Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Griah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

"Ah...y-yes sir!" Griah rushed to the kitchen with the pitcher and comes back with a pitcher of iced water."Here you are mister." She placed the pitcher near the panther and slightly bowed, she then turns to Dimitris and asks, "what are my duties, master?" as she bows.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ahem." Dimitris cleared his throat looking back to Griah. "You're working here same as I so we are on equal levels, you can call me Dimitris same as everyone else." The fox paused his ears twitching as he was thinking. "Well your main job is to see to it that everyone coming in here is made comfortable and at home here. Other than that staying pleasant is about it; By the way 'Greyah'"
He unintentionally messed up trying to pronounce her name as he gives her a satisfactory gesture to the person she just served. "Do you have any skills other than catering to?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Griah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm

"Apologies, it was an old work habit. Well, the skills that would be useful here are cleaning and cooking, I have been living on my own for a while and I prepare home cooked meals for myself, plus my last job before I moved here was maid services, so I am familiar with cleaning instruments. I guess you can say that I am a neat freak..." Griah said as she held her broom with both hands. "oh...and it's pronounced Gree-uh, thank you for letting me assist you here." she then bows to Dimitris.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

"Ah, ok well you can also pick up some recipes from other cooks here while you are working." Dimitris smiles nodding at her enthusiasm. "And again we are equals so you don't need to bow unless I sneeze and you need to get out of the way." He teased coming from behind the counter. "In any case the supply closet is along the far wall which you can keep your broom in. Glad to have you here at the cafe Griah." Reaching out the fox took her hand and shook it.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Griah

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:11 am

"Thank you for hiring me, but maybe I should clean the area. I have questions though...are you the bartender here? and if you hired me though we are equal...who do we work for? Wouldn't the owner be angry to see that I have been hired without him or her knowing...?" Griah asks as she sweeps the floor near the entrance with a worried look.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 am

Rocky poofed, teleporting himself in front of Griah with a grin, sporting newly acquired pilot's goggles on top of his head. "He's cool with it~ He's Tae-san, the ferretlynx, I believe. He won't mind if you worked here~" The ebon wolf said with his ever present grin. "Rocky LaRouge, by the way. Nice to meetcha."

LimberNimbleShadow

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 am

"Thanks for the water Griah"says a'den as he walks over to a booth and starts to read
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Griah tail went stiff in the air as she jumped in surprise. "You-how did you-our of no where...ahh..." feeling faint and confused she fell to her knees, dazed.

Griah

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm

seeing griah faint he waks up to her"ummm are you okay?" he ask's as he pokes her shoulder
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

"Perfect entrance Rocky." Dimitris laughed going over to the dazed cat. "Ahem, why are you poking her?" He asked A'den calmly before helping her to a stool. "Griah meet Rocky, another one of the employees here."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

a'den looks up at dimitris "ummm i'm seeing if she's okay"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Griah, sitting on the stool, gathering up her thoughts. "I'm...I guess I am not used to someone appearing in front of me often..." She picked up her broom from the floor, and bows to Rocky. "Its nice to meet you-ah!" Griah quickly erected her body remembering that we are equals to employees. "Sorry I-were equals, and sorry I got scared of you appearing-" Griah flustered apologizing and bows "Ah-no! Sorry, I-It's a habit!" embarassed she scurried out the café and starts sweeping the patio awkwardly.

Griah

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:29 am

"well she's nice" said A'den as he sipped his water through a straw
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:50 am

Rocky giggled softly, rubbing the back of hs head as the fur scuttled her way to the patio. "Heh, she's a cute one!" He put his paws in his pockets and strolled outside, joining her on the patio, taking a seat. "So, what brought you this humble little cafe, eh?" He brewed himself some coffee by hand, heating a pitcher of water to a boil nd using a paper filter to hold the crushed beans, pouring the piping hot water into a mug and d watching as black coffee came into the cup, pouring a small cup of cream and sugar mix into the mug with the coffee. "Want some? I can make more."

LimberNimbleShadow

Griah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Griah glanced back and saw Rocky sitting, Her ears got hot, and her tail stiffened. "Ah, n-no thank you." She continued to sweep awkwardly, "I'm new to this area, and I was looking for a job, and I saw this place..." she said meekly.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games