Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 am
Evoblack
[[welcome back, Sammy.]]

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageShe traced the shape of his lips with the fingertip of her index finger. Ravin's eyes danced over the man on top of her. He was beautiful. Not in a girlish way. Not at all. It was a kind of exotic beauty that came with being a guy. Dylan's beauty was heightened more so by his tanned skin, the dark hair that hung into his eyes, and his dark, brooding gaze.

Dylan shifted down to her side. Ravin mirrored his movements, now tracing his jawline. Even now, his eyes were brooding and thoughtful. Maybe he was thinking about what they would have been doing if she wasn't pregnant. It seemed that being pregnant took the life out of Dylan. He lost only some of his passion, though some of it remained. He was more gentle, careful with her as if she might break.

Dylan leaned forward and pressed a loving kiss to her kiss. Ravin closed her eyes. The simple touch sent shivers down her spine. "Then, you, sir, are wicked indeed," she purred against his lips.

She lifted a hand and touched his neck gently, deepening the kiss. Ravin held him closer, tighter. She wouldn't let him pull away. She wanted to know that his passion still existed, even if it was bottled away.

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Pretty much love, pretty much," Dylan grinned. Her soft touches were enough to get him riled up. But he didn't want that.

Strike that. He wanted that, he wanted all of that. But he couldn't. He just couldn't do it. It didn't seem right. So he calmed himself down, breathing slowly.

But Ravin pressed her hand to his neck, holding him in a deep kiss. He tried to pull back, but couldn't. Not because of her hold, but because he just didn't want to stop.

Dylan moved his lips against hers harder, nearly with as much passion as he used to. But as it inclined he stopped moving his lips. He just paused, his lips still ouching hers but not kissing her anymore. He breathed slowly, his cool breath surronding her.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageShe smoothed her hands gently down his cheeks and rested them on his collarbone. Ravin moved her lips carefully with his. It seemed that Dylan was trying to do something. Maybe calm himself down. It was a good assumption. It had been a while since they had really done anything like this. It's what Ravin craved for.

Dylan's lips moved passionately with hers, growing more insistent. As it was just getting good, Dylan halted the movement of his lips. His cool breath fanned out around her. Ravin's hands slacked. She gently grasped his clothing and then released him. She opened her eyes and met his with a cool curiousity.

She wanted to ask what she had done, but she was afraid to be the first ot break their silence.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned again when she moved her mouth down and bit his neck. She hadn't broke the skin but he wished she did. Wow, it had only been a week and Hunter was feeling like it had been years. He kinda wanted to try something as well, Veronica did say she liked rough sex after all. With a quick sudden movement he shoved her off him, which then sent her crashing to the floor. In the next instant he was on top of her and kissing her harder and rougher than he probaly ever had before. He wasn't gentle, he wasn't loving. He was harsh and demanding.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was just about to bite in deeper when Hunter threw her off of him. She was still just in the bottoms of her outfit, and the things on her legs. She was breathing heavier, looking up at him. But before she could blink she was shoved back on her back and he was pinning her down.

His mouth crashed with hers, kissing her harder than ever. She groaned loudly into his mouth and kissed him back, matching his heat and passion. She felt her icy skin heat up, near flaming. Or so it felt.
She was barely breathing, since she really didn't need to. Her arms went around him and dug into his skin as her mouth moved fiercly on his.

-Demo, i love your siggy btw^^-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans eyes slowly opened. He looked her over quietly. His voice wasn't there yet. His words, caught in his throat.

He caught her eyes and felt her hands fall off of him.
"It was nothing you did babe," He whispered, hardly speaking at all. His voice was so quiet and hushed.

"Its just not the right time," He swallowed and sat up quickly, leaving her lie there. He pulled his knees up, elevating them enough to rest his head on his knees.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageHis sweet breath swirled around her, all th more intoxicating with each moment. "It was nothing you did, babe," he whispered. His voice was quiet and husky. Not like the Dylan she knew. Or thought she knew.

Maybe they really didn't know each other at all. After all, they had fallen in love in only a week. Most of the things they did were sex or sex-related. Guilt pounded in her heart. Silently, Ravin laid back onto the bed and closed her eyes. She wanted to cry. But it was childish. To cry over nothing? Impossible.

She felt Dylan sit up quickly. Ravin rolled around on the opposite side of the bed and sat up. She rummaged through her suitcase. Ravin slowly took off the weddding dress and put on some decent clothes. The boots thumped softly over the carpet as she headed into the tiny kitchen. She found some iced blood and poured it into a champagne glass.

She sipped at the blood and sat down on the lush sofa. The guilt ate at her from the inside out. Ravin glanced over at Dylan. Maybe...

...something was going to happen.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

[[when should I have Ravin have the kid?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 pm
-ill bbl. but sometime when they get to the resort? on their honeymoon?-  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:47 pm
[[kk. cya]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 pm
-baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. will post for Dylan here shortly-  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled menicingly (sp?) at her and moved his head to bite her neck hard, sucking at the wound hard enough to leave a definat bruise. He moved his hands down her sides and literally ripped off her underwear. He removed his mouth from her neck and looked down into her dark eyes, crouching over her as a preadator would it's prey and growling a challenge. It sounded serious as hell, but his eyes showed the truth as they were still their normal blues. He wanted to play. Well, play rough anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica breathed him in. But he ducked his head and his teeth bit into her skin. She let out a soft whimper before inhaling sharply. She felt the blood leaving her body as he sucked harder at it. Could she actually bruise? If so, that was gonna be one hell of a wound.

Hunter tore off the remainder of her clothes in one rip and she looked up at him, breathing heavily now. His blue eyes locked with her brown ones. She searched his eyes for a moment before looking over his stance.
A smirk pulled at her lips.

He was challenging her.
She lept up, shoving him across the room in one movement as she got to her feet.
She growled back at him, only louder as she moved across the room to him swiftly.
A gaping hole in the shape of his body imprinted there.
She raked her nails down his chest before throwing her head back and sinking her teeth into his shoulder.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan didn't move as she undressed and redressed. He sat still. Not opening his eyes.
Not breathing.
Not doing anything but sitting still as stone.

Which he didn't realize he could do until now.
Not that it mattered.

His heart twisted, his stomach tied itself in knots.
Did they make a mistake? No. His thoughts swirled around Emily. Not the fact that they didn't know each other. He had faith in their love.
He knew that he loved Ravin and forever would. He knew that.

But what was going to happen later? What if they never felt that passion again?
What if it was too late?

"Something bad is going to happen," He stated, not moving still.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter let out an omph as he was slammed into the wall. Then she was raking her nails down his chest and sinking her fangs into his shoulder. Mother ******** that hurt!!! He snarled and pushed her chest hard, sending her through the wall across from them. He snarled again and slammed her into the floor and shoved his mouth against hers, running his hand up her thigh and shoving something else somewhere.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica snarled as her fangs were pulled from his shoulder. He pushed against her chest and sent her flying through the air. Her feet flew out in front of herself as she smacked into the wall. She let out a yelp, that ******** hurt! She slumped to the ground, preparing to attack back. But he landed on top of her, pinning her into the floor. Thats when he took her by suprise.

His hips jutted forward and she ripped her mouth from his as she screamed out in pleasure.
Veronicas arms moved around his neck, pulling him down onto her as she bit down on his lip, letting out all the pent up sexual agression from the past week.

|ahaha, nice one razz |  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games