Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

[-Kami-]

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 am
Name's Daniel, twenty-three years old, resident of the Mormon hell of the world. Used to be a Psychology major, I'd like to go back to that someday soon. Currently I am a Support Manager at Walmart. Shitty job, shitty money but it's something. My biggest passions in life are Psychology, reading, writing, basketball, and video games. I could have a day's worth of discussion on any one of those subjects and be perfectly happy.

Not much else to say. Nice to meetcha'. Look forward to getting to know some of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:54 am
Cara Ordinary Vanity

[-Kami-]

Welcome, diurnal newbies!
Before I get to the rest of my welcome speech:

@Cara: That. Is. AWESOME.
I've always wanted to see Tokyo.
And be sure to thoroughly discipline them Japanese chillins for us.

@Kami: Hang in there; just remember that with your Walmart money,
you'll eventually be able to escape your Mormon hell of the world.

And thank you both for making me feel so young,
as my 19th birthday is on the 27th.

Anyways,
gaia_nitemareleft I am Gresley: Crew member of little importance and great awesomesaucery gaia_nitemareright

Your mission here is to brew up a nice batch of awesomesauce
by doin' stuff that pleases you in text form.

Beware though; zombies, unicorns, recently awoken deities, and a bunch of other stuff fresh from the Nonsense Store
(located on the corner of A Random Street and Some Kinda Boulevard, open between the hours of now and forever)
(Grand Opening to be announced.)
have been known to infiltrate all threads involving anything and everything that can be thought of by an insane mind.

As said before,
gaia_nitemareleft I am Gresley gaia_nitemareright
But you can call me Brett.

Please wipe your feet and leave all seriousness at the door;
you won't be needing it in most threads.

Strive to achieve the level of awesomeness that the Crew, Captain, and Vice Captain emanate.
Breathing is mandatory.

Have fun and remember to keep a weapon at the ready!

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

rellimkram

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:09 pm
Hey, I'm Rellimkram. It's easy enough to figure out. I'm a HS early grad and a freshman in college. I'm mainly on Gaia to write and stuff, but hell, a bit of controlled idiocy is okay I guess. WHY THE HELL DOES SPELL CHECK NOT THINK GAIA IS A WORD?!?!?! In RL I'm often thought of as a being of supreme knowledge, though I am in fact nothing more than a lazy a** with a very shady personality. I'm a Wiccan, a Solitary to be specific, and love studying the metaphysical. Philosophy is a subject of great interest and I'm definitely a psychonaut.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Hiya ^^ PlatniumProdigy hiizere I'm 18, for now, I turn 19 in January I have been playing Gaia since 2003 as Inuyasha_fan87, Samaya87, and Liz Hawthorne or musicjunky87. I come from Santa Cruz CA (home of Big Sur) also known as surfing city and I Looove music <(O_o)> suuuuup...

Death2Artemis

Mayor_Purple_Lime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Hello, Mayor_Purple_Lime here. Nice to meet y'all. I am currently a studio art major(with a minor in art therapy). I love reading, expecially books by Patricia Briggs and P.N. Elrod. I currently work as a receptionist at a gym, and it's a good job. Well, its good as long as people don't yell at you because they are 45 minutes late to a class that is an hour long (and I won't let them in the class; so much verbal abuse).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm
rellimkram

PlatniumProdigy

Mayor_Purple_Lime

Welcome, newbies of October 5th!

gaia_angelleft I am Gresley: Lord of the Land and Overseer of All that is Benevolent gaia_angelright

Well, not really I'm just
gaia_nitemareleft Gresley: Crew member of little importance and great awesomesaucery gaia_nitemareright

Pfft, angel wings. Who am I trying to fool?

Anyways, welcome!
Your mission here is to brew up a batch of awesomesauce by doing what pleases you in text form!
Beware though: unicorns, homework, recently awoken deities, and a bunch of other stuff fresh from the Nonsense Store have been known to infiltrate all threads and obliterate any sense of seriousness.

Doesn't matter much, as you won't be needing that seriousness here.

Please ignore the warning signs as you ride that runaway minecart to insanity,
and remember to hold on as it swan dives off that upcoming cliff.

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:38 am
Jin the Shadow Wolf

I give you special coupon. *gives*

Ask no questions. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Hello!!!! I'm Freckles4d37, but you can call me Freckles or whatever. I'm 17 and I'm in my senior year of high school. Class of 2012! woot. err I never know what to say in these... I like food? idk I live in California and would never be able to survive in any other state because I think that it's cold right now. It's like... 67 degrees. And I'm cold. .-. Whatever! I like to read, play piano, draw, sing and sleep. umm I really want to study engineering in college. I'm pretty nerdy and love math and science. ^^

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Oh, and I got invited by the creepy amazing Gresley Toombs. xD

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 pm
Freckles4d37

YAY.

Welcome, Frecky!

As you already know,
gaia_nitemareleft I am Gresley: Crew member of little importance and great awesomesaucery gaia_nitemareright
But you can call me Brett.

Your mission is to blah blah blah...

California....me too, cold....
Probably not survive either....

See my previous welcome speeches.
Here's a coupon, redeemable at my store.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 pm
Gresley Toombs
Freckles4d37

You're so enthusiastic!! P: yay California buddies!  

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Allo everyone, I'm a friend of Gresley over at Burn . Those who know me well call me Jaz, but I'm alright with Miss Despair as well if you can't remember that. I'm a very open bisexual, though I don't like weird stuff like furries or ponies or sommat. I go to both highschool and college, learning to speak a bit of German. My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, video games, and music.

I'm a bit of a forum game bumper, so if you come on one day and see all the threads bumped by me, don't be surprised.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Little Miss Despair

Welcome and such...

gaia_nitemareleft I am Gresley: Crew member....awesomesaucery gaia_nitemareright
Call me Brett or something...

God, I'm tired...I've been awake since 3:00 this morning.

Ooph...prosperity granted, Gaian life, whatever.
Coupon...redeemable at store...
See previous welcome speeches please.

Weapon at ready and stuff like that.

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm
o: Get some rest Bret.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:39 pm
Little Miss Despair
o: Get some rest Bret.

2 T's, I'm the special kind of Brett...
And I can't. I took a nap at some point yesterday and then went to bed early last night. Ended up waking at 3.
I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. So now I'm here, waiting for bedtime to come 'round. emotion_drool  

Gresley Toombs
Crew

Super Survivor

Designer Hobo Style

Distinct Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 pm
Oop, sorry xD. But still! You should do something besides work o:  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games