Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was exahusted. They hadn't done it in a week, but they had certainly made up for it. Over and over again. He couldn't have gotten excited if he tried by this point. With a slight groan he rolled off of her and looked at his ruined wall. Yeah, they were still out on the hallway floor. He let out a small tired chuckled and turned to pull Veronica to him in a loving hug, not rough at all this time. Although, that was the best sex ever.

|| Actually... that was his hand I was talking about xD But this works too lol. ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laid on the floor. She hadn't realized they had made it completely through the wall when he tossed her against it. But there they laid, on the hallway floor.
They could never have kids. Those poor things would be traumatized after walking down the hall to see their parents like that.
So, the bunny was a perfect fit for them.

Hunter moved off of her and pulled her into his arms. She kissed his shoulder as she turned tiredly in his arms to sit in his lap. She smiled against his skin, not bothering to really move. "Mmm," She hummed.
She was too exhausted to even get up at this point.
But worth it.

|oh.. oh.. i see that now DX im sorry lol i didnt think..yeah.. whoops redface |  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter just layed there with her, Veronica was probably sore as hell. ********, he was sore as hell. "I can't move." he blurted suddenly, starting to laugh. He was too tired to move, all ******** out. God that was hillarious!!! He chuckled and fell backwards with her in in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica tried to move her legs around him, but she was in pain. So, that was an epic fail. Instead she remained still in his arms, breathing in sync with him.
But then he sputtered out three words, and no it wasn't I love you, but I can't move.

She tilted her head to look at him just as they tumbled backwards, her falling on top of him. She didn't have the strength to hold herself up over him, so she landed on his chest and stomach, cracking up with him.
"Oh god," She tried to catch her breath.
"Me either," She wiggled a bit as she laughed harder.

What was so funny?
Maybe it was just because the tension was fully gone, and they could finally relax.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued laughing, his chest hurting where she had raked her nails down it. It wasn't even that funny but it was just sooo hillarious. With a grunt he sat up, well sort of. It was kinda a scooting jump. But he got up!!! So it worked. He looked through the hole in the wall, the bed was still made, rose petals and all. Ironic. Neither of them could move because of all the multiple time screw they had just had, but the bed was still made. God they were weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica started to catch her breath as Hunter sat up a bit. She calmed down but remained in his arms, clinging to him because she wouldn't be able to sit up on her own.
She was completely exhausted, and keeping her eyes open was becoming a task.
But sleep wasn't an option.

She turned her head to look through the hole too, spotting the made bed. She smirked and turned back to Hunter.
"Only we could have that great, amazing, rough sex and still have a fully made bed." She laughed lightly, pressing a small and sloppy/tired kiss to his lips.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned lightly as his body protested the dirty thoughts that ran through his mind about their made bed. "No more sex today!!!" it screamed. He kissed her back, also tired and shut his eyes. They could always just rest in the hallway..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled softly, pulling her lips off of his slowly.
"You're lucky I'm so ******** tired I could sleep on a bed of rocks," She smirked before looking down at the ******** the bed, I'm sleeping here," She rolled off his lap and landed on the floor, pulling Hunter down with her. "And so are you." She grinned.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned as she pulled him down next to her. Yeah, a bed of rocks sounded comfortable right now... He yawned and shut his eyes, nuzzling into her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Okay, so I lied. Sleeping was an option.
Maybe the best option at this point too.

Veronica smiled as he snuggled agaisnt her. She hummed softly as she exhaled. Her mind wandering off as she closed her eyes.
"Hunter?" Thoughts travled to a bad, bad place.
"Do you think Dylan'll be okay..if Raye ya know.. doesn't make it?" She whispered, knowing it was a touchy subject. But she couldn't help but worry.
Emily was going to need parents. She knew Dylan wouldn't be able to raise the kid if he lost his wife.
How'd she know?
Well, if she lost Hunter she wouldn't be able to live on. She figured Dylan loved Raye just as she loved Hunte.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled softly at the mention of that subject. "I don't know Veronica. Ravin is his life, she is the reason he changed, the fire that feeds him. I honestly don't think he would be able to function.... without her..." he choked out the last two words. And stood, actually stood up. ******** ruined his sex high. Now he was worried agian. He began pacing up and down the hall, till her realized he was naked, he went into his room to grab and put on a pair of boxers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up.." She muttered.
"It'd be like me using you.." Hunter got up, Veronica sat up and watched him as got up and walked away.
"I...Hunter.." She jumped up and followed him into the bedroom. She grabbed his robe off the door and tied the oversized clothing around her.
"Babe, I'm sorry.." She walked up behind him and touched his shoulder gently.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 am
Evoblack
Evoblack
User ImageAiri chewed slowly, her smoldering eyes burning into Hideaki's. She could see the jealousy that burned there. What exactly was he thinking? She wondered. Airi ate half of her steak quickly, loving the taste of fresh, warm blood. She slowly licked her lips of the blood and smiled a bright smile over at Hideaki.

Hideaki drank slowly of the wine. Her lips curved into a smile. "I'm glad you enjoy it." She leaned in closer. "Can't I change you tonight, my love?" she pleaded. She grazed her fingertips over his arm. Her eyes burned right into his. "Please?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan didn't move as she undressed and redressed. He sat still. Not opening his eyes.
Not breathing.
Not doing anything but sitting still as stone.

Which he didn't realize he could do until now.
Not that it mattered.

His heart twisted, his stomach tied itself in knots.
Did they make a mistake? No. His thoughts swirled around Emily. Not the fact that they didn't know each other. He had faith in their love.
He knew that he loved Ravin and forever would. He knew that.

But what was going to happen later? What if they never felt that passion again?
What if it was too late?

"Something bad is going to happen," He stated, not moving still.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 am

Under your spell again
I can't say no to you
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand
I can't say no to you

User ImageIf anything could be worse than knowing something was wrong, it was the thick silence between them. Ravin turned on the TV as she sipped at her blood. She flipped through channel after channel. Frustrated, Ravin turned the electronic box off and flung the remote to the other side of the room.

"Something bad is going to happen."

Ravin flicked her eyes over at Dylan. She bit down on her lip, frowning in thought. God, she wanted to cry so badly. "What?" she asked, her voice thick and husky. She slowly stood. "What is happening that you, Hunter, and Veronica can't tell me? Why won't you kiss me? Why won't you hold me? Why...w-why..."

Her voice cracked at her breaking point. Ravin turned away from him and wrapped her arms tightly around herself. She shut her eyes tightly and lowered herself down onto the couch. Ravin covered her mouth with one hand and leaned into the softness of the couch.

Shouldn't let you torture me so sweetly
Now I can't let go of this dream
I can't breathe but I feel
Good enough
I feel good enough for you

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games