Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:33 pm
However, to be fair, I'll choose an area of the world, also.

The Himalayas, because the virus will never reach such altitudes. Everest is my oyster, and nuke-resistant. Then, once everything is gone, WE REAP THE HARVEST!

Either that, or I chill up in Sweden... Nothing ever happens there (accept for the best government on the planet, universal healthcare, and Vikings), so I can just sit it out. Could I join you in your world order shortly thereafter? Pwweeeease? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:12 pm
Please refrain from double posting. The edit button is there for a reason.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:53 pm
We're not a**l about double posting though. But it should mostly be used if you have something relevant to add to a buried thread, and you were the last one to post the previous time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Still, it doesn't make much sense in a situation like this when there's a perfectly good edit button. I constantly use the edit button. In fact, I just did. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm
Still, it's not like...

"DOUBLEPOST! BAN HAMMER!!! domokun "  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:18 pm
Of course not. Not yet, at least... >D  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:12 am
Ah, I just beat RE3, after beating Remake and RE2. I'm on my way to replaying the whole series. This includes Survivor, Code Veronica, and RE0. Then I might replay Outbreaks and maybe Dead Aim. Feels good to replay them again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:15 am
I see, now to wonder about things that may include zombies, monkeys, squirrels, rabbids, and other things.  

Yin Yun Yang

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:13 pm
Sorry, didn't realize. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:36 am
Aww, don't worry about it Mjolnir. I'm infamous for double-posting. And no, we're not banhammer happy for double posting. 4laugh

In other news, who wants to donate to the "NotteRequiem needs a new laptop" fund? >.> Anyone?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:34 am
U know i would but I've got a convention to go to next weekend, and conventions aren't that fun to go to when you're broke. sweatdrop At least not for me. Lol. Plus, after that, I've gotta save up for my Macbook Pro. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:16 am
Vankala... shut up.... thats the SAME laptop I'm getting!!!!

17-incher, I hope? Glossy finish screen? *drools*

That's going to be the best 3000.00 I will ever spend in my lifetime, I swear.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:05 pm
It makes me sad when Vankala types "u" instead of "you". u.u  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It makes me sad when Vankala types "u" instead of "you". u.u

Heh. Sorry. sweatdrop I've been texting quite a bit the past few days, especially last night (too much drama going on last night, i swear emo ). Guess i was still in 'texting mode' or something.  

Vankala

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games