Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu jumped down from the tree branch as she sat down on the floor.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up as she went to the Kage office.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:46 pm
Sypher changed back and what he saw was a bad imposter. He tried to laugh but he was so shocked he couldn't, he immediatly punched the transformed child in the stomach with anger and laughed. Sypher spoke "Good show. Obviously you like to speak gibberish, well try again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm
((@Lyght: 是啊,我是中国人嘛... (shi ah, wo shi zhong guo ren ma...)
Hey your chinese is pretty good...just some small mistakes with punctuation, but hey it's the best attempt I've seen on Gaia blaugh ))
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan let out a quiet "ack" when Sypher punched him in the stomach for no apparent reason. He presumed it was because his attempt at copying his appearance was not good enough...probably because he did not make himself look more handsome. He scrunched up his nose in concentration as he tried again. A puff of smoke engulfed him, and when it cleared the baggy nose had disappeared, but it was still Sypher in a pink cloak. Quan grinned as he thought that he had done well this time.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I'm gonna double post if it's ok))

Quan frowned when he realised that the transformation made him look a little different from the old-man-with-bones. His lips formed a thin line as a frown of concentration as he tried again. This time a perfect copy of Sypher appeared from the puff of smoke, but a Sypher that was grinning ruefully.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:16 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu landed on top of a tree as she saw to to earlier that were training.She then landed on the floor and sat down looking at them two train
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm
(Can you guys click on my egg? I want my digimon to evolve!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 pm
Sypher's bones in the sand village was reacting wildly, he quickly told the child "Sorry but I will be back, I have serious business" He disappeared in a firey flash after several hand signs.  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 pm
Koisu Nara
(Can you guys click on my egg? I want my digimon to evolve!)

(umm.....???)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:14 am
Quan turned quizzically towards the flashy disappearance, but decided to ignore it. Afterall, he had leant that the old-man-with-bones was a strange one. Stretching his arms in a yawn, the boy turned around and walked out of the training grounds.  

iZann

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu stood up as she went to the cafe.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:53 pm
Ed finally got to the training grounds and sat under a tree to wait for the Raikage.  

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:06 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came on a branch as she jumped down.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:38 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up as she did Mizu Bushin no Jutsu as a clone formed itself out of water as Mizu said to it,"Go to the office."As the clone left for the office.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu got up and left to the cafe.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games