl, but he seems happier to see me than her...and i've known him for a few years....and he always seems to make some sort of an effort to be my friend, and not so much with the other girl....
and once, when i got all annoyed at him for not saying hello to me(after i had been yelling hello for a while...), he seemed really upset and said sorry like two or three times...*sigh*
(there are alot of other things he's done that are really nice, but im mean sometimes...because im covering up the fact that i like him... sweatdrop )
(a lot of girls say he probably doesnt like me though...but they arent around when he's really nice....convienient, huh?)

anyway, about that girl you really like....i hope that you get to spend more time with her and stuff smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:23 pm
skittle machinegun2
..sometimes its just hormones...girls go through wierd stuff...
and it also depends on what that thing was....it could have been really important to any girl....  

laurenh135

ruru1281

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 am
skittle machinegun2

its hormones hun, we go through some hard stuff being girls, and some of us are realy corny about that kinda stuff, honestly with me im not into all the girly crap i like to go out wit my baby n do all the fun "guy " stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:01 am
i'm hesitant to say this, but
i notice a few of you girls wanted to aks some questions that, well you couldnt ask.
you can PM me and ask me, and i'll try and answer...
just realize that i might not be able to...  

Phydur

Friendly Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:55 pm
Phydur
i'm hesitant to say this, but
i notice a few of you girls wanted to aks some questions that, well you couldnt ask.
you can PM me and ask me, and i'll try and answer...
just realize that i might not be able to...

User Image

`DOOD.

Expect a PM from me. xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:08 pm
skittle machinegun2

Because we can and we like to mess with guys' heads.

Srsly, though. We get irrational during PMS and the tiniest of things will get us ranting and raving.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:06 pm
Rin Kairiu
jmsallan1
i have a queston. how come i can do something and got yelled at for it for ever. but when they do the same thing i have to allmost thank her for doing it.

Could you give an example?

my girlfriend is allways at least 30 minuts late to oure dates. and i told her eachtime it was ok. but i was 5 minuts late and for 2 hours i had to listen to her wine and complain and get mad about it. i finaly told her to shut up and left.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:11 pm
im on line ladies ask away  

maskedbone

Post-it note QWEEN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:51 pm
well... why do guys go out with girls when they know they will cheat on them bc they have cheated on like a million other people before and then act so surprised when they find out shes cheating? and im on the line too  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:28 pm
Post-it note QWEEN
well... why do guys go out with girls when they know they will cheat on them bc they have cheated on like a million other people before and then act so surprised when they find out shes cheating? and im on the line too

not all guys do that and really its just plain stupid when they do but it might be because the girl is really popular or something  

r u b y b l u e 12

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm
Post-it note QWEEN

User Image

`Because guys are sexist and have double standards. :<

They think it's okay for them to cheat, but the moment their girlfriend cheats on them it's a national emergency and cheating is such a horrible thing. Guys do this for a lot of things. =/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:38 pm
Teh Pure
Post-it note QWEEN

User Image

`Because guys are sexist and have double standards. :<

They think it's okay for them to cheat, but the moment their girlfriend cheats on them it's a national emergency and cheating is such a horrible thing. Guys do this for a lot of things. =/

I find that comment horribly offending for the most part. Those men do it for the sheer fact that, well, that is how they get their kicks. They think they are the "ultimate playah" and that is how things work. Now in my last relationship I was cheated on. I did not treat this as a "national emergeny" but rather shrugged it off and went my seperate way. I don't know how it is for other men but that is how it went down with me. Usually the ones to treat it as such are the "ultimate playahs" and just can't handle their own game turned against them.  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 am
Post-it note QWEEN
okay, that's not necessarily true
all of the guys i know are either: smart enough to know not to go out with the girls who will cheat on them, too stupid to know the girls they go out with will cheat on them, go out with the girls that will cheat on them just so they can cheat on her (that was only once though)
and some guys hope for girls to be cheating on them, then they have a chance at-
WARING! THIS CONVERSTION HAS REACHED CRITICAL CONTENT! MUST SELF DESTRUCT TO KEEP FROM CONTAMINATING OTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH DIRTY, DIRTY THOUGHTS. 3, 2, 1...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff