Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:08 pm
I remember when you were called Talon... some of us are getting a bit old. I havent had the time to really participate in an rp in almost two years. I come on just to fill time sometimes... Something i havent been able to let go of yet. My vampirefreaks account has laid unused for about a year now and so has my neo pets. i think this is one of the few places that i still have friends on to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 pm
Would you hand the guild off to another or close the guild to archive all the memories?

*gluggles Alwyn* Looking at your siggy (and, consequently, my own) reminds me of Ivel and Mitena...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:57 pm
I still remember my first roleplay in here. Chaos Supreme, I believe it was called. Alas, I haven't used Cumulus since, though I remember his text color - 009966.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:36 pm
I would never close the guild for selfish archival. No, I would offer it to those whom would wish to step up, were I to make that decision. I'm just not there yet.

Talon was one of my earlier names . . . "Talon the Diamond Star" to "Talon TDS" to "Talon Prime" to "Magni Prime" . . .  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 am
I freaked out the other day cause i didnt see the gluggle society guild on my page stare Apparently it was bumped to like a second page tho i swear i had the worst heart attack about it.

one of my first rps i was in was a zatch bell rp and the first one i created was a fantasy rp where we all go sucked into another world i think i called it destiny.

*uber gluggles all*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 pm
I remember Zatch Bell . . . that was an okay show, but I liked other shows more.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm
The English dub wasn't of the best quality, either. That's not to say the show is amazing in Japanese, of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 pm
Especially when you have a basic understanding of some Japanese words. Like the creatures similar to Zatch Bell were "Mamodos" . . . which is a blatant refusal to translate "demons."

Kinda like a show I watched with a guy talking about Mexican workers with basket backpacks that were picking artichokes. He said "They use special baskets called canastas." Canastas are literally baskets. He made an a** of himself there.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am
Speaking of getting old... This'll be my senior year in high school. I'll be rather busy, and after that is college. I keep wondering if I'll have time to roleplay, because I love it so much. It really stinks, having doubts about whether or not you can keep up an expensive (time-wise) hobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm
I am currently a college student majoring in english lit, world history, and writing... Rping helps me practice... So what i say to you is whaT ARE U INTENDING TO DO WHEN U GRADUATE BECAUSE IF IT IS ANYHTING LIKE MINE TYRUST ME WHEN I SAY U WILL HAVE TIME AND IT WONT BE EXPENSIVE TIME WISE IN FACT IT HELPS.  

AlwynRowanwind

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm
I know the feeling . . . I'm about to graduate from University with a Bachelor's of Psychology . . . so I get to use my bit here too. Psychology makes for better characters as they can have lives and depth. That, and I can read all of you. ninja blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 pm
I'm going to college for studio arts, but I want to minor or emphasize creative writing.  

welian

Crew

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm
i'm in college for Computer Science, so RPing really doesn't have anytbhing to do with my major. Still, roleplaying is an intensely fun activity which I love.

*stares a Magni with one eye squinted and one eye open wide and with one finger up to his temple, attempting to defy being read with his latent psychic abilities* pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Eylios
I'm going to college for studio arts, but I want to minor or emphasize creative writing.

Good luck with studio arts! Studios are long classes. I'm talking from experience since I'm a former Graphic Design major. I switched into Advertising Design though. I'd say RPing helps keep my creative spark alive, and in that way, it helps.  

Degen316

Dedicated Hunter

Panpear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:44 am
Yeah, I went to college for computer engineering. Again, not too much to do with the RPs. But I figure I write well enough (for an AMATEUR).

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner for being out of school and SO OLD. crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games