Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:28 pm

(Ok, so I kinda agree with Zann on this one. A wind attack beats lightning attack. Fire beats wind... we all know how it goes.)

(Also, let me get this straight... So while his feet are being impaled, my shadow is about to possess him, and I am sending tendrills through the ground, and they will shoot up and catch his puppets and him... so this is all right. Plus he is going to be hurt by the steroid blanks...)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Wipe that stupid grin off your face!" Fenrir shouted directly above Keigo. He'd finally made it back to the village. "Before I wipe you off the face of the Earth!" His fist already glowing with chakra Fenrir pounded it into his stomach and unleashed a gigantic blast of razor cutting wind from his mouth towards the stuck Keigo. The blast was mammoth, capable of wiping out entire forests with its power. "Renkuudan!"

(Fuuton: Renkuudan (Wind Release: Steroid Blanks)
Description: The user collects chakra in his fist, summoning wind in a “blank round,” and then pounds it into his stomach, directing the chakra through his stomach and out his mouth as powerful blasts of swirling wind embedded with incredible amounts of chakra that can clear whole stretches of forestry. )

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

((hector I dont think you will mind if I kill this guy... Oh and technicly my puppet is standing in the water so I can transfer that lightning into my chidori))

Zeramaru saw Fenrir and instantly closed the cockpit and made handseals. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) CHIDORI!" Zeramaru said as the Chidori in his hand was transfered to the tip of the puppet and so was any other lightning jutsu towards the tip as it was about to ram into Fenrir.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 pm

(ANBU kinda got their mission taken away from them. lol That's fine with me though, Fenrir's main target is Zeramaru anyways)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:31 pm

((even if oroami posted the armor you still haven't given me time to type a good response what with the thousands of people trying to join I will edit this post soon to make oroamis lightnign armor even make sense ... geesh people and there thousands of short posts))

Eris5

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm

(Okso the people fighting against Keigo are:

Eris, Hector, Naru, Koisu.

Can you make a posting order? I want in on this...)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:35 pm

User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

((Eris, permission to transport myself and Oroami into another realm with my jutsu (I make a new thread)?? It's too confusing...
Ok peeps tell me if I missed out something, I have about a thousand attacks heading towards me right now.))

Keigo formed a single handseal and transformed into a gust of wind. It was as if his whole body...disintegrated--Kaze Henge no Jutsu. This of course left him unharmed from the crystals, but it left him open for a split second as there was no one controlling the puppets.

Luckily he had made Ian form a wooden wall in front of them to defend themselves from incoming attacks. Keigo traveled away from the crystal trap as a miniature tornado, and reformed a split second later in front of the two human puppets, chakra strings reattached.

Though Oroami was unharmed, the tornado of wind and water was still spinning madly around Oroami, showing no signs of backing down. It would be a matter of time before the tornado breaks though Oroami's armour as the slicing winds were stronger than lightning.

Ian formed another set of quick handseals, and immediately around everyone, massive trees and roots began to grow--Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland] It would crush and constrict anyone nearby, and the branches were much too strong to be broken through by normal means. This was an S rank Mokuton jutsu...one of the strongest within its arsenal. Anyone who touched any of the sprouting trees would find themselves bound by thick, snake-like branches.

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 pm

(This is Zann, Eris and my own fight, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15788533 It will be carried on in that thread)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 pm

(Ok, thanks for taking away the ANBU misson completly. Making another thread just so your feet won't be screwed when they should be.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Koi looked at Kazuo. "Want to train again?"

(Naruto, you can join the Thread cause you were with us int he beginning)

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

((agreed everyone else here will be in my firing range oh and just to shut you up Naro I edited my post.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

(I'm going to assume Zeramaru is below Fenrir)
Fenrir growled as Zeramaru aimed to attack him. Already Fenrir's hand glowed with chakra for another blast. As the puppet's chidori neared him Fenrir positioned his head in front of it and hit his stomach with the glowing fist. He fired another Renkuudan at point blank into the chidori, knowing that wind would defeat the lightning and still continue its path in an attempt to destroy the puppet's entire arm. Still in the air Fenrir positioned himself over the puppet while bone covered his entire right arm, forming into elastic tendrils and then twisting the arm several times around. "This ends now! BOOOONE-FAAAAAAANGED!"

(Steroid Blanks, Bone-Fanged Lance)

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm

((i was too, but whatever, im not needed anymore rofl...me is gonna hang around a bit >.<))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:45 pm

((transportation jutsus are banned zann no you cannot use it that jutsu should be gone from your arsenal. So Oroami, Me, Naro vs. Zann in the other thread. Its in the same place as this really just makes things more organized. Sinces its 3 on 1 Zann you get to pick the posting order))

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 pm

(Are Zann's feet still destroyed?)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games