Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 pm

User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
ANBU of Cloud

(Thanks Eris. lol)

Kazuo manipulates crystal to make a crystal like shoe that is attached to the ground not touching Keigo to make sure he can't move and wouldn't notice it. Kazuo jumps into the tree and jumps down a little closer to Keigo and shouts. "Keigo you are under arrest by order of the Raikage for crimes against him. Will you surrender willingly?" Kazuo wonder's why he even bothered to ask.

User Image
"Crystals are my thing..."
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Koi walked to the gates and wondered what was going on. "Eh, so much drama in this world..." He said as walked towards Kumogakure.

Zombie Swagger

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 pm

User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

"Ever wondered how you would fare against your own godfather?"
Keigo asked with a smile as a few chakra strings moved.

A giant tidal wave rose high above Oroami, about to engulf him in its watery depths--Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force). Keigo had one hand on Gyou's back, backing him up with his own Hachibi chakra. Without stopping Gyou was already forming another handseal...

Ian had formed a few handseals while Keigo's chakra strings controlled him. Various thick branches burst from the ground, wounding their way around Oroami to keep him in place--Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]. They were much too thick to simply be broken...

Keigo himself raising his hand above his head, palm towards the heavens. His malicious grin was visible from behind his collar. A sudden tornado erupted from the sky, churning up the water from Gyou's jutsu--Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure). The tornado was created from a mass of storm clouds using nature to boost it. Now the tornado of water wound its way towards Oroami, much too big to simply be dodged. The wind would cut Oroami if the water was countered, and the water would drown him if the wind was countered.

Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)
Description: This technique is similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet (a 10x10 square.)

Fuuton: Tatsu no Oshigoto (Wind Release: Severing Pressure)
Description: This technique causes a tornado to descend on on a target, and was a hidden technique used by Temari in the battle with Kyaku of the Shiitenshounin. Like her primary technique Cutting Whirlwind Technique and most Wind Release techniques in general this technique requires no Hand seals and instead uses her fan. This technique can be set up as a fake as it does not immediately activate but has a delayed effect. Like Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique the technique alters weather conditions temporarily and attacks from the sky rather than from the person, but there is no indication that this technique does not use the user's Chakra like Kirin. The storm clouds that create the attack dissipate immediately after the tornado begins while the tornado continues in a highly concentrated state.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:13 pm

((@Naro: gonk I really don't want to edit my post...can I answer you later?))

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:14 pm

( stressed stressed stressed stressed Your feet are kinda stuck to the ground. stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:18 pm

((I'll get out of it on my next post cuz if I edit then it'll mess up the whole thing.))

iZann

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Oroami laughed "Nice," he smirked as he used his Lightning strike armor jutsu, it covered his body, as the water sorrounded him it raced out towards Keigo ready to give him a large dose of 2000 volts. The Lightning also broke apart the Earth element int he wood jutsu, turning it into a pudle of electrified water.

(nice, using my main element on me....)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:20 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Wipe that stupid grin off your face!" Fenrir shouted directly above Keigo. He'd finally made it back to the village. "Before I wipe you off the face of the Earth!" His fist already glowing with chakra Fenrir pounded it into his stomach and unleashed a gigantic blast of razor cutting wind from his mouth towards the stuck Keigo. The blast was mammoth, capable of wiping out entire forests with its power. "Renkuudan!"

(Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)
Description: The user collects chakra in his fist, summoning wind in a “blank round,” and then pounds it into his stomach, directing the chakra through his stomach and out his mouth as powerful blasts of swirling wind embedded with incredible amounts of chakra that can clear whole stretches of forestry. )

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Koi walked to the gates and saw a nicer fight brewing. "Eh, I'll join in on the fun..." Koi said as he chuckled. He walked directly beside Kazuo. He made a simple seal and sent his shadow towards the man who they all seemed to be attacking. His feet then unsitched themselves and the tendrill's moved in towards the ground and headed under to where the man was.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:21 pm

(Fen, you may want to delete that, or you'll die)

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 pm

User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
ANBU of Cloud

(@zann: It will cost you though. Jims: Leave or die.)

With the crystal restraints placed on his feet Kazuo makes a fist and the crystal shoes send spikes impaling his feet going through one side and out the other.

User Image
"Crystals are my thing..."
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 pm

((Um...Hector,
1) I can't find that lightning jutsu anywhere...
2) Wind is stronger than lightning so if you use that jutsu then you've just been sliced into pieces cuz the wind is still there.
3) How did you suddenly change the course of the tornado?

I'm just making sure, not arguing.

NARO I SAID I WOULD COUNTER IT WITH MY NEXT RP POST GOD DAMMIT CUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO EDIT MY GIANT POST JUST NOW stressed stressed stressed ))

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:26 pm

(You should have countered it in the post after the one were I put them on your feet, plus i don't know how you would be able to know they were there. You had a chance to counter my attack and you didn't.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:27 pm

((too many people this is a mess waiting to happen we need a posting order now...))

((Oroami, Zann, Me, Naro, Kitty, who ever else wants to join the fight ))

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:28 pm

(I used it as a shield its Rank S, it traveled through the water, so if your wind is coming for me its kind of.... gone it was absorbed in water, Its on Leaf Ninja it was used by one of the seven swordsmen. Its 2000 Volts of armor.

So to summarize it, your wind cant hurt me if it just went into the water, where i am.
Lightning armor is in the actually Naruto series.
I'm in the tornado using the jutsu so its spreading through it, the armor is guarding me)

(( EVERYONE BUT ME ZANN AND ERIS, Stop posting fights))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games