Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm
Hi. I'm Mizu you can call me other stuff, too if you want. Um..well,I like to write stories and poems(I'm not sure if I am any good at poetry, though) and am working on a book. My sister says to say that I'm good at writing. I get writer's block often but then get sudden inspiration at school and everyone looks at me weirdly 'cause I started muttering something like "... and then he falls over....she runs away" and the "...." stands for me muttering to softly for anyone to hear. Also I am very young and inexperienced. So....HI!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm
Hi Mizu! Don't worry about inexperience--that's what practice is for. ^^

Ha, I do the same, except it's more like inserting it into the conversation. Loudly. I recall recently saying, as if I was chatting, a plot line from my main story which got me some strange looks from my friends. XD

(I am SO TIRED)  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Hello Mizo.

I'm announcing this to everyone I can possibly think of, because it's 1AM and what better things do I have to do at 1AM?:

I FINALLY READ ROMEO AND JULIET. I've lived nearly 20 years and finally read it. Only took me two hours once I finally started. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 am
You had never read it before? And I called me captain... talk2hand

heart Well I am glad you have though now, it is one of his quicker reads, Romeo and Juliet is.

And welcome welcome mizo.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 am
Wow, Waffles. XD

I am on Winter Break! (Our school has three semesters, the last just being one class in a month, so we still have spring break, lol.) My dad got really confused when I came in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am
I'm sorry!

I had always MEANT to read it but never got around to it! Blame my education for never making me read it. XP

Spastic waffles
Captain

monkniinink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 pm
Im dkmiller(my other account is crazed-but-creative and you can call me Darien) and its kind of obvious but I love to write.I also play softball, draw, read(sometime), paint, and sculpt. Im currently working on two books and am always writing poems and short stories.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 pm
Welcome DK! (Sokay if I call you DK?) Hope you like it here!

Oh, I forgot to tell everyone: I'll be gone for the next few days until Sunday night. My mom's house has no internet. XD  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 pm
Hiya! I have an exam that I should be studying for, yet I am here, procrastinating to welcome you! So welcome!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 pm
That's why we love you, Remy. XD  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 am
Welcome DK!

And Tak, way to procrastinate. I'm so proud. wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 pm
Oh.

You can call me Randi.
I'm currently seventeen years old and a senior in high school.
I enjoy writing mostly as a hobby and, though I do not pursue it as a source of income, I am fairly serious about it.
I enjoy writing good things and I like for people to enjoy those things.

I write mostly short stories and poetry and they vary from kinda realistic to social science fiction.
Something I do not write, or maybe have yet to write, is science fiction and fantasy. Dragons, mythology, and other stuff like that does not interest me in the least bit.

I think that's it. I enjoy critiquing and I hope I can add a little bit to this community.

=)  

RandiTrigger

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 pm
Hey Randi! I noticed you were scarily active so soon, and was wondering when you'd post here. XD I'm Emily!

Aw, it makes me sad that my forte is exactly what you say doesn't interest you. XD (Sorry about the XDs. I've been trying to fix them, but so far it isn't working. XD)

....(FOUR. FOUR XDs in four sentences?!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm
^^;;;

Yeah. I previewed the guild before I was accepted and had already thought of things to say, so I took care of those first.

My apologises for the science fiction. I could never get into it.

And don't worry about the xD's. I used to have an issue with 'like' in my speech. Boy, was that lame.  

RandiTrigger

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 pm
Welcome Randi!

I'm glad to see that you're jumping right into the guild. I hope you find a great place here. smile

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 366 367 368 369 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games